Maternal & Child Community
Missed period,Pink spotting,Cramping...pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I have a baby 3 months ago. I have had 2 regular periods. When I was expecting the 3rd period to arrive All I got was a light pink spot on the pad. I have been cramping for a week now, and still haven't gotten my period. My husbad and I were using the pull out method...do you think I could be pregnant again??
Take a HPT!!! I think if all you got was a spot of pink, you may very well be pregnant. The proof is in the test...are you breastfeeding or anything?
No I am not breastfeeding....I did take a HPT and It was neg. but that means nothing because with both of kids it wouldn't show up for weeks after I was pregnant. With my son I got a blood test that said negative...I knew I was pregnant and about 2 weeks later I finally got a positive. Does Pink spotting and cramping sound like pregnancy?? I never got cramping with my other kids.
Pink spotting and cramping could be a sign...but it can also be a sign of other things. Our bodies can do some weird stuff, especially after having babies. I would not be able to say for sure if you are prego though. Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is wait and test again. God bless! :-)
well I called my doctor for a blood test tomorrow. It has been a week since the spotting ( the day I thought I was gonna get my period because I usally get it sometime around the 22nd day) and two days past the 28th day.do you think it should show??
Technically, if you pregnant, and your period was due a week ago, it should show on a blood test, because the blood test will show the exact level of HCG in your system and based on that, they should be able to tell you if you are pregnant or not. HTH!
I am sorry but I dont know what HTH means?? Yes you are right it could be the same thing again since it happened to me in both pregnancies. I just hate the waiting.... I really dont beleive it is just a delayed period ... I am almost 100% sure I am.
Oh one more thing, based on your past experience of producing HCG several weeks after conception, this may be the same scenario repeating itself. I am no expert, but i have read that some women simply do not produce enough HCG to get a positive pregnancy test until weeks into the pregnancy. And since this has happened to you once before, its a possibilty that its happening again. But again, I am only speculating here...there are in fact other things that could delay your period. HTH as well.
Hi there. I was due for my period on the 21st. I've had severe soreness in my chest, but that's usually normal when my period comes. I got a very light spotting today, midday. It was so light, almost irridescent, but it was there. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago and it was negative. How do I know if this is my real period or spotting? I just saw my doctor who said I'm stressed and that can cause delay. But, things don't feel right. When should I test again?
i was post to start 24 and now its the 31 and i am spotting on and off,cramping and shape pains in my lower side at times,beeing trying to get prego hope this is whats going on, do you thing it may be
im two weeks late before 11/16/11 and had chronic cramp in my lower abdomina and my right side i were haveing sharp pains where i couldn"t move for a second.after 2 weeks late i notice yesterday i spotted like pink very like pink on my liner so i put a tampon on for 8hours and felt and heard something inside my stomach like gas ,growling i don"t know what that was when i check myself after 8 hours since i had like pink spot not spotting i had no sign of period not spotting.hopefully i get something today!plus my tubes been tide since i had my last child in 2004 she is now 7 today.
i got my period Oct 14 2012 and then i had sex on the 26th i was ovulating the same day now this is Nov no period but it was supposed to be on Nov 11 didn't see anything til Nov14 i was spotting and cramping in my lower abdominal doc said I'm not pregnant but my daddy did have a dream about fishes u no what they say about that lol I'm just scared its gone show up next month that i am