Missed Periods, Negative Tests, Do I continue with my pill?

I am on birth control and I have missed my last two periods.  I have spent a small fortune on at home pregnancy tests and they have all come back negative.  I am going to make a doctors appointment however, I am not sure what to do in the moment.  Do I continue on with my perscription?  If I am not pregnant I still do not want to be on a perscription that alters me enough to take away my period.  Do I carry on as if I am pregnant (no alchol, start on vitamins?)  I am in a position where my husband and I would be excited if we were but are not trying.  I just do not want to do anything to harm a potential baby because of my ignorance.

I would stop the pill & start vitamins just in case..
In the mean time you can usually go to any clinic to do a blood test to see if you are pregnant but if you have missed two periods already you should be able to have a positive reading on pregnancy tests. I would do the blood test just to be sure. :)
Good luck!