My toddlers stomach pain
My 3 yr old daughter is experience the same chronic stomach pain and she has had green stool. I have taken her to her doctor who did a urine test which came back negative. She cries because she says her stomach hurts. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! Please help?!
urine test won't do much for this! Start off by finding a new pediatrician!

My toddler has been having similar stomach problems. At first, the ped had us do a BRAT diet for 2 weeks incase it was due to a bug and she just needed to heal. In those 2 weeks, he said no milk. We did not notice an improvement. The next step was stool samples. Those came back negative. When those came back negative, they referred us to a gastro. This is the stage we are at now and I'm waiting to get bloodwork and such to test for allergies/intolerances.

How often are her episodes? Are they regular? My DD's episodes are only once or twice a day, basically the same time she would have a regular BM but with loose stools (complete with mucous and undigested food) and cramping. Some days there is no cramping.

In addition to allergies, they can look for problems like Celiac's. It can take a while for these tests to be completed though. While you wait for an appointment, I would start with the bland BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast... not necessarily JUST those items, but keep it simple) and eliminate milk for a week or 2. See if that helps. Be sure to insist on having her stool cultured as well. And call the gastro now as it can take a few weeks to get in.
Thanks for responding. She cries and complaines offten enough to make my husband and I worry. She had us up last night crying and rubbing her tummy. Her Ped just says that kids complain about stomach pain and if its near or around the belly buttom we may never know why. That just doens make sense to me and is a little irritating to hear. Thank you for the tips I will try the diet and no milk and cross my fingers. I hope all is well with your daughter.