Maternal & Child Community
My Babt Boy's Cord is around his neck

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

My Babt Boy's Cord is around his neck

My boy's cord is around his neck I only recently found this out but prob is his hand is wedged in between his neck and the cord I'm now at 35 weeks and i'm only 19(still very young) i'm soooooo SCARED that something might happen to him is a C-Section my best hope?
a c-section might not even be necessary....
i am also 35 weeks and the last four ultrasounds i have had the cord was around the babys neck and the doctors told me that babys move so much that it could change within minutes of the ultrasound, what i am going to do is just have them check to make sure it isnt around babys neck before delivery that way we no what we need to do!

good luck and i hope u have a normal and easy delivery!
If his hand remains wedged between his neck and cord you may need a c-section.    What is your dr advising?