Miscarriage?
I started having light spotting that was a dirty pink color on the 17th. All I needed to use was just a pantie liner. And that whole time it wasn't the normal color of a period. On the  21st it got heavier and a lot brighter. After it got heavier, I was having bad back pain. Today on the 26th I passed what I thought was a clot, but it was a lot bigger then a normal clot (about the size of a half dollar). S o I have been what I thought was my period for 10 days now. Could it possibly have been a miscarriage? Any help would be great. I also have Lupus and I know that it can cause you to miscarry.
Im 31 weekspregnant now and i had the same issue i know things and pepole are always different but i  ended up having placenta previa which can be serious, but also can fix itself like mine did. I would call your doctor or even go into the hospital just to get it checked out you never know what it could be. good luck i wish you the best