Aa
A
A
Close
My Baby Girl Has A Boil
My 11 month old baby girl has a boil on her right labia and another on her right butt cheek in the fold of her behind. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to how to releive her pain? Tylenol doesnt seem to be working. Thank you for your input.
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would have a doctor look at it, if simple measures have not helped.  She may need an antibiotic, or in extreme cases, to have the boil drained.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have had her looked at by a doctor. One recommened not trying to drain it and another one said I "need to continue to apply pressure to the area until I get blood." I tried to do it but she cried so much I just couldnt continue. She is very uncomfortable and on antibiotics. I have tried everything from epsom salts to dail soap. They said come back in 48 hours.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
keep her clean dry and uncovered for as much as possible and practical. get another opinion.
i hope she feels better soon.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
24T
you can try to dab it with a little rubbing alcohol daily or nightlyt his help it dry up faster,

hope she gets better : )
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
don'd belive that **** get it drained
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
dont try to do anything yourself unless the doctor has told you to, you could end up really hurting her, make sure you keep the area as clean and dry as possible. baby talc helps great to keep that area dry .get her to a doctor asap
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources