Missed BC pills 4 days in a row...wanting to try again..i think i am ready
Hey ladies, havent been on in a while, but I have been following everyone every day. well, i have a question. I accidentally skipped a pill a few days ago and have been "accidentally" skipping them ever since! :) Should I have break through bleeding since it was in the middle of my pack? Like what happens when you miss so many pills that you might as well not take them anymore? Can you get pregnant? Are you forcing a period when you stop taking the pill in the middle of the pack? whats going on here?!?!? Please help! Thanks in advance everyone!
~Amber
Amber,
I remember when I was on BC, if I missed a few days, that would usually change my cycle and bring on an earlier period.  Probably hard to get pregant until you have all the hormones out of your system, but one never knows.  If you plan to stay on BC, I would stay off right now, until you have your AF, and then begin a fresh pack.  
Why are you "accidentally" skipping them?  If you are ready to have a child, you make a decision to stop taking them.  Perhaps would have been better cycle wise to stop when you got to the inert pills, but what's done is done.

You might get some breakthrough bleeding, which is simply your endometrium being shed in response to the withdrawal of the hormones.  Or you might not get any bleeding.  When will your next period come?  Hard to say.

Since you quit taking pills, I'm presuming you've had unprotected intercourse.  Its virtually impossible to predict when you might have ovulated, if you have yet at all.  
You might be pregnant already, or you might not have even ovulated.  The time has come to REALLY decide what you want.  If you want a child, stop taking the pills. Go to the doctor for some preconception counseling if you want it. Take your vitamins and folic acid.
If you aren't ready, wait for a period, and then get on some other form of birth control until you are.  

Good luck!  Hope it all works out the way you want.  
hi amber, i so remember your posts here and heartbreaking events. it sounds like you want to try but are nervous. i really hope this is your time, i dont know about the pills, its hard to say. good luck though with ttc!!!!
I missed 4 pills in a row, and then threw out that pack and started a new pack that day b/c that is what the doctor said to do.  I also had a check-up that month and was not pregnant, but one month later, I was pregnant!  Once you start missing pills, your entire cycle is thrown off and anything can happen!  My pregnancy wasn't planned, but now I have an amazing one year old that was truely a gift sent from God!
I don't know anything about your questions...sorry.  But I just wanted to say hi!!  I swear, I was thinking about you today and was thinking about posting and asking if anyone has heard from you...and here you are!!  :)  I hope things work out for you...you deserve it!!