Maternal & Child Community
My period is late and pregnancy test is negative

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I am in my early 30s and usually get my period every 26-28 days.  Today is 31 days and it has not come yet.  Usually I get light cramps a few days before it comes but so far I feel nothing.  Physically I feel fine.  I've taken a pregnancy test the last three mornings (with first morning urine) and all have been negative.  I always have protected sex with a condom except maybe on the first day of my period starting.  Why could my period be late when it never has been before?
it is very normal for a woman to have at least 2 irregular cycles per year. not every cycle will be exact. so you probably are just having a longer cycle than usual and if you are worried you might be PG than it can delay it further. if you have tested neg....relax and she will come. BTW...i had 5 friends who thought it was safe to have unprotected sex the first day of their period....they got PG. many woman ovulate during their periods. not all woman ovulate in the middle of their cycles so i would make sure you use a condom even then....just to be safe. i am sure AF will show up in a couple days....if not sooner. good luck and try not to worry:)

love....kimmie
thanks kimmie.  i am nervous about this.  i know i'm most likely not pregnant (i sure don't want to be) but i am getting worried that there is something wrong with me.  i know you said relax and it will come which is what i'm going to try and do.  i also will use condoms at all times from now on!!
good to hear you will always use condoms. i also know how hard it is to relax when you are worried. if you are testing negative at this point than you aren't PG....just a delay in your cycle which is common. your period will come and probably be normal after this. anything can delay menstration...a cold, flu, stress, etc. so i am sure all is good and AF is right around the corner.

love....kimmie
HAHA dont listen to that, I am sorry but I was 6 wks pg and never got a postive result even the day I found out I was pg it was neg.  Not even a faint postive in sight.  I did miscarry that baby but still.  You never know.  Also maybe stress is another thing that can cause it to be late.  The best thing is to go to the dr and get a pregnancy test done.  Than if your not I wouldnt worry too much.  Its going to bug you so much until you know for sure.  Good luck!
i am so sorry for your loss. it is so true that stress can cause a woman's cycle to be late. i too have had many m/c and didn't even get a pos HPT but got a pos blood test. being a nurse i have to council ppl like you and i everyday...it is the worst. so many woman believe that you can't get PG on birth control or their periods. sex ed in school is good but doesn't explain what is really going on. woman don't know what is a normal irreg cycle and what isn't ...we aren't taught that an irreg cycle is even possible. it is such a shame that woman aren't truely eduacated about their bodies. i never was when i was in school or by my parents.

love....kimmie
i took another test this morning and it's negative.  it is a sensitive test (25mlg) of pregnancy hormone it can detect.  the last time i had unprotected sex was on 9/30/05 so if i got pregnant from that time wouldn't it show up by now?  that was also the very first day of my period starting.  are there any serious medical conditons that could make my period late?  i don't feel sick...
kymmy-please respond!  :-)
I know stress can factor into letting your AF late but before I m/c I took I swear 8 HPT all neg and come to find out the day I found out I was pg 6 wks along I went home took another test and it was neg some ppl dont get a BFP until way into their pregnancy.  I would call the dr and see if they can do blood work that way your know for sure.  Or wait about a wk and try again.  Best of luck to you!
HI! This just happened to  my 21 yr. old niece. She was 10 days late, and her test was negative. She went have blood test and still negative. She started about 2 days later. She had never been late like that  before. Just weird! I think she was stressed bcuz her mom left her dad at that time.Hang in there! Definately get a blood test if your period doesn't come on Monday. Good Luck!
if it saying neg than i am sure you are fine. woman have irregular cycles at least 2 times per year for no reason what so ever.and being worried about an unplanned PG will definately stop your period from coming. try to relax and she should show up in a couple days. lots of simple things can mess up a cycle...stress, diet, a cold, medicines....it is really common and i am sure your period will show once you aren't worrying about it.

love...kimmie
if i'm going to be starting my period in the next couple of days is there any way to tell?  would my vaginal mucus be thin or more thick, etc...???
every woman is different but if you are experiencing a discharge right now it more apt to be creamy, white, sticky, thick or dry. you never really know when she is going to come...but worrying is enough to stop her from showing. tests today are pretty accurate these days and if you got a neg HPT then it is safe to assume that you are NOT PG and as soon as you take a nice deep breath she will rear her ugly head....she always does. we can't get away from the red tide if we tried!!

love...kimmie
sorry i just need to ask a question my period was due friday but has not arrived i did a test yesterday negative but then this morning a slight line has appeared??????????
a positive is a positive as long as it was within the alloted time for the test sweetie.... if you still arent sure do another one tomorrow with first morning wee this is the strongest for hcg the pregnancy hormone to be found in... please post back with your results
I know that this is a question, but the site has reached it's question limit for today and I am worrying about this a lot.
Last Thursday(10/27) I started having brown mucus discharge. It has continued through today, only twice have I seen pinkish blood, only when I wiped, otherwise it's been this brownish-clearish discharge.  I am supposed to get my period the 31st or the 1st.  I had sex early morning on the 23rd of October.
However,  I had sex for the first time on the 13th of October and throught that weekend.  I had bleeding and brown discharge then too after the third time. (The same brown discharge as now) I thought that was from the spermicide I used though. It lasted for about a week then went away for a week and here I am now with that brown mucusy discharge again this week. I took a home pregnancy test last night(10/29) and it showed up as negative (the test where you can test up to 4 days before your missed period, and my AF is due tomorrow or Tuesday)

What am I experiencing??? Help Please, my boyfriend and I are so scared, even though the test is negative.
Someone please help me.
Thank you so much.
Hello everyone.  I am new to this site but have been reading everyone's comments.  I am sorry to be so redundant but I am having the same very light brownish discharge.  I had a m/c on Aug 24 and a D&C on Aug 26.  My dr told us to wait until after I have AF to try again.  AF came 32 days after the D&C.  We tried the week I was to ovulate.  I don't know the exact day I ovulated, but I thibk it could have been Oct 16th(we has sex twice).  Last time i got pg, my ovulation was REALLY obvious, but this time it wasn't.  Today is day 35 and still no AF, only the super light brown discharge.  I think it's too late to be implantation bleeding but I don't know what else it is.  I've never had a period later than 35 days.  I have some MILD cramping every now and then but nothing like my cramps usually are.  I took a test Sat and that was neg. I don't know how long to wait to take a test again.  Thanks for listening!  I'm really praying for a baby this time! :)
hi there

my story goes i came off my birth control this time last year my boyfriend and i decided we wanted to start a family and yet every month my heart breaks when my period doesnt come. it is always regular and comes on the 28th of every month, although this month i have still not got my period!!! my hopes are up obviously and i did a test the day my period was due it was negative yet i still have not got my period please let me know if this has ever happened to of you and do you think i have a good chance of being pergnant weven though the test was negative?
i'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but judging by your age, you may be hitting menopause.
one more thing. not trying to start anything, but you obviously want to be pregnant or you wouldn't keep taking tests. you would have eased your mind with the first test. be honest with us and with yourself. also, quit wasting money on urine tests and go to your ob. you'll know for sure then.
dear olothechick. you're not supposed to read the test after 10 minutes of taking the test. the second line is a default line that sometimes just appears. read the pamphlet that came with the test.
Can Anyone Please Help Me!? I am 17 years old, and living with my boyfriend. We have sex often, but I am on birth control. I had a regular period from Oct. 11-16. Well, I recently started a new job, and I forgot my birth control pills a few days in a row. About a week or so later, I started cramping and feeling weird. Then I started lightly spotting blood that lasted for a few days, and since then I've been having a little brown discharge. I got off my b/c, because I thought I might be pregnant. I was supposed to start my period today, but it hasn't shown up yet. I also took 2 sensitive First Response pregnancy tests this morning and both were negative. I know my body, and something isn't normal. (Note: 3 months ago I had surgery on my cervix for pre-cancer and I have a blocked fallopian tube) Any suggestions on what this could be? Possible answers would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! (Please e-mail me at: ***@****)
I am now 6 days late and I have taken 3 tests, all saying no. I have read that you luteal phase stays the same no matter when you ovulate. I have an 11 day luteal phase, according to an previous ovulation test. I don't know if I am pregnant or if I just had a delayed ovulation. If ovulation was delayed, my bf and I had unprotected sex during what I thought was my "safe" time. I could be, but not far enough along to show up on a test (if I ovulated late). I was wondering if you could have morning sickness even before the hcg levels are high enough to show up on a hpt?  I really never thought of being pregnant, but now kind of want ot be.  If you have any ideas, let me know.
Why can't you just be happy for these people if they want to be or are trying to get pregnant?  You can be pregnant and it not show up on a test.  I know several who didn't show up until a couple of months.  Why are you even at this site if you know you are pregnant?  Why the negativity?  You are pregnant darling, take a chill pill and quit stress over things that don't even concern you.  This is supposed to be a support group, not a dogging session.  How old are you?  That comment about menopause was uncalled for by an adult.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  I am going to stop now before I start sounding like you.  To the rest of you, keep your head up.  If you want a baby, it will happen (if it hasn't already).  God will give you a child as he sees fit.
I AGREE WITH LOU LOU
WHY THE NEGATIVITY??
Thanks!  She just breaks anyones hope, huh?  What is your situation?  I go to the doctor Monday.  I am now about 14 days late and haven't tested in a couple of days.  Last time I tested it was negative.  I am cramping, no period and my back hurts.  I have miscarried once and I am having some of the same feelings that I had the last time I was pregnant.  I really don't care if I am or not (I wasn't trying, but won't be shooked up if I am).  I just want to know what is wrong if I am not. so that way I will know what I need to do healthwise, pregnant or not.  I am getting a little nausea throughout the day.  Good luck!
Hello. im 18 and i still havnt had sex, me and my boyfreidn tried but i was to scared, i had gaven him a hand job before for like a minute or so, and i've been really scared and i took a pregnacy test and its negitive. I read that if your anchious for getting your period and your waiting around for it, it will come late. my periods have been off corse for a while and i'm a real nurvous reak
Well I have basically just been informed that my bf would rather something be wrong than I be pregant.  How wonderful is that?  Men, I tell you the truth.  I am cramping really badly and my back hurts.  I haven't started yet.  Over two weeks late now and still not positive test.  Don't know what is going on.  

To EIGGAM:
If you haven't had sex, why are you scared.  Did you come really close or something?  You most likely aren't, but good luck.
I am 22 and have never missed a period. I really want to be PG, but keep getting a negative test. My last period was 10-17-05 if I got pg two weeks ago.... would it show up?
?????
anyone have a comment
I feel for you.  I was pregnant with twins when I was 18 and my boyfriend freaked out.  He never went to the doctor with me.  He asked me to have an abortion and when he realized that I would not no matter what, he asked me to give it up for adoption.  He even threatened to kill himself if I had the children.  (Well, actually this was before we knew it was twins.)  I ended up miscarrying at 2 months and I still believe it was partly (mostly) because of the stress that he put me through.  He was even shopping with his mom when I had a D&C instead of being there with me.  Talk about a jerk....and I am still with him.  I am 23 now and my period is late again and he is basically acting like he would rather there be something wrong with me than me being pregnant.  You would think he would learn to wrap it up after the first unless he was ready, or at least withdrawal.  I can't take that this time.  I am determined this time if I am and he starts that crazy stuff, it is over and I am going to have my baby and be happy.  Never let a guy stress you out, especially if you are pregnant.  You will never forgive yourself.....or him.  If you are take care of yourself and know that God will not give you something that you can't handle.  You may not see it now, but children are a joy.  I don't go a day without thinking about my babies in heaven waiting on me to get there.  Think positive and good luck.
I wished I could help you.  I am in the same boat now, except I don't really care if I am pregnant or not.  I mean, I wasn't trying, but if I am, I will be happy.  My last period was 10-11-05.  My cycle is 23 days instead of 28.  I haven't started yet which would make me about 14 days late (even about 9 days for the regular 28 day).  I have had some cramps, but no period.  I have taken several pregnancy tests, all negative.  I want to know if I am or not because I am usually regular and I don't want anything to be wrong.  There was this one site where a girl was about 15 weeks pregnant and it didn't show up positive.  Even dr.'s bloodwork came back negative.  Only an ultrasound showed she was pregnant.  She recently gave birth to a baby.  Go to the dr.  They will be your best source of advice.  Also, I believe that wanted to be pregnant making you late is a load of ****.  I just don't see it being feasible.  I just don't make sense.  Once your ovulate, your period is a given (after your luteal phase, if you know when it is).
Here is that site for you to check out.

http://www.pregnancy-info.net/QA/answers-7_weeks_late_Still_negative_hpt_s_/
hi,
ok as every 1 knows your period is suppose 2 start 28 to 31 days after you end your last period!?!? well im 17 yrs old and i have had my period since i was 13 and i have never missed or been late. i keep track of mine on a calender and my period has always came 22 days later. well i was suppose to start (11-5) and my period still is not here and that would make me 12 days late now. i dont have my normal cramps, just lite one's, get little headachs and kinda queasy sometimes. i kno that stress can cause it, but i am under no stress at all! i have not taken a pg test yet bcuz im nervous and my bf wont talk 2 me about it so i dont kno wut else to do! so if anyone has any advice that would be great! thanx and good luck to the rest of you!
thanks so much.....still nothing yet.... we shalll see
Still nothing for me either.  I am going to the doc on Monday.  I am hurting really bad in my stomach though (but no period).  I hope nothing is wrong.  I will pray that everything works out for you.  I am just glad to have support while this is going on.
That is odd.  Everyone says that you can mess with your cycle coming off of BC, but it has never messed with me.  People speak in generics when they say things about a woman's body, but I firmly believe that only you know your body.  People say, "it is normal for your period to be late occasionally."  But that is only if you are usually late.  I am 23 and have never been more than 1 or 2 days late since about 16.  Never WEEKS.  I know my body and that is not normal for me.  If you feel that something is wrong, you should get it checked out no matter what everyone else says. That is what I am doing.  Going to the Dr. tomorrow.  Wish me luck.  Good luck to you.  I hope everything works out for you.  But I am getting to he point that I hope I am pregnant, because I am too late not to be and something is wrong if I am not.
Lou Lou and want to be a mom: I hope everything goes okay. Sometimes your hcg levels are low and maybe your not letting your urine hold long enough. When you get up in the morning pee in a cup and put the stick in there at a 40 degree angle and hold it there for 30 senconds and see what it says.

I have a question... I was on birth control pills for about 2 months I went off on Oct 19 because i got my period. My period ended on the 24. Silly me i had sex. Anyways, I started feeling wierd and so i waited to take the pills and have protected sex until i knew becasue i don't want to hurt the baby if i am. All of a sudden i got my peroid again on the 8th of nov. 2 weeks about after my period in oct 19. Now i am really confused. Well i bleed heavier this time but i had no cramping it felt like a normal period. Well since my last period, yeah silly me i know no protected sex. So this whole time i have been having sex without any protection. Well that period ended on the about the 12 or 13 of nov all of a sudden i spotted but it was a little brown and pink on the 18 of this nov. Am i pregnant or am i going crazy? I have always had regular periods? Now on Nov 19 and today i have light pink and brown spotting. hmmmmm. and it stopped this morning could i be pregnant in this situation and my breasts are tingly at times, i wonder if its not just in my head or something?

What do you think?

Catherine

This would be my 2nd child if i was.
Hello everyone. I found this site by simply googling "my period is late and pregnancy test is negative."  I empathize with many of you on so many levels....I have been with the same man for over two years, and in those two years I have gotten pregnant twice.  The first was terminated by abortion after mutually consideration by both of us.  The second was also terminated by abortion, but I allowed myself to be bullied by my boyfriend into doing it. Besides the moral and emotional trauma that I am still working through, my biggest fear right now are the physical/medical implications of having two abortions.  The research I've read tells me that I have a higher chance for ectopic pregnancies and breast cancer. So this brings me to the point.  Here I am, 8 months after my second abortion and I'm 14 days late. The catch is that for my past two pregnancies, I had blatant and obvious signs and symptoms.  Before my period was even due, I had ballooned and my breasts were sore and my skin had cleared up.  This time, I have tested negative three times on home pg tests and I have no obvious physical symptoms.  So at this point I am really scared that either I am pg and there is something seriously wrong or I am not pg and there is still something seriously wrong. My fiance and I have discussed the prospect of having a child at this point in our lives and he feels guilty for what he has put me through and we both agree that if I am pg that we will keep it so I'm not stressed about that for this pregnancy.  I'm just worried and I know I can't get medical consultation on here, but I think I am just trying to get this off of my chest. I guess I'm looking for support...without judgment...thanks for letting me unload on this site.  My prayers are with all of you.
okay i need alittle advice!!! on 11-17 i posted a comment because i needed help `n didnt know if i was pg or not. well that night i went home `n took a first response pg test.....(I SAW 2 LINES!!!) i was so scared `n didnt know weather to believe it or not, so the next morning when i woke up before school i took another test,(because i know thats when the most HCG shows up in your system) `n guess what 2 LINES AGAIN!!! my question is... do you think that my 2 tests could have been wrong `n im really not pg???? ive wanted 2 have a baby since i was 15yrs old, ive had my period since i was 13yrs old `n never been late or missed. sometimes i think to myself that im not because i cant believe im finally getting the baby ive wanted for so long! the only problem is my bf... now ex bf  broke up with me `n says he aint the fater.. now im scared `n alll alone! do you think my 2 tests were right???? please help me!!!!!! good luck to the rest of you!!!
hello, i was hoping someone could maybe help me or kind of point me in the right way. I was on birth control for 4 years i got married in march of this year so i have been pg 2 times but both times i miscarried so in may of ths year me and my husband talked about starting a family. So i stoped taking my birth control at the end of May. I started to light bleed and cramp on June 14 then the cramping went away, i started to stop bleeding on the 18 of that month and stoped total on the 20th which i thought was kind of srange because i would bleed for 7 days then stop because my birth control handled all of that. But i should of started again on the 10th of July but i still have not started up to this day which means i am 12 days late. I have been taking the pg test i have took 4 that you get from the store then i went to my doctor on the 17 of this month took another pg test and still nothing. I am cramping ever so often, i eat like a horse and its mostly the stuff that i really hate. My back has been killing me for the past few days. I have morning sicknes throw out the day. but now in the past few days i have been cramping so badly i have to lay down and cry because it hurts so badly.
hey i am 14 i ad took 2 preg test sand they were both neg 1 was by the hosp wen i took bad n one off the family planning i still ent *** on i dnt kno wots goin on in my cycle  i need help i am reil scared incase i cud b preg help plz kimmie
kindly help me...i need your respond on this!

i am 2weeks delayed and i have my PT done and the result was negative. is there any possibility that if i will took another PT the result will be positive?!
Of course there is a possibility, especially if you haven't had your AF yet.  For some women it can take some time for HCG to find their way through the system.  If you are really concerned, then you need to have a blood test done.
Hello ladies , I'm 22 its been 50 days since my last period. I have taken several tests all neg. Normally if Im late due to stress ant d take a test I start the next day. With my daughter I was 9 weeks when I found out. I took a test a couple of weeks before I found out it was neg. Im guessing Im prolly pregnant. What do you think?
hey, im hoping you can help me, i have a one year old daughter, and my bf and i would like another baby, i have a digital ovulation kit, and it said i ovulated, on the 8th of april 2008, it was really late this month i was almost 23 days into my cycle, so......  my preiod (period) was due on the 17, i did a pg test and it can up negative, but im thinking, most ppl ovulate 14 days into there cycle, so when they have missed there period there are almost 2 weeks gone, so am i testing to early?? should i wait another week and test??

in really want to be pregnant, i had a misscariage in october of last year and it took alot from me then to say i would wait for a while before i tried again.

please help
hi, same here as everyone else. no period for 52 days!!!! did a test this morning and its -  ,i have 4 beautiful children and 1 more would  be great. i'm 30 years old and my periods  do vary from 28-46 days apart, although my past 3 periods were 28 days apart, any advice from anyone with similar situation and when i should test again, i'm at the doctors next thurs..
Hi, Im 31 and just recently got married in Oct. 08.  Right after the wedding, I went off the pill.  I have always been regular, maybe late by a day but thats it.  Since being off the pill, I have still been regular, pretty much like clockwork and no cramps, I was actually shocked. lol.  Anyway, Ive been getting my period between 16-18 of the month since November.  Last month I got it on the 16th, today I am 10 days late which I have NEVER been.  So I have taken 4 tests within the past week and all negative.  I have been extremely exhausted, i do fell nautious at time, nothing where i get sick or anything, and when i was supposed to get my period i did experience slight cramping, like it was coming, but it never did.  Im not stressed or anything.  I do plan on contacting my obgyn tomorrow to arrange a blood test.  I want nothing more then to be pregnant but I also dont want to get my hopes up.  So, I have basically convinced myself that im not.  I just find it hard to believe that I can be pregnant with 4 actually 5 negative HPTs.    My sister just found out she is pregnant last month and her tests came up positive immediately.  I guess only a blood test will tell.  Should I wait another week to see if it comes?  Can I be pregnant???
hi im late on now by 17 or more days. for the last 2moths iv been having light bleeding between my periods. my last period i had was on the 21st of april and it lasted a week and since then i had the light bleeding on the 6th of may wat lasted 2days. i did a test around the 9th of may and it came bk neg. iv been having lower back pain, feeling sick, sum headaches, dizzyness and i di start needing the toilet more often.

does anyone know wat this could be?

plz comment bk cause worried wat could be wronge.

kirsty xxxx
Hi everyone
Im 23 years old and was on the pill for about 7 years.  I recently went off the pill because I was waiting to get an IUD put in by my doctor...but I live in Canada and it takes a few months to even get in to see your doctor. So, during that time, I still had sex with my bf. The first two months off the pill, I had my period at the same time as i always did, but this is the third month...and still no period...I am about a week late. I took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came back neg.  Ive been a little stressed out lately because my boyfriend and I are moving across the country to Vancouver and I was wondering if that may have anything to do with it. Also, I have a thyroid problem and was wondering if that may have anything to do with it as well. PLease someone let me know what they think
oh and ps.....when i had senx with my boyfriend, we used a condom as well as he pulled out
We have been trying to have a second child. My last period started on may 14th, before that i was birth control, i figured my next period would be due on june 10th just because the average cycle is 27 days.  I have been taking tests ever since "5 days before my missed period" with those kinda tests and still even 4 days late every test is negative. Is it possible I could still be pregnant? I am feeling down, like it's not meant to be.
my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. I am six days late for my period. I have taken two pregnancy tests and they both show negative. I have been sooooo tired and have bouts of nausea in the evening. Could the tests be wrong?
when i had  my frist son brandon i did a hpt and it said negitve but i went to the docter about a week latter i was pregnant so dont stress about it go to the doctor and have a blood test done my period is 11 day missed i took a test and said it was neg but it can be to early to tell if u have hcg

could you help me with something. My last period was September 26 2009, It is usually irregular in term of is not 28 days. My period was due the 23rd October 09 (counting 28 days). However it never came, but i took a pregnancy test on thursday and it was negative, however still no period, i was on birth control and decided not to continue using it. I will see my doctor, i have no signs of pregnancy. What do you think could be the problem? Do you know any one who had the same problem?

AngelB
ive took 3 home pregnancy test but they all came out negative but i havent started my period and ive threw up 3 times.i was suppose to start my period on th 7 of this month but i havent its naw the 18 and back then i used to start on the 16 but i havent.so what does that mean?
Hello ladies I'm so thankful I have found this site....I am 23 yrs old and I am 10 days late I have take 2 HPT and both have come back neg I have no symptoms of starting my period Im not cramping no sickness no discharge...the only difference is my boobs are a lol bigger no hurting and I sleep lots....does anyone have any answers plz!!!!!!
In case it helps anyone- here is what happened to me.

Took an HPT one week after missed period (in the evening) - got a very very clear negative.
Took a qualitative blood test one week later - positive...

Best of luck to everybody !
my last period was feb 28th 2010 i had sex on my fertil days and now april 1st 2010 i am 5 days late no sign of af what so ever i took 3 test all came out neg im going crzy but nit stressing over it too much cuse i know stress with make it late too with my first baby i was only 2 days late and got a possitive right away and now im confuses because i dont even get a faint pos some one please ease my mind and tell me what i should do thank you so much
I have had three pregnancies.Neither of them did I suspect pregnancy.All symptoms were different.I ended up with 2 miscariages and 1 term live birth.Now,I am in my late 30s My last period was on March 10.My husband accidently had sex thinking his condom was on ,but it wasn't.This happened on March 21.
Symptoms cramping for two weeks leftabdomen,right abdomen or pubic area.One side at a time.extreme fatigue.pimples on face and back(never had this since teenager),thick which abundant discharge on March 27 th -April 2.twinge ache to left. then right.AF feels like coming cramping for two weeks satraight,dry mouth, taste buds changed,and easily irritated.5 negHPT. last taken April 7.Could I still be pregnant

I am a 47 year old mother of 8.  My last few babies were conceived when the youngest was 15-16 months.  They are almost exactly two years apart.  My youngest is 15 1/2 months.  I've had gestational diabetes with all of them as a matter of fact, I check my blood sugar when my period is due.  If the am test is normal, I know my period is coming.  If it is up in the high 120's-mid 130's I know to test and each time the test came up positive.  My blood sugar stays up for 9 weeks then normalizes for a while then spikes again.  I am one week late.  I haven't EVER been late since my late 30's and while in my 40's right down to the hour.  My blood sugars all of a sudden spiked.  I took a hpt last Sunday and it showed positive but AFTER the alloted 10 minute time, then I took several more over the week and they have all been negative.  No period or sign of it.  I am EXTREMELY fatigued but I never get sick.  I have had some frequent urination and some extra discharge.   I have been VERY crabby though and quick to jump all over my kids and hubby which has always been another sign for me to test. I'm gonna test again tomorrow am and hold my urine all night.  I'm OLD people.  I'm 47, I never expected to have one at 45, 43 and 41.  I miscarried at 45 but was pregnant again three months later.  Does anyone have any thoughts?
Hey everyone. I was suppost to be due for my AF on april 15th, still nothing. I've never had these symptoms and to my knowledge my period has never been this late mabey a day or 2 (early or late), Plus its such a coincidence that me and my partner actually tried to get pregnant this month and had intercourse during the time I was ovulating!! This past week or 2, I have been extremely tired, sleeping hours on end. I have been nausea, and it never goes away, It's like morning sickness but it stays with me ALL DAY. I will feel extremely hungry, but then when I get to eat I start feeling even more nausea and its hard for me to eat. I have been urinating these past couple days almost 2 times every hour, or at least once every hour. I have white milky discharge that I have been getting everyday for about a week now. I get cramps as if my period is about to begin but NOTHING. My boobs havent been sore, but the areolas dont seem darker, but the litle bumps around them are alot more noticable, which I heard is a sign of pregnancy. Heartburn also!!! I've also been having terrible headaches, which I never get. Some people told me that when you think you might be pregnant, or try to get pregnant, that you can trick yourself into having symptoms but i don't believe you can trick yourself into missing a period!!! And these symptoms are exactly on point to everything i've read about early pregnancy signs AND I was having them before I even knew they were early pregnancy signs. I just took an hpt but it came back negative, It was a First Response test. I am really let down, But I am hoping it was a false negative, If not then I don't know what it can possibly be..And that scares me. Im definetely going to set up a doctor appt. today !!!
im freaking out as well, & i must say the waiting is whats driving me even more nuts.  

im about 9days late.
i didnt get my AF while i was on depro but it finally came back last month APRIL 5th after i discontinued the shot in january. it was exactly how my period used to be. this month AF is a no show. im having slight cramping & lower back pains vaginal discharge & feeling nauseous. i keep praying that my Layla (future babys name) is in there but ive taken 6 HPT and theyre all neg...
i have an appt @ the gyno on tues for a blood test. lets hope i get a positive this time.
i am a week late on my period and i also have taken a PT test and like many others here it showed negative....my period has NEVER been late or irregular since the birth of my son almost 4 years ago....another weird thing is that i have my tubes cut and tied but not burned.....could i possible still be pregnant?? please answer me back on what i should do
I am almost 2 weeks late on my period and I am on b/c and I have taken at least 6 PGT...all came back neg. Could I still be PG or is it just my b/c that is messing with my body? I can't really go to a doctor to see what is going on because my family just lost our health insurance...and I am scared. someone please answer me.
hi i have a baby shes 5 months old and iam very worried coz i just finsihed my pragnancy 5 months ago and my pierod is late 3 weeks now me and my partner use condom somtimes before he wear the condom we make without condom for a few seconds then he wear the condom and we make agian until he cums when he feels that hes coming he stuck it out and *** out side , i tool 4 pregnancy test one of the pragnancy test was morning urine iam very scared dont want to be pregnant coz i already have 2 kids one is 5 months old and one is 4 years , iam worrying alot even cant sleep at night bcoz of the pierod is late
Im 17 and had unprotected sex 2 days ago ever since then I've had really bad cramps. I believe my period was due yesterday and still hasn't come, no spotting has appeared or anything. It was my first time of having sex aswell, im so nervous, when should I take a pregnancy test? And can you really fall pregnant on your first time of sex?

thanks you!
Need some help.... I have been feeling quesy, and been having acid reflux way more than usual, I feel bloated and have headaches in the morning like i am hung over.... Could i be preg... I had sex during ovulation time in septemeber and have not gotten a period yet but 3 tests say neg. What do I do HELP ME
Hi umm so I am late over a month on my period and have no symptoms of being pregnet and have taken two pregnancy test and have both came up negative. Iv had some weight gain it looks like and my stomach has kinda gotten bigger but I think it might just be me freaking out. Oh and when iv had sex it's alway been with a condom and in b.c. Please help me
Hey, does anyone here have any advice that can help? I'm 26, was on depo-provera for 7+ years, and haven't had a period since I started. My husband and I were married july 30 2010, and my last depo injection was mid july 2010. I was due for another one in October but we decided to come off it to see what happens.

We have never had protected sex, but I'm noticing weird symptoms. Breast/Nipple tenderness, irritability and mood swings, gassy, little bumps around nipples more pronounced, swollen tummy, mind cramps, heavy pressure in lower back, dry mouth, blah blah blah

I took a pregnancy test at the end of October, negative, but I'm wondering if its possible I could be even be pregnant? I know it takes a long time for "periods" to return after depo-provera, but I never had a normal cycle to begin with (hence the reason for going on depo). I would really like to be pregnant, but I am worried I might have damaged my body being on depo so long.
I'll take another HPT tomorrow morning, but if its negative and I still feel the same way, should I go to the dr's? I don't want them to think I'm being silly or a waste of time, but I don't wanna go for drinks on the weekend if there's a chance of a bun in the oven. HELP! Any advice would be greatly appreciated xx
hi ladies!!! first time here :)

i am 20, my last period started Dec.17,2010 and was over by the 22.
my period are regular they may be off by up to 4days and i have cycles of 30days
have not yet gotten my period i took 3home test and they came out negative...
i have had some spotting from brownish to pinkish, my breast are tender like never before not even before i get my period. i mean tender by not being firm their a little soar and around my nipples the color has not gotten any darker...

i dont know whats going on!! this has never happend before...ive heard a lot about the story of a girl who had negative blood and pee test till after 15weeks pregnant she found out by an ultra sound.

HELP!!!
i appreciate it!
Hi, I am 20 yrs old. Hopefully this story might give everyone a lil help. When i was 18 i had just came off the BC and i had unprotected sex with my bf. I wasnt nervous at all cuz i figured its only been a week since i havent been on the bc so it still might be effective. time came where i was suppose to get my period but it was 2 days late, then i took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. 2 more days after that my period came (or so i thought). I bled for just a day and a half, it wasnt light either, it was heavy and for me that was not normal At ALL for it to last a day and a half. i'm a heavy bleeder and my period has never acted funny, it was always on time to ruin my day every 28 days. So 2 weeks went by and still nothing so i went online trying to diagnose myself we all know "google" is one of the best doctors out there lol, and i read that bleeding for a day could be two things u either have a disease you need to check up on oor u might be pregnant. At that time i was prayin i had a bun in the oven. So that night i took another test and what do ya know i was pregnant! 2 days after that i went to my doctor and found out i was 7 WEEKS ALREADY and i had gotten false negatives. the only symptom i had was my boobs a lil sore and it was hard to sleep on my belly. unfortunately i had a miscarriage with my son Logan at 19 weeks. Which was also an odd thing for me to go through since i was so far along. And now a whole year later on the anniversary of his death i am 3 days late which it has been rough this past year but this is giving me and my fiance alot of hope and definetly a sign from god that we need this right now. And i'm praying i might be pregnant again but this time im waiting for awhile to test lol. All in all my point is be patient and if your not pregnant try again! if you got that negative but still no Mother Nature ruining ur day stay positive wait a lil longer not every woman can be that woman on the first response commercial we're all different. God knew i wasnt ready for Logan given my living situation and my relationship with his father, but we have both grown since then and know that this baby will be the center of our universe. When the time is right you'll see how surprising it is. And try to occupy yourself, i know the wait is tough, we have been trying and i been planning for our wedding in April at the same time so the wait is not so tough for me. it would be great to walk down the aisle 12 weeks pregnant if i am now. GOOD LUCK LADIES <3
hi there im 24 yrs old well i am late by 4 day iv taken pregnancy tests and they are coming back negative i dont get it iv got 2 kids and i feels like iv got a bun in the oven so please can some 1 help : )
I missed my perido I did'nt have it for a hole mnt took test thay came out positve went to the doc and he checked me and said to get a blood test and it came back negtive.then I had my perido after a mnt now I 'am late again I took 2 test and both our negtive...????
Im My 27 and I already have two kids... My cycles have pretty much been regular since I was 11 years old, and would usually come every 21 days...."from the time I would stop a cycle until the say I would start the next cycle would be 21 days," After turning 27 my cycles went to every 30 days... My last cycle was March 21st 2011, today is May 2nd, 2011.... Clearly late!!!! Ive taken 2 home pregnancy test and both were "neg" I took the first one 4-26-11 then the next 4-28-11 with my first morning urine..... Im never late unless I was pregnant. Usually a week to a few days before my cycle starts I get crazy leg and thigh cramps and a head ache and pains in my right ovary and breast tenderness... I have not had any of these symptoms so far...... WHAT"S GOING ON>>>>
Hi, so I had unprotected sex the 17th of April I got my period that month but it wasn't normal it only lasted a couple days and it's wasn't heavy like I'm used to I have Von Willebrands si it's usually really heavy.... I wasn't cramping either and very constipated ... I haven't had sex since then but my period is a couple days late and that never happens im always early ... I took two test both neg but I'm just curious what it could be... I'm 30 by the way any help is appreciated
hello Im new to this i am 6 days late was due on the 27th on June its NW the 2nd of July i have got breast tenderness i took a test last nit it come up neg but i am also on the contraception patch and i usually had them reg so Im bit worried could any1 help me xxxix
I WAS WONDERING I AM GOIGN ON 4 DAYS LATE, I HAVE TAKEN 2 TESTS AND BOTH ARE NEGATIVE, I HAVE A 8 MONTH OLD BABY AND SINCE I HAD HER I HAVE ONLY BEEN LATE THIS WOULD MAKE 3 TIMES BUT NEVER THIS LATE. COULD IT BE THAT I AM PG AND NOT SHOWING ON THE TEST YET OR COULD THERE BE OTHER THINGS CAUSEING MY PERIOD TO BE OFF LIKE THIS?
i have been on prozac since july the 18th and i was due around the 7th and i havent had my period and iam never late unless i am pregent but i took a test and it said i wasnt and even got a blood test done and it said i wasnt so i was wonder what it could be iam never late and my dr said it shouldnt been cause of the pills and iam only 32 so i hope iam not going threw the change of life to young lol so can someone help me please thanks
About3 months ago I went to emerg for upset stomach and cramping , dr did a pregnancy test (urine) came back positive . Then did blood work turned out negative.. He later said it was just a false negative.I'm studying to become a nurse and I know urine tests are not very sensitive, its the blood tests that work more efficiently. I then had my appendix removed. I'm on b/c and take it regularly my periods have been lighter since then but when i do a hpt it says negative. Recently I've started to feel nauseous sometimes get sick and just overall tired. Someone please help ! My doctor says its nothing
Hi every1 im 19 and had unprotexted sex a week after my last perioud i have the implant in my arm bt im like 3 weeks late all my pregnancey test are negative!! Whats up with me??? Xxx
With my fourth child i tested negative twice and then the 3rd time a week or two later it was positive, so negative tests can and do happen often. I have had 8 pregnancy's and 6 children with my husband, and i'm now 2 days late but with NO signs of a period coming, and a negative test. I'm confused and not sure when to retest, or if first morning urine has to be used in order for it to be totally accurate. My 6th child i tested positive a week before my period was due but then experienced bleeding like my period was coming, and the Dr. said that was the baby implanting and sometimes you bleed a little, and he was surprised i got a positive result so early! However i did only once get 2 negative tests, and i was pregnant and he is now 9 so i know it can happen, i'm just not sure about the first morning urine, or if i should try again tonight, but i don't want to waste money, but it's hard not to wait, even if it's only till morning! Good Luck to all of you, please keep us posted with your outcomes!
i was on birth control faild to take it and didnt use protection i have not been on birth control for months. My last period was aug.11 it is now oct.5. i skipped sept. instead of a usual period it was more of a brown discharge for the time of my period in sept. but it was only 2 to 3 days i thought it was a warning for my period to be coming, but i never had it. i am irregular and i had pregnancy test in sept. though i think it was to early to check i havent been back was thinking about wait til this month is over then i was going to go back for a test if my period doesnt show this month and if my test comes out neg. again i am going for a blood test. ive had the following sympthoms of tiredness/worn out, nasuea just thinking about the problem really not other signs other then constipetion, please help im just look for other answers and opinions?
i just had a baby 4 months ago and i just started on my birth control a month from todays birth control month, and i have yet missed a birth control pill. but i am today officially a week late i took a test came positive twice in one day and today makes a week i am late. i am very nervous? could i be pregnant? or is it just an irregular period?
i ment to say it cam eup neg. twice.
Hi Everyone, I have been trying for a baby for the past year with my husband. I have never been on any birth control or anything apart from condoms, which we have stomped now for a year, I have a irregular period, it just comes whenever it does, not a exact cycle. but i really want to be pregnant, before people going to judge me I am 22 and I have a house with my husband and we both work. so I am now ready to be a mummy. and I never been preg or had a misscariage, it really frustrates me what should i do please hellpp me!!
Please this is my first time here please help me.I didn't see my period last month but i saw it this month please is it normal.
Hello, I am just wondering if anyone has any information that may be able to help me, I came off of my pill no later than the 23 august 2011, came on my "artificial bleed" and that finished around the 30Th of august, I was then due on on the 26 Th of September and haven't seen a period since the 30 Th of august. I am now 76 days since my last period which is 2months 16 days, I have taken three really cheap test's and all have shown negative I know this may sound silly, but I'm just getting a bit paranoid, someone please help,, thank you xx
I am having the same problem where my period is late I did a Pregnancy test and showed negative I am so worried I get cramp and sometimes I feel dizzy but I normally get that when my period is coming but nothing this time. Think I am going to do a blood test.
Hi my last period was october 17 2011 I don't know my cycle I have cramp for two week but nothing such i be worry
Hi guys
I'm having the same problem. I was trying to conceive with my boyfriend. I was due to get my period November 16 or 17 but nothing came. Last week the 9- 11 I saw very little blood so little I didn't have to wear a pad or tampon. I took 3 hpt all negative. I have brown discharge which havehas been present for 2 day. I don't know what to think. I have had a lot of pregnant symptoms.
Ok so I have taken 2 tests they both were neg. Its only the day I'm supposed to start... I'm having prego symptoms.... But no positive... Is it too soon?
I have been wanting to get pregnant and it has not been successful.  I have an 11 year old son who I had at 18 years old.  I am now 29 going on 30.  I have been with my husband for 5 years but married for about 3 months.  I keep saying that it will come when the day is right and when God wants it to happen but my biological clock is ticking and there hasn't been a baby yet.  My periods well seem to be 31 days long.  My periods have changed drastically throughout the years.  I don't know.  I have been to the dr but they seem as though there is nothing wrong and to just keep waiting but then they want money.  I don't know I go in to have them look at my tubes.  I had an ultra sound last year and they said it all looks really good.  I am also worried that I will go into early menopause like my mother which is a very good posibility, (I can tell by the way my periods are).  Just want to say how I think and maybe you can make me feel positive too!  I just want to get pregnant so bad.  I know just about every couple wants to have a biological family.  If you can give me any hopes or even pray for me that would be great!  Thank you for listening and reading!
yes my name is yamilet and im late for my period and the last time i did it with my boyfriend and i didnt use a condom, and i did a PG text and it came out negative????
could it be possible that im PG
It happened to me once. I read a negative, had a shower and it turn positve... and i was PG
hi everyone, i am 17 and have regular periods. i mark them down on a calender and normally come on every 28 days. i was due on the 22nd november. so i am now 12 days late. i have done 4 HPT and all negative. i went my doctors and that was negative too. so my doctor took some blood for a blood test. i get the results monday. but i am worrying. i have few pregnancy symptoms such as weight gain, feeling sick, acid reflux and sleepyness. is it possible i could still be pregnant?
Thanks, jade.
I took home pregnancy test twice, when i was waiting for my period and was starting to get concerned. both negative but im just about two months behind...
any ideas why?
Could it be due to stress?
sometimes i tend to miss a month with my period, this time i happened to miss two months. ive taken a pregnancy test and it shows negative. ive put on quite a bit of weight in the last month and my breasts do slightly hurt. could there be any reason for this?
hi every one i had my period last month spotting only one in a half days and it stopped i had for a hole week cramps after that. Today is Dec 23 2011 and i still havent started i have took pregnancy test last month and this month i went to Doctors about 3 weeks ago and took a urine test and an ultrasound and doc said not pregnant what can  be wrong with me please help
Hi im 16 and im a week late on my period ive done to tests now and they have both said im not pregnant but ive been eatin loads and been stressin out??
I have a cycle of 28 days without a fail nd im confused my period was late a week nd it started spotting brown nd pink light nd suddenly moderate to nthn for one day i checked all times but nthn unusual idk if tht was my period or what it was i need help i want to kno if im pg test came up neg im lost help
hello i am 14 never had sex never had a boyfriend, november 3 was the first time i ever got my period and now it's december 30. I am really scared, I didn't tell my mom. is this normal ????????????????
In my early 30's always had crazy cycles. Been trying for three years to get pregnant but just this past year have been on clomid. I take a medication to make me start and this month so far no period. Three negative home tests but still no period. My question is how far along do u have to be for a blood test to decect pregnancy?
Hi well my story is that i had my period on 30th of november but in dicember i didnt got my period i get cramps but no period its already january i am 3 days late and i urinate too much can someone help me o and i had sex like 8 days after my period on dicember what could be the problem?
Can someone help me plz i am soo worry i dont know what to do what to think.
I'm 18 years old and I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for six years. I have not once been messed up on periods or started late. I always start on the 16th of every month and it usually lasts about five days. I've never got pregnant any other time with unprotected sex so I never worried about it. I've had my last period on Nov.  16, 2011.. I didn;t start in Dec at all. I been feeling kind of nausea but that doesn't really mean anything. I go to the dr on the 16th of Jan for a check up so I will ask then. I'm supposed to start then so we will see.
I have had the same problem my period wa 4 days late and it was very lite and lasted only 2 days my stomach and back hurt and my boobs feel heavy took a test and it was negative please help
Ok here is my story, the first day of my last period was dec.10.11 and we had sex on dec.21..for 2 weeks my nipples were red and so sore to touch but went away 14 days later i started cramping. the 2nd day of cramping i had a faint peach color when i wiped. yesterday i went to the bathroom and it was creamy brown color, just when i wiped! Also went to the bathroom 12 times and i normally just go twice a day. i was suposed to start my period yesterday but nothing. Today i am still cramping mostly on my right side but today it kinda move more towards the middle! i took my 1st pregnancy test on jan.5.12 and i first it looked negative but i didnt have glasses on and when i looked again there was a faint line! So the next morning i got just a cheap dollar store one and it was almost so faint that i could barely see it and my husband couldnt see it at al he thinks im going crazy and just want to see a line! i didnt take one today because im wanting to go get a blood test tomorrow but so nervous just want to know now! i've noticed that i am getting light headed,eat more, pee more..Do you think im pregnant or is it in my head???
Ok here is my story, the first day of my last period was dec.10.11 and we had sex on dec.21..for 2 weeks my nipples were red and so sore to touch but went away 14 days later i started cramping. the 2nd day of cramping i had a faint peach color when i wiped. yesterday i went to the bathroom and it was creamy brown color, just when i wiped! Also went to the bathroom 12 times and i normally just go twice a day. i was suposed to start my period yesterday but nothing. Today i am still cramping mostly on my right side but today it kinda move more towards the middle! i took my 1st pregnancy test on jan.5.12 and i first it looked negative but i didnt have glasses on and when i looked again there was a faint line! so it was pos. So the next morning i got just a cheap dollar store one and it was almost so faint that i could barely see it and my husband couldnt see it at al he thinks im going crazy and just want to see a line! so yesterday i took another one and it was negative i didnt take one today because im wanting to go get a blood test tomorrow but so nervous just want to know now! i've noticed that i am getting light headed,eat more, pee more..Do you think im pregnant or is it in my head???
Hi im new here, im 24 my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now, last month i had a period as normal then around 2 weeks later i began to spot for around 4 days now im 9days late i have slight cramps like my period is coming but still nothing i have taken a hpt which was negative does anyone have any advice please help
hii my name is meme and my cycle sometimes changes up.. it usually was coming on the 21st but then it started goin down to the 19th then the 16th then the 14th.. today is the 14th and its not here.. yesterday i wiped my self and a lil bit of pinkish blood was on the tissue.. i was like great! my period is here and put on a pad because i was about to leave out the house.. the whole day no blood but my stomach was hurting all yesterday and even today . bad cramps . so im thinking ok its coming today , still no period.. can someone help me??
So I was trying to get pregnant. I tracked my ovulation and had unpretected sex those days. I'm three weeks late. But every home test I take says negative. What is going on?
Im sorry, You really know nothing about being at parent at 17 no matter what you think now.  I am thirty and can say that I am just now ready for a kid though I may have thought different at 20, I am glad I waited.  You arent mature, financially responsible or emotionally stable enough to raise a baby and I promise if you wait awhile you will realize this.  Its hard to read these forums and see young people under 21, talking about having sex and getting pregnant.  What in the world are you thinking?  Go to school and College and get a career and live your life as a young person and wait until you are mature enough and capable of financially taking care of a kid!!  Just cause there are outlets to offer assistance for those of you who cant pay for your responsibilities, doesn't mean you should put yourself in a place to have to use them!  Do it on your own and give yourself a reason to be proud! wait till you are ready, and also.. at 17- 21 a lot of boys get scared and likely being as immature as you are, this person you are living with will not even stick around pregnant or not.  You will have more relationships than this.. do you really want a kid with someone who you wont be with in the long run?  Are you gonna move back in with mom and dad and make them take care of your baby?  Im sorry to lay it on thick, its just disappointing.  Have your parents even really been there for you?  It seems like instead of guiding you to proper goals, that maybe you are following into there foot steps of the misguidance there parents gave them.  That is why you should stop the cycle and show your kids that hard work pays off and that you cant expect everyone to do everything for you.  Dont be another welfare mommy.  You are worth more than that.  Best of Luck, I hope you will set a better example for your kid, by waiting to have him/her when you are actually ready.
Hi ya I don't know if I will get a reply, but am very confused, I have a regular 28 day cycle, me and my partner have been tryin for a baby, I was 10 days late but came on this morning, I did a pregnancy test and it cam up faint that I was pregnant, but now I've come on I don't know what to think, I have a aching pain across the bottom of off my stomach, I can't get round why I would be late I have no stress or anythink that would prevent my period please help x
I have an emotionally unavailable mother. She has a very good heart, but in terms of womanhood I am in this alone. I get my period every tuesday after I finish my last pill on saturday. Its been two weeks, no period. I have done two pregnancy tests and they are both negative. If there is a baby inside me I don't want to hurt it. Sometimes find that my doctor isn't very helpful. Sometimes I wonder what isn't wrong with me. So I don't really go to the doctor anymore because sometimes it seems like there is something wrong, but the doctor says there isn't. It is time consuming to get second and third opinions. My body feels messed up. Right this kinute if there is in fact a baby in me I want to do whats best for it. What do I do??? Kimmie I know you are a nurse what is happening to me?
Amie
i have missed my menstruation 2 months until now and i got pregnancy test 2 times but the result is negative, what would i do?
i missed my period for two months in a row . my last period was december 1 2011. i qot a light brown spot on january 1, & now its february 21 , 2012 & i still have no period i took two tests & they both said negative . & that was just this morning & yesterday after noon . i have no idea what is going on . i always feel tired & nauseated i can barely lay on my stomach . & i have a whitish discharge now . i dont know what it is ;
Hi, i am very new to this site but am seeking very helpful advice. I am quite young and have unprotected sex about 3 times a week. My mom and i both have noticed i am about 1 month and 1/2 late on my period. I've taking about 3 pregnancy test and all negative. We've also noticed im worn out, always hungry, and for that last week i have been sick.. i am looking for some advice, if you have anything at all please reply. I am in urgent need of answers thanks
I kind of have the same problem as you. I'm only 17 and I stupid let my boyfriend have unprotected sex. He pulled out in time but I hear all the time about precum.  I come from an all girls catholic school so we don't even really get sex Ed. They just always tell us it's a sin to have sex. Anyway I am two weeks late and I took two pregnancy test and they were both negative.  I have devolved horrible depression from this. It's so bad that all my friends won't talk to me and my boyfriend left me.  I cry almost everyday and I fear the worse. I have read the comments above and kimmie really seem to know her stuff. Please I have talk to so many people and all they tell me is so see a doctor. I don't have a doctor to go to.
My family is super religious and if they find out whats happening they will kick me out of the house.  I know deserve it but I have no money to my name and I'm so scared.  Is this God's way of punishing me? Please someone help me, please.
hi well im young to im 21 and have a 7 month old and i think im pregnant me and myhubby had unprotected sex this whole month  he also came outside but im just so worry im one week late i already took 2 pregnancy test and both negative im just so worried i might b pregnant cant afford to have another baby right now we can barerly handle the expenses of my lil one
hello am new to the site too my period came on january and on february didnt came and same i took the pregnacy test and it came out negavative and my husband and i always have unprotected sex and i am getting worried.
I went off the pill in December. I got my period on time January and February, but when it came time for it this month (they have been exactly 28 days between cycles), I had cramps like usual before my period, but AF never came, so far 3 days late!! I am worried because I had unprotected sex, but he pulled out way before he came and this was his second round (the first one we used a condom)....so I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative. I'm going to take another one in a couple days, I'm praying and hoping that AF will visit me because I do not want to be pregnant!!! I am in another country for the next two months.
THe best thing to do is make a dr appt like I am going to do (even though i have no health insurance right now) I am almost 5 days late for my period and it usually comes every 25 or 26 days on point..never late.. so I am assuming I am even though I took 2 at home pregnancy test and I could not see the positive lines..but i feel its there..not worrying about it just going to stop spending money on HPT and go to a clinic and get a blood test done.. Yes, it's important to know so we can take care of our bodies.. so making an appointment with the OB/GYN with be a smarter decision and talk about all the questions and concerns you have.  As long as you don't do this you will keep worrying yourself.. So make an appointment as soon as you can!!
I had the same issue before. Mood swings, cramping,and cravings. Took 3 hpts, negative, went for a blood test, negative. So my gyn did a vaginal ultrasound, and found out it was ovarian cyst cause by hormone s. he put me on birth control to help treat, and regulate my periods. set an appointment with your gyn, so you can get real answers and solutions
I'm 25 and I just had a baby four months ago. I'm a few days late on my monthly and I took a pregnancy test yesterday. It came back negative and I've had nausea for the past week and a half. I don't know if its just to early to test or if i'm not pregnant but i've also been peeing alot and very tired. I need some advise.
Hi I'm 18 and I have pretty regular periods occurring every 28-29 days. Except this time try are 5 days late. I hav just started going for walks everyday and went on a diet but nothing extreme. Me and my boyfriend had sex not too long ago but he didn't *** or nethin. So what could it b? Plz help rather scared right now
I Haven't Had My Period And Its Late! Me And My Bf Have Unprotected Sex All The Time And Im Not On The Pill. I Took A ClearBlue And Easy. It Came Out Neg. But Im Only 2 or 3 Days Late. What Should I Do? I Also Have My Physical For The Army Coming Up And I Dont Wanna Go And Find Out Im Pregnant There! ANY HELP!?
pregnancy means late menses however not every late menses means pregnancy. late menses may be due to illness, stress, medication...
were u pregnant??
I am 40 yrs old and I took a pg test this morning and it is neg..I been having my periods on time or before time.last period AUG.26 and I should had a period SEPT.20 or 23'.nothing.calling dr now for a check up and not sure what the check up could be?
ok ladies hopefully you can help me.. i am 21, recently got back from vacation, and my last period was Aug. 17-20 and i haven't had the next one yet (its now 10-2-12) i have taken a couple of tests but both have came out negative and I'm worried because if i am PG then i have screwed the kid up with drinking alcohol and caffeine.. i am completely freaked out. i called the Dr. and they said to wait a couple more weeks before making an appointment.. i feel OK little nauseous sometimes but i have acid reflux so..that's normal for me.
hi everyone! i'm taking a trust pill (it's my first time to take this)..Is it ok if I'm not start taking it without menstruation? my last mesntruation is sept. 14 and i start to take pills on sept.21 and i have an intercourse on sept 26..is that a safe?pls help me
hi plz am confuse,i saw my period on the 13th of september,but have not seen it since then.i have tested my urine and it tested negative.am confuse i dont know wot to do.though i used to have irregular mensuration.is there any drug i cant take to make my menses to be regular.plz am waiting for ur reply.God  bless.
I have been trying since Aug of thise yr n I haven't got pregnant. I did get my period for the month of Sept. But now Oct I have not got it n I been taking pregnancy text n they come out neg..
OKAY FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS IVE BEEN HAVING A cycle every 26 days today my cycle is 2 days late, and today i gave myself the benifit of the doubt an said well it will fall on the 28th day which is today still no sign of a period im NEVER LATE AN WHEN I SAY NEVER I MEAN NEVER, I USE TO TRY ALO BUT SINCE ME AN MY BOYFRIEND ARE ON BAD TERMS IM LIKE FORGET HIM AN KNOW THIS....I HAVE LIGHT CRAMPS BUT NORMALLY AROUND MY PERIOD I CRAMP BAD MY BACK HURTS AN I HAVE TO DO THE NUMBER 2 alot but im not feeling that this month i also took a test
Hi just took out my iud out last month on the 16 and started my pd on the 17 my husband and I had sex he said he did *** inside a little then pulled out and now I am 4 days late on my pd and I have token 2 home pregnancy test and came neg should I wait or what should I do I'm really worried cause I work at a mhmr facility and don't want to hurt myself if I am!!!please help me???