Maternal & Child Community
Missed period but negitive home pregnancy test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I always get my period every 28 days, never late.  This month I am almost a week late but when I took a home pregnancy test it came out negative.  I had a miscarriage a few months ago and desperately am trying to get pregnant.  I am afraid that I am stressing myself out so much that it is causing my period to be late.  I also feel extremely emotional, crying everyday that I will never have a baby.  Has anyone ever experienced this?
sorry to hear about your miscarriage.  I'm TTC#1, and when my period was late, I took a test, it came out neg..I've been feeling the same way, crying each time AF comes, thinking I'll never be pregnant.  lately, I've just relaxed about it and try not to think about it so much.  Just sit back and relax, try not to think about it-I know easier said than done.. and it will happen sooner.  That's what I'm doing now, letting nature take it's course.  And there is the possibility that you are pregnant now, and it could just be low levels (maybe you ovulated later) Keep us posted.  If you need to vent, email me :
***@****

Lynn
Hi!
Try not to stress out too much.  My lmp was May29th. At the end of June no af so I took a hpt which came out - as well.  Still no af after one week after that which would have made me about 10 days late and it again came out-.  I was worried as you that maybe something was wrong or I was just stressing myself out too much.  I had some symptoms of preg and then on Friday the 18th I took another test and it screamed +.  Went to the dr this week and the ultrasound showed a little heartbeating and they said I was 6 weeks along.  Sometimes those hpt are not as sensitive as we'd like them to be.
Good Luck
I missed my period for the month of July. My last period was in Junne . I took a HPT twice and each time they were negative.  It is now August and I am so nervous. I just had a baby in March, and I had a very difficult pregnancy.  I lost a lot of blood and due to that I had to have a blood transfusion. In May I got a very heavy period and was loosing a lot of blood, this happened in June too. I never consulted a doctor because I was too scared.  I need some answer, please help me. Could I be pregnant?
You are not alone. I went to the doctor because of lower abdomen pain. She tested me (Urine / blood tests) for possible pregancy and it all came back negative.  I then took a home pregnancy test and it was negative and my period is late.  I just had a miscarriage 4 months ago and now going through this has me also depressed, crying, worried with such negative feelings. The cramping is not helping me feel any better either. After reading all the other comments..... they are right.  We must keep our heads up, relax and be patient. I will take the advice and keep praying and try not to think negative or about getting pregnant.  I am just going to let it be.  Good luck to you and thank you all for your advice.
i am 13 days late and I took a home pregnancy test this morning. It came out negative. I don't understand it. My husband says "told you so" he thinks i can not get pregnant if we are not trying for a baby. I have gained 2 pounds (and i was losing weight from my diet).  I feel light-headed. Nausea comes with certain smells. My pants do not fit as well as they did a week ago.
I have 3 children so i know the symptoms. I just get so aggrevated at these home pregnancy tests that claim to be 99 percent accurate. To y'all who are upset at negative results remember that these tests are not 99 percent accurate. You could be pregnant.
I am frustrated because I was sure that is why i missed my cycle. Maybe it still is. Just wanted to share my frustration so y'all know you are not alone.
Later,
Bonnie
It's reassuring to hear so many other situations that sound just like mine.  I, too, am pretty darn regular with my cycles....I usually start around day 29, but I am now on day 35...this is the longest one I've ever had.  I took a test on day 29 and 34, and both were negative.  I am feeling nauseated and am crazy sensitive to smells.  This is all abnormal for me, but what can I say if the HPTs are BFN?  We have been TTC#1 since October '06, so I, too, am desperate for signs of a pregnancy.  It's so easy for others to say to have faith, and just relax, but its getting harder with each passing month to heed their advice.
I think that you should go to the doctor and get a blood pregnancy test done and see if the test is saying the same as the HPT.  Or you can wait another week and take another HPT and see what it says after 2 weeks than pasted by with no period..If you are wishing to be pregnant I wish you all the luck for a POSITIVE (PT).

Good luck and God Bless..........
Hi there, this has happened to me aswell.  Best thing is to go and see your doctor...it might be PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome).

Regards and good luck.
I'm 8 days late and I usually start around day 31, it's also the longest one I've ever had. I took a hpt twice and both were negative. I had a miscarriage 8 months ago, so I know about some pregnancy symptoms, and the only symptom I have right now is that my breasts are changing, I have like a sore sensation and also feel I need a nap after lunchtime (this is not common for me). What should I do? If I'm not pregnant, why am I feeling sore sentation on my breasts?  
i had a misscarrige in may and i have always been   always regular i am 6 days late now dne hpt it was -  i have period pains but still no period do u fnk i cud b pregnant
Hi, My Name Is Ashley and I am 15 I no this Is bad but I am 13 days late on my period and always hav It around 28 days apart I was living with my boy friend In New Hampshire but I came back to North Carolina to go back to school but I am feeling so sick and I usually have bad periods that are rather heavy but I started barly spotting today and around 1pm I took a Home Preg. Test and It was Negitive I feel lyk suiside right now and Dont no what on earth to do Im way to young.   Someone Help me...
I must say your comment really tugged at my heart. I just wanted to make you aware that even if you are pregnant you have options. I want you to try to think positive, dont think about suicide sweetie. Youre young and your whole life is ahead of you and a baby doesnt stop that, it may slow things down a bit but that certainly doesnt mean the end of your world. Keep in mind that there is always adoption and i dont encourage this but abortion is a option as well. I just want to make you aware of your choices. If you turn up not pregnant consider this a wake up call, practice safe sex Ashley, think about your future goals and strive towards them. Not to mention ( AND I DONT WANT TO SCARE YOU...PROMISE) there are so many STDs out there including HIV you really need to guard your body sweetie, guard it like your life depends on it because the fact of the matter is..... your life does depend on it. You dont want one night of passion to be lifelong pain. Trust me on that one. Stay positive, even if things get tough remember there is ALWAYS someone out there is worse off than you. Be encouraged.

TWEET
Hey thanx for tha msg I went to the doc. and I am Pregnant I cant get an abortion my mom wont let me she also wont let me giv it up she says that this is the best way to learn about what Ive done but I dnt think I can handdle this and she Is my mom and what she says goes! Im only 15 I aint ready but she says I was ready enough to make Im ready enough to take care of It!
Wow, this convo caught my eye and im glad it did. Im sorry for what is happening to you, its gotta be hard since you are so young. But i do want to tell you that it is YOUR body.. even if you are only 15. If you would want to consider adoption i think it would be a great idea to think about.. if you feel that someone else could give this baby a better way of life.

On another note- i have a very good friend who became pregnant at 14 & had her baby at 15. Her child is now 4 years old & even though it was very difficult.. she got through it. If you need someone to talk to u can email me. ***@****
Your email didnt show but I do think that I can care for the baby the money isnt the problem Im wondering how my moms friends will look at me and how my friends will look at me since thats unherd of were I live most ladies arent havin kids till they are 30 and what about my body what will happen to it seeing that Im not evn finished growin yet! Im 52' and 130 lbs...
a u t u m n k r e n z @ h o t m a i l . c o m (take out spaces)

Where are you from? I know how it feels to worry about those things, but prove them wrong. Make that your motivation throughout this.. show them how good of a mom you can be!
I am from Tennessee, Nashville and thats what I was thinking about doing thankyou for the msg's It means alot to me that some people acually care well If you have a myspace add me my myspace is xoxo_BlondeBitch_xoxo@ Yah oo.co m Thankyou again!
yes i have myspace so i will add you! Good luck!
Ummm went to the doc the other day and I am 3 months preg and I just started to bleed lyk a sec ago! what Is going on Is something wrong
3 months pregnant? wow girl you are pretty far already! a lot of women spot during early pregnancy. Are you cramping??
msg me on my space
Im bleedin like heavy lik I would If I was on my period but I hav no cramps or anything
I had an miscarriage a little over a year ago.My husband and I have been trying ever since.  I normally have a reagular period but in sept i just spotted a little and did not have a regular period. I took a preg. test and it came out neg.  The last time i was pregnant a hpt did not show until I was about 3 mo. along.  Is there a chance I may be pregnant????
I'm going through the same thing. I had a miscarriage 3 months ago and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. Now, I'm 8 days late. I've never ever been this late. I only had some very light spotting 2 days ago and today again. My breasts are getting large and extra sensitive, I vomitted 4 times yesterday in the morning, and I have very mild cramps than come and go. I already took 2 hpt and it was negative. I took the hospital urine test today, it came negative. I still have all the pregnancy signs driving me crazy! I afraid to have another miscarriage. Can someone tell me what to do?
You sound like a pregnant lady to me. Make sure the test packages are not expired, I purchased expired packets at a pharmacy once and I returned it. Give your self another 5 days before ,
you test yourself again. And try not to think about it 24/7. Sometimes this behaviour can physically change the way your body is accustomed to perform.  To get your mind off of it try doing something out of the ordinary. Or take short trip, something soothing!
I would call my doctor for a blood test in both cases, especially if you couldn't get a positive on a pee pee test in the past and were found to be pregnant.  
Last month my period was 13 days late. I usually start on the 5th or 6th every month. I didnt start until the 19th. I had thought for sure I was pregnant because I have never been that late since I was a teenager. I am 23 years old now. I took a HPT that turned out negative. Well, the next day, I started my period. Or I think it was my period. It was pretty light and lasted maybe 4 days. Now, this month, I am almost a week late, according to when I had a "period" last month. I took a HPT a few days ago that came out negative as well. I dont know if I should go to the doctor or keep waiting for my period to come around. Can anyone help?
Have you every miscarried. I would go get a blood test and see what it says. I have done this in the past and was pregnant. So good luck. Let me know what you find out.
my periods are quite regular and averages 27 days. its been 31 days now anf no sign of periods. i did a home pregnancy test this morning and it came out negative. we have been tyring for a baby for the last 8 months. my period has never crossed 29days, im confused. We were so dissppointed seeing the negative result. i am not sure if i have any pregnancy symptoms also.im 32 and my husband is 34, we are longing to have a baby. can someone help me here.....
can some one please respond, im having this burpy feeling too, and some uneasy feeting in my stomach???
I was reading your message. I just wanted to let you know that you are not the only one that's ever been through this. I am 20 now and I was 17 when I had my son. He is now 3 and the joy of my life. My parents were not happy when I told them about my pregnancy but they soon came to realize that I couldn't undo it now. So they have been very supportive and great.  My son's daddy is now my husband and we are possibly expecting our second child. I know that sounds like a happy ending but things haven't always been that easy. I just had to set my mind to having a baby and taking everything one step at a time. Always remember that God allows all things to happen for a reason and that you have a beautiful baby growing inside of you. My e-mail is ***@**** if you would like to e-mail me. I can try to help with advice or sometimes its good just to know that someone has been through what your going through.

i'm really stressing because my periods were irregular for a few months, no i seem to have just skipped one. i haven't had a sexual relationship in months so i'm not pregnant. But i'm still stressed about it. i'm 15. what else could it be?
I feel your pain.  I just turned 30 Jan. 2, and my hubby and I just began trying for baby #2 a couple of months ago (my daughter will be 3 soon).  I too am pretty late even after several negative hpt's I still have no period.  My AF is on a crazy cycle though lately, anywhere from 33 to 45 days, so I'm not sure if I tested too early (I'm on day 43). I've just felt different lately though; heartburn, cramping, tummy twinges, nausea, slight fever, just overall different. My mind might be playing tricks on me though.  Much like you, I'm terribly anxious and confused.  Anyhow, the point is, I just had my OBGYN call me in a blood test to see if the hpt's are missing anything.  If things are still inconclusive on your end, you should get a blood test.  If you're PG, you'll be happy, if not, it may ease your mind and hopefully get your AF going again so you can try again soon.  Till then good luck..:)
Sorry, I just realized your post was over a month ago.  What's the update?
I'm not pregnant (:
My period finally came. the relief was immense as i'm no way ready for a child. i hope you get the answer you want too.
xxxxx
hi,

i finally got my periods on Dec 3rd, after 34 days. Went to the doc and she prescribed Siphene and B-crip since my FSH level was a lil high. I did a follicular study last month to see if the eggs are getting formed properly and released. Everything was normal but i still did not get pregnant. got my periods on Jan 1st as usual in 28 days. doc has now increased the dose to 2 tablets of siphene. i need to do the ultrasound again from day 10-till follicle rupture. It seems i need to do this until im pregnant. im confused..this is to stressful :-(
I was reading your message and was just wondering how your doctor came up with your treatment plan. I am 21 and I haven't had my period since Oct 28th. Me and my boyfriend have only been trying since Nov so I thought I was preg. I went to the doctor's on Thursday but the test was neg. She sent me for like 4 different blood tests. Their suppose to be in later today. Did they say it was going to be hard to get preg?
Thanks for your reply sara. I have been waiting for someones response. Looks like people dont log in to this mesage board very often.

The doc did not say its hard to get preg. Just said you need to take the medicines and do the follicular study until i pregnant. My prolactin level was a little over the normal and that the reason im being given Bromocriptene. This month 3 follicles ruptured on the 16th day and doc said chnaces are high since there are 3 eggs. I have my fingers crossed. today is 29th day. my clcle is 28-29 days. I have some tingling pain in my nipples. This is very hard. And now i see everyone around me getting pregnant. Its so depressing. Im just praying to God. Nothing is in our hands.
Let me know how it turns out... Keep your hope, in time you will be pg and it will be wonderful.  As for my prior post, I was absolutely not pg.  Actually, my symptoms and late period were all the result of an appendicitis.  My appendix ended up rupturing a few days after my last post, leaving me in the hospital for a week following an emergency surgery.  It's been 4 weeks since then and my OB is really monitoring me since where the appendix ruptured was over my right ovary.  Anyway, she says I'm now at risk for etopic pg due to the inflamation (inflammation).  We have been trying since this ordeal, and I will be able to test again around Feb 13.  Much like you, it seems like everyone around me is pg too.  This too shall pass...
Hey everyone, I am new but I was wondering if someone could help me out? I quit taking my birth control at the end of November 2007. My periods are normally regular. This month I was suppost to start Feb 1 and I havent yet. I have taken a couple of test one of them was on the first and the other on the second. I have always heard that if you miss your period the levels should be high enough to show up on a test, and both of mine were negative. Could I still be pregnant? My husband and I are trying for our first child so I really dont know alot about the symptoms or anything. If someone more experienced could help me I would really be thankful.
                                              Thanks, Debbie
Hi, im a week late this time and finally i tested today. I got a faint line on the home kit. So went to the doc for a urine test and they came back saying its "weak positive". They have asked me to take another test after a week again. Though im a little excited about the positive reference, im confused and scared as to why it is weak positive even when 1 week late, ie. 20 days past ovulation. And i read on some site that the hCG level could be low because of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. Im really concerned. Please pray for me.
Hi, im a week late this time and finally i tested today. I got a faint line on the home kit. So went to the doc for a urine test and they came back saying its "weak positive". They have asked me to take another test after a week again. Though im a little excited about the positive reference, im confused and scared as to why it is weak positive even when 1 week late, ie. 20 days past ovulation. And i read on some site that the hCG level could be low because of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. Im really concerned. I am ging to test again on Feb 11th. Please pray for me.
forgot to add...
I do not have much symptoms too other than sore , heavy breasts, some cramping in lower abdomen and discharge
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I would be praying for you and I hope everything turns out great for you.
                                     Debbie
Thanks you so much Debbie, good luck to you too.
hey im new to this but i due for my period on 27th usually always regular for the past 2 weeks ive been getin real bad nausea and and feverish and mild cramps i have done a hpt and ot neg i have 2 children already but with them i showed i was pregnant on the 1st day on my period
ne ideas or comments plz help.
Just a question I had a miscarriage three months ago and now I am at lest three weeks late on my period and I have really sore breasts but the test is negitive. I really want to have a baby but i am also scared that I could just have another miscarraige (miscarriage) or that the last miscarriage caused problems for me. It has been seven weeks since the beginning of my last cycle.What going on?
Hey my name is shanteria. I have had EVERY symptom of pregnancy and i have tooken several hpts and they all came back negative. Also when my finally came on it was very very light and it last 4 days. I had took another hpt and it said negative but i still have been nauseated and vomiting and i was wondering with all those test saying negative could i still be pregnant?
my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now and we've had no luck. And like most of you,  I've had slight symtoms (symptoms) (nausea, weight gain, cramping, late period...almost a week)  But everytime I take a hpt it's been neg.  Any advice?  Hearing that alot of you have had neg hpt results, then went to the dr.  makes me feel like it could be that way for me.
I was to start my monthly around the 23rd of Feb and didn't so a week late i took a home preg test and it was neg  i still didn't have it so 2 days later I took a nother home test and it was positive a really thin line but positive so the next day I went to the doc and she took blood and its neg.  The next day I took another home test and its neg.  that all was last week,  I still havn't had my monthly and I am 2 weeks late.  I have never been more then 1 week late.  So what should I do could I still be or not?  Plz help me
  Deedee
hii..

I am on siphene and duphaston to get pregnant, as i have a history of irregular periods. i usually get periods on 26-28 day, but this time around it has been 32 days without it. I took a home pregnancy test and was negative.
Has anybody faced this situation? What is i dont get periods and am not pregnant also?
nice to see that im not alone. i had a miscarriage in january 2008. i was devastated since this wasnt my first time. i had had an ectopic in 2005. so now march '08 i am 10 days late. i dont know what it is . my boyfriend says its now psycological since i want a baby so much so my head is messing with me. hpt tests before my period was due showed a faint line and when my period was due it was proper nagative, all ten of them nagative. help me please!
I had a miscarriage just before christmas. My cycle is usually 28 days exactly. I always know when I will be starting. On the 2nd of April I was supposed to start but didn't. It is now April 18th and I still have not started. I have lots of the symptoms, but every test that I have taken has been negative. My husband is sure that I am pregnant because I am so late. I am scared of having another miscarriage. What do you think?
sa55y1: hi all im from Reading England, i have been trying to concieve (conceive) for 3 months nowm i had my last period on 6th july im now 5 days late ive tested but came up neg!!! i have 2 children already girl 6 an boy 3 they are my life n soul. sounds silly but i guess i could say both pregs wer unexpected only symptom i got was a missed period so even as a mother of 2 im still not entirly sure what signs to look for!!! is anyone experiencing the same. much appreciated xxx
Today is Oct 8th 2008. I have not had my period since Aug 17th 2008. I have many signs of pregnancy: tired, emotional, sore breasts, i sometimes feel sick to my tummy, and I have to pee ALL the time. I have taken 2 HPTs one on Oct 3rd and one yesterday on oct 7th. Both tests have come back negitive. My periods range from 28 to 30 days but I NEVER miss my period for this long.I am not under any unusual stress. Am I testing too soon? i know with my first child by the time i went to the Dr. he said I was about 6 weeks along. Should I wait for a couple more days and then test again if I don't get my period by then or should I go to the Dr and see what they say? Please help!
Brandi and Savi243

I suspect you're definately pregnant. That's 52 days late! You did mention the list of positive signs.... Congrats!
Savi243, what is the latest update, hope you can give us the wonderful news that you're now PG.  
I've had 2 pregnancies, one resulting in my 11 year old son (nothing to it), another one a year ago resulting in a missed-abortion and my husband and I have been trying since. My menstrual cycles have been very regular anywhere between 28-29 days apart for years. Approximately 6 months ago I was diagnosed with Thyroid and have been prescribed med to level my numbers. My cycles have shifted some but never like this current month. I'm 5 days late, but no symptoms what so ever in addition to the 2 HPT resulting -. I'm more concerned with it being signs of something else going wrong. I want to be as positive as some of you ladies out there, but I tend to be more realistic and right at this minute I just needed to vent a bit since the uncertainty is just driving me off the charts! I don't mind it I'm not PG since I leave all my health decisions to the Lord, but waiting is the worst part of it in my opinion.
hi i bleed 5 days early (never early maybe late day or 2) only bled 1 day (usually bleed 5-7 days) then done tests got faint line then 2 days later no cramps or bleeding got neg test then been losing weight on scales but stomach is getting bigger would be bout 6 weeks now but tests still neg doc urine test neg too but how did i get faint line if not preg or could i be preg anyone ever had anything like this really want answers doc just laughed and said strange to bleed and still be pregnant i feel like i'm going mad
hi, i was 13 days late went to the doc did the pregnancy test, it came back negative on the 15th day i started what i thought was my period, but it only came for 2 days, extremely light, having headaches, upset stomach, hungry all the time and still feeling preggy, when should i go back to do the test, i also am so gassy and bloated and confused!  HELP!!!
Hi, Me and my huesband have recently got married and although we are young we are trying to get pregnant....I always have my periods on time but this time I am late!!! My period should have started on the 30th of July and now it is Aug 14th... I am  not real sure of symptoms...increased appetite, sometime little nausea but not often, a little weight gain and thats it....I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all of them are negative...I am a stay at home wife and only 19 so I am not stressed and should have a very healthy uterus...I don't understand .... can I be pregnant?
this month i didn't get my period, in time, but i hope it won't come it is painful not to mention that you have to change stuff like sanitary towels it is disgusting, i hope it won't come again, i'm glad it is late.....i do not intend to get pregnant but to have a child is a gift of God, however i'm not very happy with periods presence it makes me sick in the stomach i feel no pains at all this month usually i have pms a week before , now i feel nothing so i presume its not coming, i am eating just vegetables and i am exercise 20 mins 3 times a day but the exercise is heavy even for a 10 mins exercise.... i have done ultrasound which is normal, breast exam is normal, and ca 125 all normal so if period doesn't come i shouldn't be concerned just assume that i'm not ovulating, so i can rest my mind if i don't menstruate at all..?
i mean three times a week. but i do it excessivly. i do not care if periods come or not usually i don't get to obsessive about it.... it happened that i do routine exams and they were normal so i think i shouldn' worry... i read on the net that this ha\ppens often when somone is not ovulating.
sorry i thought this group was about amenhorrea, oops! sorry again... if anyone knows about where i have to post or a community of this problem please give me the link, thanks!
I hand my last period on the oct. 7th and this was 2 days late my normal period should have been on the 5th. then i spotted on the 26th and 27th of oct.  it is now nov. 14th and i havent had a period i have bad pains on my right lower stomach on and off every day, should i be worried, i took a ept about 6 days ago it was neg. what shoud i do. plzz help.  
my last period was in november and in december i has unprotected sex.. welll i used the pull out method. After i did that i never recieved my period for decmeber and now it is january. I took a home pregnancy test and it turned out negatice. I have very little symptoms  just the head ache, tiredness, moody  and i keep getting the butterfly feeling and air bubble feeling in my stmach can any one help me?
big question for someone...39 years old 43 days late tubes tied 18 years ago..pregnancy test are negative along with the blood test..ultrasound showed it was not tubal if i was pregnant..can any one tell me something to do.also blood work shows normal hormone levels which means i am not in premenapause......freakin out
To all..

Ok so i am very confused. I am now a week late and can honestly say i have had a very reg period. I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but he has always "pulled out" (sorry for the TMI). I am 19 and he is my first sexual partner and i have heard that when you first start having intercourse it can change your cycle? I feel like i am just worring to much because we have just started having sex in Jan. I need some answers because i have taken 3 tests which were all neg.. I am debating on weather to see a doc or if i am just overreacting.. I have also had slight breast tenderness and dizziness and tired?

Please respond
Ok let me just tell you that I got pregnant with my daughter when I was 15. I'm not going to lie it's a little hard but I could honestly tell you that my daughter is the very best thing that ever happened to me I love her with all my heart and there isn't a thing in this world I wouldn't do for her. I know you might feel scared and even lonely but a baby really is a blessing. Try to remain positive because you really do have lots of options and I'm not just talking out of my *** because I've been through this but I think you will be ok. AND if you are not pregnant please get on some type of birth control. Good luck to you and take care.
ok so this is the story.. last last month January 18 i got my period., and the following month February 18 i also got my period., so my boyfriend and I were in TTC.. on march 5 & 7 we got sex and he ejaculated in me.. then after 6 days I had lower back pain and craps., i bloat sleepy most of the time., and it became really hard for me to sleep at night... but during the day I sleep most of the time., so that's what I've notice in me.. and then i supposed to get my period on MARCH 18.. but i didn't got any.. up until a week., exactly 1 week.. (March 25) i took a pregnancy test and in came out "NEGATIVE" but up until now i still don't have my period.. today is march 29.. so im a little confused., idk what to think., idk if im pregnant or what? can you please help me... do you think im pregnant??
I always get my period every 28 days, never late. This month I am almost a week late but when I took a home pregnancy test it came out negative.  I had a miscarriage last December 23rd and desperately trying to get pregnant. I am afraid that I am stressing myself out so much that it is causing my period to be late. I also feel extremely emotional, crying in infancy everyday that I will never have a baby. Dose anyone have any suggestion what shall i do other than consulting a gyneac...plzzz help
I am at day 30 of my cycle this month.  I average 27 day cycles, have never missed a period, and we had sex right around my ovulation time.

I have taken 2 hpt's, one this morning and one three days ago, and they were both negative.  

The only preg symptoms I've had are mild cramps that went away a couple days ago, a queasiness whenever I get hungry, and a growing metallic taste in my mouth the last couple days that's nearly constant now.  Oh, and presence of CM keeps making me have to check to see if I started my period every time I go to the bathroom.  I'm tearful, but that could just be pms too.

I'm hoping that I am pregnant, but I was disheartened by taking - tests that are supposedly accurate before you even miss a period.  I am definitely late now so why isnt it showing +?  Either my period has to start insanely late VERY SOON because I've never missed it and I'm 39 years old, or else I am pregnant without detectable hCG levels so far!
Iam 10 days late on my period i usually get it the 27 or 28..i have been feelin some of the pregnancy sypmtoms but yet the test that i took came out negative.idk if i should go to the doctors or wait??
My period is 3 days late...and I have tried a HPT and came back negative and tried it on the period due date....I phoned the doctor and she said that I have tried the HPT too soon...and I went to another doctor and he said that HPT are 100%.But my period is very regular 28 cycle and never missed a month. I am having pregnancy symptoms and I am really worried because we want a baby. Please there is someone happened to them like this too please help me?
my period has been pretty regular for over a year now. and i'm 3 days late now. my tummy has been crampin like i'm about to start but nothin no blood at all. i've been rly sick to my tummy for the past couple of weeks on and off throgh out the day. and i get rly dizzy. and my lower bacck has been hurtin rly bad. i've also been sleepin a little more lately. i've taken test but they were neg, idk if i am or not i doubt it!
I haven't had my august and september period meaning I missed my 2 month period and my lower back pain always hurts, also I'm experiencing vaginal discharge (sometimes color white and sometimes yellowish but there's no itching or burning pain) for 1 week now. I've tried a pregnancy test just today and the result was negative. Could I be pregnant? By the way, me and my boyfriend always do the withdrawal method to prevent pregnancy, is it an effective prevention method or there is a possibility that I can still be pregnant?..
Hello everyone.....
my hubby and I have been TTC FOR 3 years now, we have gone for every test and all came up clear. but ,,,, i am still not pregnant. My period was due on the 20 April 2011, it is now the 30 April 2011 and still no sign of it. I have a little spotting on the 20 April (dark brown) i did a HPT on 19 April 2011 but it was NEG  :-( . i have some symptoms like sore nipples and a little cramping in my tummy section, also dry skin and a few extra facial pimples, which is very unusal.
Am i testing too early or am i getting my hopes up again ??
hi hun mine and our stories sound the same ,
first of all i came of the pill in december as me and my fiance decided to try for another baby as i want them close together (i have 1 daughter aged 19 months) .....i had a period on dec 31st 2010 then  after that i didnt have 1 for a whole 8 weeks which i came on 25th feb 2011 , then in march i also had my period which was on the 29th so 4 days late ....we are now in may and i have had no period in april what so ever .......i am now on day 39 without a period i have done about 6 HPTS which have all come back negative ....i have some symptoms like really tender boobs when i push them and also tummy ache which feels like my period will come but it doesnt....also i am tired alot and have been eating a bit more on some days then my appetite will fade on others and i wont eat alot and i am SUPER emotional more so than before i just cry at everything ....i am getting so down with the fact i get negative results but still no sign of period ....i am so desperate for another baby if i am not pregnant the hold up of this period is holding up the trying to get pregnant and the worst thing is everyone around me all my friends are pregnant and alli see on adverts in shops is pregnancy related items :( anyone got any suggestions ???? xxx
I am now 22 days late and have had 3 neg hpt and 1 neg blood test on 6/10. I have always had a regular cycle and I  have been experiencing insomnia, cramping and sometimes moody.  Should I retest and if so when.
Have anything changed? Are you pregnant or did you get your period?
This is a great site, i am going threw some of the same symptoms as alot of you women, cramps, headaches, hungry, fatigue,moody,and tender breast with the matalic taste in my mouth. but my blood and urine test were negative.. what is up with this im going crazzzy..
I had a period that lasted less than a day this month, my last full period was on 9/14/2011-9/17/2011. I had sex 4 times since that period. My first pregnancy 8 years ago was undetected via urine test for 5½ months of my pregnancy.. I was 23 weeks pregnant when I found out. I did a HPT and a negative result. My breasts have been tender for last week ½, I have been bloated and some slight cramping but nothing. my moods have been up and down for a couple weeks. I have been more tired.. and some nausia.. HELP!!
I'm 27 and had a miscarriage I'n July this year, i knew i was pregnant but kept getting negative urine tests i swear the doctor thought i was crazy. Well at 5 weeks pregnant i got a positive which i was happy to get.4 days later i miscarried. Prior to this pregnancy i had an eptopic which resulted I'n my left tube being removed this was I'n September 2009, I'n febuary 2009 i miscarried and I'n october 2007 had a lil boy who is now 4.
My last period was September 20 2011 and lasted 5 days ending on my birthday. It was lighter then usual and not as heavy and i usually bleed heavy for 7 days. I am now 52 days since start date of last period and i feel pregnant i have done 6 tests all negative and had a urine test at doctors with a negative result. I have to wait 2 more weeks before they will do a blood test. I cry alot and feel depressed over last miscarriage, my breast have grown and u have put on 2.5kg I'n 10 days mind you i have been on Jenny Craig and went from zero exercise to 4 times a week for 45mins each week. Since my last period i have gained atleast 6kg snd up almost 2 sizes. I just feel i am.
Any ideas??
Oh and all the wait is on stomach bum and boobs, I'm from a size 8-10 to a 14 just
Me too trying to get pregnant from last for months. I have irregular periods,
I went to the doc and he adviced me to take Duphaston for 6 months to regular my periods. in October (first month I took Duphaston )and I got my periods in 28 days. in this month I'm still withing for my periods and it is 30 days. Today I took clearblue HPT and it was negative. I'm just worring .  Has anyone ever experienced this?
I went through just the same! I had my seconf miscarriage in July. I am 39 and we are desperately hoping every month is our lucky month to be pregnant but disappointment comes instead! I am and always have been regular to the day give or take a day sometimes but this month I am late. I was due 25th november and I am now only two days late but I did a test and it came back negative again. No signs of period and I'm not sure if I have signs of pregnancy either?! I hate the waiting!!! Hope some good news comes your way, I'll keep waiting but trying very hard not to think about it!
Hi I am trying for a baby I've took loads of bots and they have come out saying I am not pregs but I've got two kids and both of them I found out I was 6 and a half months gone and I did about 10 maybe 11 hot and they al said neg and now I'm 22 days late and I get back pains fill sick now and then and all I want to do is sleep and again I've done hpt and it's saying I'm not pregs I did a blood test with both of my girls but it said I wasn't so now I just got to wait and see
hi i had a miscarige last year in sept i ad a light period in november 13th n had a heavy period 23rd dec and i am now 5 days late i have ad low pains feeling sick and head aches dry mouth i have took 3 preg test n all come out neg and dunno watt to do???
I had a misscarage in august 11 and found out that I had ulsers on my ovries I was devostated when I miscarried, since then I waited for my periods to get back to normal and tryd again, could them ulserd affect me gettin pregnant?, I am 13 days late this month never usualy late and I've took 4 home pregnancy tests all negative, what should I do I am really scared that if I am pregnant the ulsers on my ovarys will cause me to have a misscarage again :/ help!!!
Hello everyone, okay so im we days past my last period, I'm 5 days late took a pregnancy test and came back (-) so I dunno it's weird, I have 3 other children and with my last one I took 3 pregnancy tests and the first 2 were negative and the 3rd one was (+) so I'm just gonna wait again till next week and see if I start or I'll take another test. My periods are usually regular and have it around the same time every month so it's weird were 5 days late?? But I dunno well see!! Wish you all luck!!!
My cycle is also very regular and 28 days. But I'm now five days late and have taken two tests that both came out -. My best friend had the same. Thing happen but after SEVEN WHOLE WEEKS she took another one and it was positive. She went to the dr. And she is now 8.5 weeks :) so idk about those stupid hpt.s. they aren't very accurate
Is this true?  I'm totally headed to the dr...  I'm 9 days late, and 6 negative tests later, I'm going in.
Last week i missed my period for the scond time in the row, taken another 2 HPT both negetive, i dont know whats going on, im not stressed or anything... Starting to feel sick in the tummy again tho like i did when i missed my first one looks like im heading into the doctors later this week.
My period is always regular but now is a week late, and me and my fiance are trying for a baby. When we realised i missed my period we were both happy, but didnt want to get our hopes up, and went and purchased a home test. But every single morning for the past four days, every test has read negative and i just feel like a failure. ive been feeling sick, dizzy, small aches below my tummy, tierdness, back ache.. pretty much everything. But august last year, saddly i had an abortion as i was to young, i was not checked over after, in the hospital but i was just sent home. in agony. I was bleeding for nearly 3weeks straight and up to last month, within my period there is still tissue coming out also. This scares me, as if i am to be pregnant and there is anything still inside me, i do not want any type of complications.
My partner just tells me to relax and just keep waiting, but im loosing sleep over this.
Hello I had a misscarrige on December 25th off 2011 and now I have not had a period sence may 14th & in 12 days that will make 2 months, I took another pregnancy test and there all saying neg & Idk what I should do? I'm lost I never ever miss my periods.
I am 5 days late. Usually always on time. Maybe 1 day late once or twice a year but never this late. I have 3 children. Had my tubes tied in 2008 then untied 2010. Been trying to conceive but nothing yet. Took 2 pregnancy tests 1 this morning and 1 last night both negative. Could I be pregnant. Really want another baby.
I have a pretty Normel cycle 28days
It's been 32days and my friend never arrived.
I have periode like cramps. Nausea. Bloated.
Huangry. But cant eat. Me and my hubby's Been trying for 5years! So where pretty Xcited"
I took three preggo test. 2 came back Neg:
1 Posstive. I'm going CRAZY! Some one help
Hi everyone i am 27 years old i had a period in Nov.2012. I had no period in Dec.2012 so i took two testes a week apart and both came back negative. In the middle of Jan.2013 i had two periods one week apart but the last period i had in the secound week it was off and on and bownish and light pink can someone please tell me what is that about or can someone help me with some advice?
i had pregnyl shot 5000iu 11 days ago and my home  pregnancy test today is negative...is this accurate?