Movement at 13 weeks-- It's for real!
Hi ladies! I had posted before about feeling early movement and well.. it happened again! Please don't think I think I'm feeling kicking... it's nto that at all.  Its a flutter!  It feels just like something tiny is inside and I feel it flutter around for a couple of seconds and then it stops!  I've been feeling on days that I have a cup of coffee... I hadnt been drinking it the first 3 months and now that I have had a cup twice this week, I felt flutters both times.  It is amazing, today it brought tears to my eyes!  I will document that I did indeed feel movement twice at 13 weeks because I knwo my body well enough to know that's what it was!  Incredible!
Congrats!!  When is the time that you start to feel movement?  Is it around 13wk or are you a lucky one?  I'm 7wk preg and just wondering when to start feeling the little guy.
I am 14 weeks pregnant.  This is my 3rd successful pregnancy so far.  I have been feeling some fluttering too real low in my tummy, just above the pubic hairline.  I have been prego before and I know what it feels like.  Most say they don't feel anything for 16-20 weeks.  I know this isn't gas but my baby.
i am glad y'all posted b/c at 13 wks i also felt movement. i have a ds so also know how the early flutters feel. i usually experience mine when i lay on my side, i think it is b/c i am relaxed enough to pay attention. at first i thought no way but i feel it about 3x's/wk. i am 15wks today.
I thought I was being silly last night myself when I felt the fluttering in my lower belly as well, then it happened a few more times when I shifted positions and that's when I knew it was my baby.  I'm excited, but still paranoid.  I can't wait till the fiancee' can feel the baby move!
Oh, forgot, I'm 13 weeks 4 days.
I really wish I could feel my baby move.  I am almost 20 weeks and haven't felt anything.  I heard a strong, healthy heart beat the other day though.  So, for those of you who it takes longer to feel movement, don't worry.  
I JUST felt it for the first time at 12 weeks 5 days.  From what I understand it is rarer but very possible
1st
I'm pregnant with my first and I am not feeling the baby yet.  My doctor says I probably won't feel it 'till around week 20.
Wow how exciting. I'm jealous ;)
I'm 18 weeks and haven't felt anything yet. I can't wait to feel the baby this will put my mind at ease. I'm
thinking about getting a doppler but feel like a paranoid freak to ask my dr for one. I see the dr on the 7th hope I fell something before then.
This is my second pregnancy but at 14 weeks you can feel my babe moving from the outside as well. My tummy is rather large for 14 weeks( which may explian why) But I have felt my baby for a while,

Congrats!!!!!