Multiple positive HPTs but negative blood test. Chemical?
I have a 6 month old who I'm BF and have yet to have my first post partum AF. I have been feeling pretty crappy lately so decided to take a Wondfo last Saturday and I got an extremely faint positive and I have been all week. It seemed like the tests never got darker so I was extremely frustrated and decided to get a beta yesterday. Well Friday afternoon the Wondfos finally started getting darker and I got a clear positive on a FRER. Figures after I spend the money on a beta, right?
Well I get the beta results Saturday morning and it was <1. So I take a Wondfo with FMU and it’s lighter but I have noticed that all this week my FMU tests are lighter than my evening tests. So I do a SMU test and another around noon with barely any hold and the line is getting darker again.
I think it’s a chemical since my beta was less than 1 but I just wanted to see if anyone has been through this and went on to have a healthy baby. Is there something else causing the positive hpts? With my other chemicals I started bleeding/cramping first then I got a negative blood test and the hpts went - within hours of bleeding. I have no bleeding so far and my nausea and sore boobs have kicked it up a notch. Plus I'm still getting positive and darker hpts. I know that hcg leaves the blood first then the urine so that's why I'm leaning towards chemical but so far nothing points towards a m/c.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any advice whether it ended good or bad. I would just like some insight.