Movement
I told you that I'd post when I felt the baby move! I felt it this weekend! I am 17 1/2 weeks and so excited!! Its not strong kicking yet, but its definitley movement. It feels like its rolling around in there. I will find out what "it" is next Tuesday. Can't wait!!
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
isn't that so amazing!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
How exciting!! We must be due around the same time. I''m 17w3d and am scheduled for an U/S next tuesday also. My due date is June 23rd.  I'm so happy for you- it's so real once you start feeling movement!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Congratulations on the first movements!! :)  It's an exciting experience.  Even now, at 36 weeks, I'm still amazed by all the little movements I feel.  Enjoy the next 23 weeks!  Wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy.  God Bless!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
nursemaria77-I am also due 6-23-07. How exciting!! How are you feeling? Are you feeling movement as well?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
nursemaria77-I am also due 6-23-07. How exciting!! How are you feeling? Are you feeling movement as well?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
nursemaria77-I am due 6-23-07 as well! Thats exciting! How are you feeling? Are you feeling movement as well?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Sorry about the multiple post's. My computer kept giving me an error message saying it could not process my request.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources