Maternal & Child Community
Multiple positive HPTs but negative blood test. Chemical?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Multiple positive HPTs but negative blood test. Chemical?

I have a 6 month old who I'm BF and have yet to have my first post partum AF. I have been feeling pretty crappy lately so decided to take a Wondfo last Saturday and I got an extremely faint positive and I have been all week. It seemed like the tests never got darker so I was extremely frustrated and decided to get a beta yesterday. Well Friday afternoon the Wondfos finally started getting darker and I got a clear positive on a FRER. Figures after I spend the money on a beta, right?
Well I get the beta results Saturday morning and it was <1. So I take a Wondfo with FMU and it’s lighter but I have noticed that all this week my FMU tests are lighter than my evening tests. So I do a SMU test and another around noon with barely any hold and the line is getting darker again.
I think it’s a chemical since my beta was less than 1 but I just wanted to see if anyone has been through this and went on to have a healthy baby. Is there something else causing the positive hpts? With my other chemicals I started bleeding/cramping first then I got a negative blood test and the hpts went - within hours of bleeding. I have no bleeding so far and my nausea and sore boobs have kicked it up a notch. Plus I'm still getting positive and darker hpts. I know that hcg leaves the blood first then the urine so that's why I'm leaning towards chemical but so far nothing points towards a m/c.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any advice whether it ended good or bad. I would just like some insight.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank