My HcG levels are down will they rise up?
As you know it is new years eve... friday my level was 172 and today they went down to 50 something. This would be my 3rd miscarriage. I had just miscarried a month before this. Is there a chance they will rise again? I go back in 2 weeks to take another blood test. I was just wondering if i should still act as though i have a baby inside me or not. I have no bleeding or cramping. and i do not want to go out tonight and drink if there is a possibility this baby is inside me and isnt going to miscarry. help me or tell me your stories. thank you for reading.
Hi!
Well, I am sorry to hear this, but it is difficult to assess whether HCG levels will rise or not. However, unless you start bleeding or the doctors induce an abortion, please do not drink. Let’s keep up our hopes until final diagnosis. If this happens to be another miscarriage, then please consult a gynecologist to find out why you are having recurrent miscarriages.
Generally first trimester abortions or abortions occurring in first three months are due to fetal abnormality, genetic causes, Rh blood group incompatibility and low progesterone hormone. Infection of the uterus, endometriosis, fibroids, etc  are some other causes for early abortion. You need to consult your gynecologist and run some tests to rule out these causes. Eliminating and treating these causes will increase the chances of full term pregnancy. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.