My success story with Geritol
Hey everyone! I have not been back on this site in a while, but I do have a story to let you ladies know out there that are ttc and have questions about Geritol tonic or complete. About a year and a half ago, I found this website because I was so depressed because we were ttc with no results. After a painful miscarriage in July of 2007 and everyone around me getting pregnant, I asked my midwife for anything that she thought might help me feel better. I have a history of being anemic so she told me to try taking Geritol tonic. She said it would be really gross but a lot of women have gotten pregnant after taking it. She said taking the Geritol complete didn't get fully absorbed, but was good as a multivitamin for everyday use. I think I started taking the tonic everyday at the beginning of December 2007. I think it was the 9th, but don't quote me on that. The following weekend, my husband and I went out of town to go Christmas shopping. We had sex on the 12th and on January 4th, 2008, I got a positive pregnancy test. When I had my first ultrasound on February 8th, my doctor said my baby was conceived on December 12th 2007! Now I am not saying the tonic was the reason I got pregnant, but what I think is that it helped my body get the nutrients I needed to become pregnant. I now have an 8 1/2 month old STRONG baby boy. I am so happy! I think we all know being healthy is the first step to becoming pregnant. I know I don't know much about fertility drugs or IVF, but I do know MY story. If it doesn't help you get pregnant, atleast it is a good complete vitamin and I strongly recommend it. I hope this helps anyone and everyone trying to conceive. I know how it feels to hurt for a baby. I just wanted to help give you all hope. I hope this inspires you. Lots of baby dust and hugs... I think hugs are important for us women! Good luck and God bless!

P.S. If you reallllly can't bear the taste of the tonic, try the complete. It's worth a shot!