Maternal & Child Community
Morning Sickness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Morning Sickness

I am nine weeks pregnant and have been VERY sick until today. I am concerned that my morning sickness has subsided? Can morning sickness end this early??
Once you get to the end of your first trimester usually your morning sickness starts to get better. Don't worry =)
can i ask u a question tht do u had morning sickness only in morning or any time of the day? thankx
I had the same problem as u. I had morning sickness untill 8 weeks then it subsided. dont worry to much, Mine comes back every now and then to remind me its still there. Im now 12 weeks pregnant today
I will be eight weeks tomorrow. My morning sickness started at 5w6d, and yesterday was the first day I didn't feel horrible ALL DAY. I stressed out about it because I was so used to feeling badly and knowing that it was a good sign. This morning, however, I woke up early and was definitely sick ... I actually ended up more sick that I had been in the past. I know it is common to go through several weeks of daily sickness and then begin cutting back a bit (i.e. every other day or every third day you still feel sick). I am hoping I am one of the lucky women that no longer feels sick in only a couple of weeks.

WHAT WAS YOUR WORST WEEK OF MORNING SICKNESS? My sixth week was worse than my seventh week (except today).

I wish you all the best.
Dont speak too soon:):) I am almost 10 weeks and in my 9th week started to stop throwing up everything and feeling less sore (breasts) and less emotional. That lasted for like 4 days. Its back:) I now seem to take turns with getting sick and not instaed of constantly every day. Im pretty sure we are just getting to our point where we start to feel better!
I had it since about 6 weeks and I am now 19 weeks it never stopped.  It used to be all day and is now just in the morning but I do remember having a good day here and there and I too worried, its almost like you want to get sick.  So enjoy your free day it may be back tomorrow.  :)
I had it all day and night! It is getting to be worse at night lately except for the days when I cannot function! It is back, but just less often!
Well! I have been sick again! I saw the baby on ultrasound and everything is fine! I seem to get sick every three days or so! I am so ready to feel all better! I am a teacher and it is hard to teach little ones when you feel like hurling all day and night!
hey I am 9 weeks pregnany. 10th week just started. i was having trouble wid morning sickness until today. i feel much better today. i wonder if everything is ok. i really wish and hope it is. but now reading ur posts is making me feel a lill better. my next session with my doctor is in the 12th week. i was just concerned if everything remains fine as the sickness is almost zero today. just observing the usual back pain that i have been going thru in pregnancy. but no sickness
Hi I'm 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant, I have been getting nasua since week 4 but don't vomit, is there anything to help? It's my first pregnancy and I just don't know wgat to do....it cones and goes all day. I have tried ginger ale and crackers but it seems to be doing nothing. Please help :)
Morning sickness *****! Lol! It started at 4 weeks, I'm 9 weeks now. Some days are worse than others. I threw up 4 times on Sunday, once yesterday and, thankfully, nothing today. Our babies like to mess with us ladies but it all worth it :)
I'm almost 9 weeks and I've constantly been sick since 5 weeks! Hope it tails off at one point as its been so bad I had to stay off work for 2 weeks! I've tried seabands...they worked for 3 days! Tried snacks,ginger,mint,bland food...nope! I'm surprised to have lost weight with this pregnancy rather than gaining. My first pregnancy was perfect so mabe having a girl this time
To be honest I would do anything to have normal morning sickness I am almost 15 wks and didn't start throwing up til wk 10 and I vomit all day.  I'm not kidding.   I wake up throwing up and anything I eat just comes up.  It started out I was throwing up for 20-30 min non stop.   Now it's all day.  So be glad it is subsiding.  I can't even work due to how bad it is.