Maternal & Child Community
Miscarriage before missed period??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Miscarriage before missed period??

Is it possible to conceive, but since it wasn't time for your period to start you hadn't missed it yet, and then have a miscarriage and start your period?
Yes it is possible, like beccabb said its a hemicla prenancy, I had one in sept, I did a pregnancy test 4 days before my period was due and it was positive and another two days before period and positive, then started my period on the day it was due. Took a pregnancy test 2 days later and it was negative.  If I never took those early test I would never have known, numvers show that this is very common, Hoppe ur ok
If you did have a miscarriage it would be a chemical pregnancy and you should have come on your period as normal I think,