Maternal & Child Community
My son's 1st year anniversery of his death is due on the 17th of J...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

My son's 1st year anniversery of his death is due on the 17th of June...............

Hi Girls, i would just like to share this with you, so you can see how beautifull my little boy was, before he passed away. Feel free to leave any comments if you have an account. You have all been very supportive and helped me through my new pg. X

http://www.myspace.com/powercurtis  

When I get a chance later (I'm at work) I'll check out his picture.  I'm sure he's absolutely beautiful.   I'll be thinking of you this weekend.
I am so sorry about your son i can only imagine what it like this is going ot be a hard time for you and your family I will be praying for you to be a ble to get though this time and for the new baby that this will never happen again. God Bless
oh and i did check out your my space and he sure was a beautiful boy. I am sure that while in heaven he is being one miscevious boy:)cute boys always get into trouble:)
He is very handsome. I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine.
I don't have myspace access at work but I'm sure he is beautiful.  Again, I am so sorry for the loss of your son.  This weekend will be hard on you but please remember we are all here for you to talk to or vent.  Take care
He is a beautiful boy, I hope this weekend is bearable for you.

I loved the pics of your mad little boys.  I didn't realize you were in the UK and I chuckles as I realized that naughty, energetic little boys are the same the world over.
Ha ha, yes they are all very energetic, but very loving and sensitive too, i am soo lucky as they are/were very beautifull boys to be around.
I just saw your pics! What a doll he was! So sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine what you must be feeling-my thoughts are with you! Hang in there, best wishes for the future and congrats again on the new little one coming!~bops
I dont have an account with my space but Im sure your baby was gorgeous!  Im so sorry for your loss and will be thinking about you this weekend.  I cant imagine what you are going through right now.   My mom lost her 2nd baby...my brother, to SIDS when he was 3.5 months old and she still gets upset about it.  That was 35 years ago.  If you ever need to talk we are all here for you.  Take care.
First of all, I am so sorry for your loss.  I cannot imagine what you have been through and I will pray for you and your family.  He is absolutely beautiful...what a smile!  Those pictures of your family are so nice and that song brought me to sobbing tears.  I know I don't know you but I feel for you and your family and I thank you for sharing your pain with all of us.  I think it helps to make us all a little more aware of how very precious life and our time here on earth is.  I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy and I can't wait to hear the name that you decide on.  God bless you and your little angel above:-)

Melissa
I'm so sorry for your loss.  He is a beautiful baby and I'm sure he's in haven watching over you right now.  I'd love to share a poem with you that I once read and fell in love with.  It helped me cope with my grandfather's death.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.

When you see the sunset fair,
I am the scented evening air.
I am the joy of a task well done.
I am the glow of the setting sun.

Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die.
I'm so sorry about your son he's so handsome I can only pray for you to get through this tough time in your guys life....I cant even imagine
I gave this to another mom a few days ago, she too lost her son. I hope when your read this it will help your heart.

My letter from Heaven

Mommy
Please dont feel guilty
it was just my time to go
I see you are still feeling sad,
And the tears just seem to flow.

We all  come to earth for our lifetime,
For some its not many years
I dont want you to keep crying
You are shedding so many tears

I haven't really left you
Even though it may seem so
I have just gone to my heavenly home
And I'm closer to you than you know

Just believe that when you say my name
I'm standing next to you,
I know you long to see me
But there is nothing I can do.

But I'll still send you messages
And hope you understand
That when your time comes to "cross over"
I 'll be there to take your hand.

In loving memory of the ones we have lost and will see again. If you need anything I am here for support. Take care
Sorry from previous post I did
Thank you, they are lovely poems.
thankyou girls...i think you can still look at his page without an account?? not quite sure? it may not let look at the pic's though?

Thankyou for looking at my beautiful boy and your kind words and poems.

It is still shocking to me, that this has even happened. As you can see he was a healthy, strong and happy boy. It never entered my head that this would ever happen to me!

Since Curtis's death, my whole life has changed. Life is precious. Take your babies/children and enjoy every moment with them. (even when there being little buggers..lol)

Did they ever say what happened to him?
Your baby is a very beautiful angel. Thank you for sharing those pictures with us.
I feel your loss, I am going through the same thing with my grandson, he died at 6 weeks at his fathers hands, going through a trial at the moment which is really hard.