Maternal & Child Community
Miscarriage and having sharp abdominal pains

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hello to whoever is listening i would like to get some answers
My story starts like this my husband and i have been ttc for three years fortunately we got lucky last month and got a BFP (ACTUALLY 5 BFP'S) We needed to make sure =o) any who a week passed by and i started spotting 11/21/2006 so my husband rushed me to the hospital only to find out the baby we was working so hard to concieve (conceive) grew wings and went to heaven we both broke down and cried, The doctor told us if we wanted try again we could since i passed all the tissue naturally.
We have been actively trying everyday since then well that was almost 1 month ago and i have been having these sharp pains in my ovaries area both left and right and on top of that i have been having a metallic taste in my mouth, Could i be pregnant again this soon or is that even possible anybody have any similar storys to share any advice would really help.
Either way it goes please respond i dont want to go through another miscarriage again =o(
I hear you girl... we have been ttc for 27 months and have had two m/c already!!! So I know how youare feeling....Your symptoms do sound promising the metallic taste, the sharp pains (could be the corpus leutum forming, etc....) Did you have your levels checked??? I wonder if your hCG went down as it should.... you can O right after a m/c....well, I wish you luck...have you taken a HPT yet???  It may be too early or you may still have hCG in your system from your m/c...it is hard to tell.....
No i havent taken any hpt my husband and i are trying to wait till exactly 12/21/2006 wish us luck and i hope everything works out for you baby dust your way
Oh i almost forgot these were the same symptoms i was having last time, the last time the dr. checked my hcg levels they were at 5 so i hope everything goes well
thanks for your response
Thanks for your story it gives me alot of hope and im sorry to hear of your loss at least god blessed you with another i will pray everything goes well with this pregnancy
please keep me in your prayers as well
THANKS
I posted about a similar thing earlier. I miscarried on 11/24 and have very bad lower abdominal pain the last few days. Especially on my lower left ovary. I have been using OPK's though and have not ovulated yet so I have no clue what's wrong.
I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.

I had a misscarriage on 10/26/06
ovulated on 11/08/06
tested positive on home pt onn 11/19/06

I never got my period after my last miscarriage that happened naturaly and I am now 6w5d pregnant.
Good luck to ya!!!!