My breasts hurt like heck lately
I'm 35 weeks pregnant.  Lately, my breasts feel as if they're filling up with milk even though they don't look fuller and nothing's leaking.  Is it possible for me to be producing milk already?  Does my body know what it's going through the second time around and that's why it's doing that?  Or is the pain related to something else?  Anyone experience that with their second pregnancy?  Thank you for your replies.
AHHHHHH, 35 weeks, HOW EXCITING!! I'm 8 weeks behind you so I haven't felt anything like that yet. Although, I did squeeze my nipple because I'm weird and a tee tiny drop of clear colostrum came out. If you feel a let down WOW, it's coming soon!! Can't wait to hear others responses....
My body did the same thing, I actually got sort of excited thinking wow its getting close. :) My daughter was born at exactly 38 weeks. Best wishes!
Yes, of course it's possible, maybe you can start pumping, and save up , haha!
How are you?  Is Ariella enjoing her bath now.  Have you try to distract her?
I posted some new pics on Medhelp, Gaivn no longer looks like a baby.
Doll-  how are you feeling?? I decided to take her into the shower with me and she did great.  She enjoyed being in there and didn't oppose me washing her hair (her teeth, she still didn't let me brush...grrr).  She started screaming when it was time to get OUT :)  About the pumping, I think I'd be scared to pump not to bring on the labor :(  I still want him to stay in for a little longer (at least another 3 weeks).  

Kelly- glad to hear that you're not too far behind me :))  How have you been feeling?