Maternal & Child Community
Miscarriage?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Miscarriage?

I started having light spotting that was a dirty pink color on the 17th. All I needed to use was just a pantie liner. And that whole time it wasn't the normal color of a period. On the  21st it got heavier and a lot brighter. After it got heavier, I was having bad back pain. Today on the 26th I passed what I thought was a clot, but it was a lot bigger then a normal clot (about the size of a half dollar). S o I have been what I thought was my period for 10 days now. Could it possibly have been a miscarriage? Any help would be great. I also have Lupus and I know that it can cause you to miscarry.
Im 31 weekspregnant now and i had the same issue i know things and pepole are always different but i  ended up having placenta previa which can be serious, but also can fix itself like mine did. I would call your doctor or even go into the hospital just to get it checked out you never know what it could be. good luck i wish you the best