Miscarriage... how long will I bleed?
Hi everyone, I've never posted here before but don't know where else to go. I am having my 2nd miscarriage since December. With the first one, I was further along (9 weeks) and had a D&C. I bled for a long time after the surgery (weeks and weeks). This time, the baby died at around 6 weeks, so they gave me Cytotec to induce the passing of everything at home. I took it Friday night and bled a LOT through the night. I also passed a lot of tissue and blood clots Saturday morning. I bled on and off all yesterday (Sat.). Then, last night I took a 2nd round of the Cytotec and almost immediately expelled what felt like my entire insides (sorry, TMI, I know). I even passed what looks to be the sac and baby. There was a lot of blood too, but oddly enough, very little pain through all of this. I am thankful for that,  as I know Cytotec can cause extreme cramping and pain. Still, the bleeding seemed to have all but stopped after last night. I am still having some light bleeding today, but again, no pain. My question is, how long do most people bleed after using cytotec? Is it normal to only bleed heavily for 1 day, and then lightly for one more day? The Dr. told me it shouldn't last longer than a normal period (less than a week), but I'm wondering if only really bleeding for one day means I didn't get everything out. I do NOT want another D&C, as I know there is a higher risk of scarring since I just had one 4 months ago.
I also would love to hear from anyone else who has been through multiple miscarriages. I really, truly hoped the first one would just be a fluke (1 m/c is normal, or so they say), and now that I've had a 2nd, I really fear something is wrong with me and we'll never be able to have children. That is the hardest part for me. Have any of you had 2 m/c in a row, and then gone on to have healthy pregnancies? I will have some testing done once I am back to 0 with my hcg, and I so hope nothing major is wrong.
Thank you everyone, and God bless!