My 8 year old daughter with stomach pain
I have a 8 year old daughter with stomach pain that won't go away. I took her to the er and they did blood work and a ultrasound and found nothing. Took her to a specialist he also did blood work thinking that it could be pendicitist and a ct and found nothing. I can't figure out what more to do because noone is giving any answer. Is there anyone out there that is going threw a familiar situation.

Please help me so I won't go crazy. Maybe the dr. has miss something.
Could your daughter be upset about something, mabey at school. My niece had the same problem. we found out later that she didn't want to go to school. Mabey ask her about school and friends. You never know.
my daughter had "imaginary" stomach pains for quite awhile every time she wanted attention. could it be she's having stomach pains to get your attention?
Mostly running tests which they have done, bloodwork which they have done, u/s  should pick up anything

Yes it could be  food allergy is there any pattern, time it happens, after she eats, ???
How does her bowels work does  she go to the bathroom?

is it stomache pain or intestinal pain?  does she eat a lot of dairy?  could be cronic gas.  
i know that i used to get awful stomache pains from drinking to much milk or dairy products....it wasn't a lactose thing it was an allergy!  and an u/s or ct would not see an allergy.
good luck
~nanci
My 7 yr old does this all the time too.  Sometimes she says it so she can be done eating so she can play.  We tell her if her tummy hurts she should lay down then of course we hear "Well it doesn't hurt that bad" so we tell her then she needs to eat her dinner.  I agree it could be an attention thing.  I know my DD also gets a tummy ache from eating too much or too fast and when she goes to the bathroom #2 she feels better.  There have been a couple ppl on here who have had this problem w/their kids and they had x rays or something done and found stools that the child was not expelling all the way.  Good Luck I know it is trying.  You want to help but you can't.