Maternal & Child Community
NEGATIVE BLOOD TEST....BUT FELL PREGNANT!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

OK HERES MY QUESTION....MY HUBBY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HAVE A BABY FOR 2YEARS NOW. IN NOV./04 I STARTED CLOMID TREATMENTS, I'VE DONE 4 CYCLES AND THIS LAST ONE I FINALLY OVULATED. MY PERIOD WAS DUE ON 5/30 I'VE BEEN FEELING SICK 2 MY TUMMY BUT WITH NO VOMITING, MY NIPPLES ARE VERY TENDER (NOT COMMON FOR ME) AND AS OF 5 DAYS AGO MY SLEEPING PATTERNS ARE DIFFERENT. I HAVE BEEN FEELING HUNGREY ALOT BUT WHEN I EAT I CANT TAKE MORE THAN 2 BITES( ALSO NOT COMMON FOR ME)ANOTHER THING IS I'M ON METFORMIN AND I GET DIARRHEA FROM IT...ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 MONTHS NOW BUT AS OF 5/31/05 I'VE HAD NOTHING BUT CONSTIPATION. MY DIET HAS NOT CHANGED. SO YESTERDAY I WENT IN FOR A BLOOD TEST AND I WAS TOLD IT WAS NEGATIVE BUT I STILL "FEEL" PREGNANT....CAN A BLOOD TEST BE WRONG??? I CALLED MY DOCTOR AND TOLD HER I STILL FEEL PREGNANT...I FELT LIKE SUCH A MORON. SHE SAID I COULD COME IN ON MON. FOR ANOTHER TEST....SO I AM BUT I'M SO SCARED ITS GOING TO BE NEG. TOO AND I'LL LOOK DUMB....PLEASE HELP ME....CAN A BLOOD TEST BE WRONG???HAS IT HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE BEFORE?? OR DO I WANT A BABY SO BAD I THINK I AM WHEN I'M NOT....I'M GOING NUTS!
are you late for AF??
~nanci
Usually blood tests are very accurate.
Take a hpt and see what results you get there??
The mind can play tricks on you, when you want something so much
Stress can cause your body to change,
Your period was due May 30 so your about 4 days late, You mentioned your on clomid maybe that is changing your body a bit now that it has been in your system for 4 cycles now

Dont give up -- In time things will happen -good luck
whats AF??
i've never known for a blood test to be wrong- but hey- there is a first time for everything so getting retested for your own piece of mind probably isn't a bad idea.

i know what you're going through. hubby and I were on the trying to conceive train for 5 years and I can tell you there were at least 10 times (maybe more) when I would have sworn to you I was pregnant (almost all the symptoms you're talking about) but I wasn't. Funny thing is the times I was (we miscarried once) I was sure I wasn't were the times I actually was.  Your mind can do wacky things to your body, that's for sure.

hang in there. it will happen for you. it will!! :o)
i know that a blood test is accurate but my doctor said there are always lab errors...its happened before she said but i still fell dumb for making a fuss over something that may be nothing...maybe my late period is making me feel like this...has that ever happened to anyone before....pg signs but it was just a late period?
AF--period.  A blood test is very accurate but there is a possiblitly that you may be pregnant anyhow and just not showing enough hcg to test positive.  A hpt is probably ineffective if your blood test was negative.  That said, if you aren't pregnant enough to have a positive blood test, I don't think those symptoms would be pg related personally...I'm not sure and I'm sure everyone is different.  HOWEVER, I did have a friend who's blood test came back neg because of how her body was adjusting do to a thyroid disorder--something to keep in mind.  Best of luck to you!!!
I can tell you from other sights that there have been girls that took a hpt (home pregnancy test) and it said positive went took a blood test, negative. Went back a week later for a blood test and it was positive. Also there are 2 dofferent kinds of blood test they can do a quanative and I can't remeber the name for the other, but one is more sensitive then the other. But I'm going through the same thing now except my period isnt due until tomorrow, Ive been sick since tuesday actually off work since wed and been very ill same as you take 2 bites done, but actually i have to eat what i have a craving for. I am EXTREMELY sensitive to smellls, pee every 30min, tired all the time...took 2 EPTS  both faint positives so I have to go to the dr, tomorrow. I feel ya Im thinking maybe I want it so bad im making these symptoms up in my head...but in my other pregnancies I've never gotten sick, so who knows...But good luck to you, if not this time maybe next!
well i called the 800# on EPT they say even the line is faint and skinny it detected the hcg hormone, im getting ready to go to the dr, so will post when ihave some results! good luck to everyone!
ok WEIRD! I have missed 2 periods, the last 2 weeks been crampy, sore boobs, running to the bathromm every hour, VERY bloated...all signs of being pregnant...both urine & blood test are negative...had a doctors appt he says that close to 30% of women have this happen and they are pregnant but results dont show positive until 3/4th month...he has seen it and a girl a work with had the same thing happen..her tests didnt show positive until her 4th month, she now has a healthy 3 yr old boy.
I am going for an ultrasound next week which will show baby or not..if not he says could be amenhorrea.. My hubby didnt believe I was pregnant and said it's all in my head..I asked my doc, cramps..weird sleeping patterns maybe but sore breasts are hormonal and not mind over matter....A negative test can mean your hormonal levels are extremly low...if pregnant that can be a problem but my doc says he's dealt with it before and has had many a healthy baby!!

Hope this helps, as I'm the same!!
I've heard that it is possible to have a negative blood test and still be pregnant.  It's hard to imagine, but it does happen.  Hope you get the news you are looking for.  Keep us posted!
I am going through confusion and frustration as well!  I first noticed I am beginning to get queasy on car rides.  My boobs ache and tingle too.  My nipples have purple spots on them and I can smell EVERYTHING! I get stomach cramps that feel like I took a laxative.  I get queasy a lot but no puke and I am sooo tired all the time.  I took tons of HPTS but were all negative except one brand that might be an evaporation.  Had a blood test yesterday and they told me to go to the gynocologist because a positive line appeared but went away.  ???  I would be really early, like maybe 2 weeks.  I feel pregnant!  I know it!  I went to the gyno today and the pee test was negative and they sent me to the lab to get the blood test that is the most accurate, but the place was close due to a hurricane that came through last night.  But I just know that I am.  I feel different too.
I'M HAVING A PROBLEM. MY PERIOD IS 22 DAYS LATE I HAVE TAKEN ABOUT 6 HPTS AND 1 BLOOD TEST. ALL NEGATIVE. BUT MY BREAST ARE TENDER, I'M TIRED ALL THE TIME, AND NASUEA. I DON'T WANT A NEW BABY, SO I DON'T THINK MY MIND IS PLAYING TRICKS ON ME. WHAT ELSE CAN IT BE? CAN I BE PREGNANT AND IT'S JUST NOT PICKING UP THE HCG? PLEASE HELP.
HI EVERYONE!
I 'VE BEEN READING ALL THE RESPONSE IN HERE IT WAS BIG HELP FOR ME BECAUSE IT HAPPEND ME TOO . I AM ONE WEEK LATE AND I AM HAVING THE BAAD CRAMPING FEEL LIKE MY PERIOD GOING TO BE HERE ANYMINUTE BUT NO PERIOD AND I AM HAVING  HEAD ACHE, BACK ACHE, SOME TIME WHEN I PICK SOME FOOD SMELL FEEL NAUSEA,FATIGUE , WANT TO GO TO BATH ROOM SO OFTEN, I ALREADY TOOK ALMOST 8 HPT I KNOW IT WAS EARLY BUT I TOOK IT ANYWAY AND YESTERDAY WENT TO DR AND TOOK A BLOOD TEST ALL CAME OUT NEGATIVE AND I FEEL LIKE I AM PREGNENT IAM 24 YRS .ITS FEEL SO GOOD TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE SAME AS I AM BUT I DONT KNOW WHY THE TEST CAME OUT NEGATIVE ,MAY BE ITS TOO EARLY
AND I HOPE AND PRAY WE ALL WILL GET THE RESULT WE WANT!
THANK YOU FOR READING MY PAIN!
My period comes EVERY 32-34 days. My husband and I just started trying for our #2 this past month. I went off the pill in February and I got my period March, April, May, June like clockwork. I was supposed to get my period on Friday (July 8) which would have been day 33. As of today, July 13th negative pregnancy tests (blood and urine) and no period. My best friend who is a gyno told me that I most likely ovulated late and 1) I am pregnant and it's too early to show up 2)my period will be late b.c. I ovulated late 3) I didn't ovulate. I am so bloated, my breasts are huge and veiny (sorry to be so detailed) and I am exhausted. Anyone have thoughts on this?
Hello as like most of you Im relieved to know Im not the only one that experiences these trials of confusing mishaps of woman-hood. I have a 8yr.girl. I never had any signs of preg. with her. I only took a test because of some pills doc.s put me on to lose wieght. My friends talked me into taken one , just to be sure I wasnt preggers so the pills didnt harm it if it was there. Low n behold i was preggers. I was 8 weeks when I took a home test. Ive been tring for 4 yrs to to have another. Well I started my monthly on May 20th (remember it well cause i going to the beach..lol..it never failed on a trip)Now it is July 14th and Ive not had one since May. Ive took 2 hpt's. 1 I took week i suppose to start (came up neg.) . That Friday I was shopping and I spotted 2 lil spots and Thought O gosh here it comes (on my vacation week to the lake) but it never came. Ive noticed frequent peeing..more than normal but I also heard that when women get preggers there skin tends to clear up..I usually get a zit once or twice a month sometimes more..but Ive not got any in 2 months..I dunno if thats a myth or true? The 2nd test I took after I came back from vacation and still neg. So I am 25 days late (approx) ...hmm..To ease my mind I think Im gonna wait another 2 weeks..thatll be 6 weeks..lol..and take another test and if neg.or pos.go to the doc. But would like to know if anyone knows bout the skin clearing up while pregnant. Thanks for all ur input..wish you all well!!
  well ladies i am in the same boat or sorta i guess,, only i am 43 and the last baby i had was 21 yrs ago.
i cant tell when i got pregnant except for if i go by my last real period, which was march 25th, then april,19th then may 18th then june twelth, and last but not at all like the rest was july 9th, now this one was weirder then the rest cause i didnt really bleed i spotted by day nothing at night for 3 days, and now i am clean by day and spot at night, i feel movement, i look very pregnant,i am extatic about this. now for the clincher, i have done 4 urine tests all neg. one blood test also neg, the hos. checked me for everything that could cause this and said nothing.. maybe i am just no far along enough for it to show on the test. my gut feeling says yes this is real. is anyone like this please let me know,
do urself a favor dear just and dont ask questions in here there r some people who think they have a phd in pregnancy and think they know the answers. ur best bet is to just go with the flow dear and u will know in time for urself, this place is only gonna cause u undo stress.....i am going through the same thing only this time i got a faint positive and it could be because i dropped the test prior to takin it,,,,i have all the feelings u have let me know how it goes,,,,but bare in mind in this forum u got girls who will act like they know it all...dont let them get to u ok... baby dust to ya gal and good luck
Flutters, swishes, pokes I have them all, but negative tests.  Most symtoms (symptoms) but no confirmation, help! LoL
I am having the same problem right now, my last period was 19th may and i was due my period on 16th june and it never came, i have done hpt and i was at the doctor and got a blood test done and all came back negative. Im glad im not the only one. Only time will tell, if i have a bump in a few months then it will confirm it for me, i'm fed up wasting money on hpt. So only time will tell! I hope you get some answers soon!
I have taken 3 tests all negative, but my period is 7 days late. I had bleeding, but it was not my period. It is still too early to tell if I am as well, but I am regular and healthy. I haven't been to the doctor yet, I'm going to make an appointment this week. I have all other signs of pg as well...exhausted, hunger, tender breasts (which just started today).
actually cinnamon u r correct the test is conclusive but the labs have a habit of messin them up alot,,,,there r several people that i myself know of that have been test for months and found out finally at 4 to 5 months into the pregnancy that they r very pregnant and had blood tests done,,,,,as it turns out if u have a tilted uterus it can affect the testing,,,,,some women do bleed during the pregnancy as if they were having their regular period....my mother passed away in 99 and i found out that after my fist brother was born she bleed for the first 5 months with the rest of us...and she couldnt get past the blood or urine test so after my third brother was born she decided that when she got pregnant with me she didnt bother going in til she was 5 months and low and behold here i am 43 yrs later...i called my nurse and whe tlod me to just wait and see what happens with my af in aug,,even though i finally got a faint positive on my hpt test we r still gonna wait and do the ulta sound sometime in aug or even sept.  i am more than likely only about a montha nd a half in the pregnancy even though i look bigger but its my age she said,,,,we check for menopause, peri. and pre and not there yet...after i have this baby which is due right around the time my oldest daughter passed away i will more than likely start my menopause a yr later which is right around the time all the women in my family started theirs.....baby dut to all, and to all of u have a healthy pregnancy, and beautiful babies as i will...remember its up to god,,,,,bless u all....
hello everyone,my last period was june the 7th and today is july the 28,i guess you can say that i am almost right at 2months without my cycle,i have taken 4 ept test all negative,i have the food cravings,i'm sleepy up in the daytime(while at work),when i squeeze my nipples a clear liquid comes out,weight gain(around the belly area)i feel tired and stuffed,and i'm wondering whats going on?all i can say is:TIME WILL TELL,and good luck to all
HELLLLLO everyone! first day of last period 7/7/05, 9 hpts, 1 blood test, 2 sore breasts, shall i continue... anyway in all of my 30 years i have never skipped a period unless i was "with child".  I was prescribed progestrone which I was told should cause a period. NOTHING! I know my body.  And I know that I'm pregnant.  I decided to go out and buy over the counter prenatal vitamins to play it safe (it can't hurt). So i feel your pain and frustration.
correction---6/6/05 first day of last period
I still haven't had AF and symptoms are getting more intense. Fatigue is unbearable...I nap at least once then go to bed at 8:30...TG it was the weekend, tomorrow is going to be rough. I tested neg 2 days ago, i am still waiting it out before I take the next one...My next AF is due 8/13...maybe I'll just wait until then, it's only a couple weeks away! I'm like you - my AF is always on time....I say I'm pregnant until proven wrong.
I had a blood test - also negative, but still having the symptoms. If anyone is still on this board and was pregnant even after that, please post a response to this and let me know how things turned out. I do have a DR appointment on 8/16 to look at other things that may be the matter....
Hi all, In same boat. LMP 6/15/05. 5 negative HPT. I'm not exactly real regular, in fact I think I ovulated late. I figure thats why I haven't gotten a positive hpt yet. With my first son i didn't find out until I was 8 1/2 weeks along. I really feel prgnant though, especially this week. So I'm just trying to be patient, its hard though.
I am 38 and have never been pregnant.  My husband and I have been trying for about a year now.  I am usually a 35-day cycle and am now at day 51 with no signs of my period.  I spotted after about 9 days after a possible conception.  The spotting lasted about 2 days and was very light - no cramping, etc.  I NEVER do this between cycles. I was expecting my cycle to begin at day 35, but instead, i found a good amount of mucus when I wiped myself.  I read up on it and it said all of this is a possible sign of pregnancy.  I am also urinating more frequently.  Not very tired.  No breast tenderness.  I went to my doctor and he did blood work.  He said that my test showed that i would PROBABLY get my period in about 1-2 weeks.  I'm in week 2 now.  His staff person also told me that my pregnancy test did not come back, but it would most likely be negative and that if it did in fact come back positive, they would call me.  Well, no call and no period.  I'm soooo frustrated and disappointed.  I'm waiting for my period to start so I can start my testing with my ferility specialist.  My husband and I will begin the process as soon as I get my period.
My name is Holly. I am 20 years old. I am planning on going off the pill (i have been on it for 3 years now) in November. I hope to get pregnant right away so I can give the news to my in-laws and my parents as an xmas gift. Do people usually have problems conceiving the first few months they go off the pill? How does it work? I also want to lose weight before I have a baby. As it is I am not comfortable in my skin. If anyone has suggestions or would like to chat, please email me at butterfly_baybee2005***@**** I will respond to everyone!
Also, will you only conceive on certain days of the month? I can use as much information as I can
If you haven't had your period yet, then wait 3 or 4 more days and take another test.  Unfortunately all the symptoms you have described are also very indicative of getting your period and thus aren't very reliable.  But the fact that your doc gave you something to jumpstart your period and it hasn't arrived yet is a good sign.  I believe you said you had a negative urine test on Monday...  Then if you don't have your period on Friday, take another test.  Use first morning urine to ensure a good concentrated specimen.  Good luck!!
Sorry, I meant July 29th.
Well, to "feel" pregnant is hard to say...  When my husband and I were trying, I was convinced I was pg because I just "felt" pg.  The tests were negative and I started my period - I was crushed.  The next month though I didn't feel a thing - I felt perfectly normal and was disappointed because I was sure I was not pg.....but I took a test after being 1 day late and it was positive.  I didn't "feel" pg whatsoever.  I started to feel different at around 10 weeks when morning sickness kicked in.  The major difference for me was that I would gag on the toothpaste foam getting too far back on my tongue, and sometimes that would make me throw up.  But again, that didn't start until around 10 weeks.  Keep trying though!  Don't give up!
Hello Everyone!  I was wondering about the negative test.  I have been on Clomid for 4 months..I ovulated each cycle but, still received my period..I was getting it on day 29 but then last month I received my period on day 30..the two months prior when I was ovulating there was blood in the mucus..this month it was clear I am on day 33..I wen't to the Dr. on Aug. 8th. They gave me a urine preg. test which came back negative!  Boy did I cry...The Dr. said I have all the signs of being preg. and did not want to put me on clomid this cycle untill I get a period..he gave me a shot to bring on my period and still nothing..Can I still be preg. and the test hasn't detected it yet?  today my stomach is sore i feel little cramping not like period cramps it feels more like pulling.  My nipples are sore and have been the past few months..I can't eat to much for I feel full..I don't think my breast are any bigger it is hard to tell.  My Husband is so excited but I have to wait a week to see if my period comes...Please help me!
I too am wondering if negative blood tests are 100%.  A week after my missed period a blood test came back negative, that was on June 29th, and still no period!  My husband and I would be thrilled, but really can't afford to yet.  We were hoping to start trying in January.  It would be a first pregnancy, so I was wondering if anyone could explain to me some of the lesser known symptoms of pregnancy or what it "feels" like to be pg.  I have been reading a lot of your comments and I hope the best for all of you who are trying so hard to begin or expand your families.  Thanks.
i am usually pretty regular with my period.  i was supposed to start on 7-21-05.  i still havent started and my husband was just home for leave the 4th-20th of july.  so the last tiem we had sex was on the 20th.  my last blood test for pregnancy was on 8-2-05.  it was negative.  could it have been too early?
It certainly sounds possible based on your dates.  However, if you were supposed to start your period on 7/21 then for the 8/2 blood test would you would be about 5.5 weeks pregnant.  I am about 99% sure the blood test would have shown positive at that point.  But if you haven't started your period by now, and it's been 1.5 weeks since your blood test, then take a home pregnancy test.  That should defintely show a positive, b/c you'd be about 7 weeks pg.
hi everyone im glad to see im not alone ok im a mom of 4 i just recently went to the gyn to find out why periods werent comeing on ok they did a urine test it came back pos and did my blood test which when it came back it was neg even thoug my urine test was done the same day so now i have to wait 2 weeks for another blood test hopefully it shows something the dr didnt know whats going on she said going by my cervix and everything i am pregnant
i just prey if i really am i hope i dont miscarry with 3 of my 4 i had crampy tugging n pulling and also bled like normal periods for the first 6 months each time i hope this helps someone good luck to you all
Wow! What a relief to know I am not alone. I am 3 weeks late. My last period was June 25th. I have taken about 8 hpts (all were neg.) &I have taken 1 blood test (also a neg). I start every 25th of the month. I am not sure what is going on with my body. My husband & I are trying to conceive. I spoke with a close friend of mine today who shared a story about a friend of hers who took many htps & blood test for 4 months before doctor's could detect she was actually pregnant. Well, I hear her labor is going to be induced today & is having a healthy boy.
how long does it take to get the results from a preg.. blood test.. i had mine taken on thursday (11/8) and it's on Monday (15) how long... would it normal take... i took other... blood tests too so would the wait for them all to come back at once...

Karen
well still no period.  i feel pregnant.  i am bloated, i get really bad heartburn, nausea, extremely tired.  my last blood test was beginning of the month.  thinking about getting another one.  if you have any advise please let me know.  i am going on 2 months with no period.  Please help!!!
had 2 blood tests came back neg have had normal periods, taken tons of pregnancy tests they came back neg but if i am preg i would be about 7 months and i am not showing but feeling movement in stomach for about 7 months now can anyone help
well ave had a pee test that came back a faint line had a blood test came back negative so i took it as if i wasnt pregnant but from there my stomach has got bigger[am really skinny built] and am always tired, goin to the toilet all the time, cant stop eating cheese[didnt really like it before] and have mild cramps on the lower back and abdomen part with mild headaches poppin up at all times of the day, also i have had my period every month and yes it is my period even no people say u cant get it. HELP i just want to no if there is any other ways i can find out am pregnant if the blood test is wrong?
blood test are hardly ever wrong and when they are it would be becasue you got a blood test like the moment of conception. if you got a postive hpt you would have gotten a postive blood test before an hpt. it doesnt sound like your pregnant
I am 17 years old and i have been on yaz for aboout a year now. I missed 7 birth control pills and had     with my boyfriend i know bad on my part.I feel nausea and have had frequent headaches. I have also been extremely tired and go to the bathroom about every 30min but i am constipated. I took 3 hpt and all were negative so i went to the doctor and got a       test which came back negative. I am only 1 day late for my period but i just feel differant. My boyfriend thinks i am going crazy but i just know my body. Can anyone help me?
to everyone that going thru this i can feel what u saying i took 3 home pregnancy test and 1 blood test and all came out negative and 4 month later i took it again when i know that the baby is larger enough to see and i request a ultra sound and it found out that i was pregnant and the doctor dont know why it came out negative. i just want to say u know your body and dont let no one tell u wronge. just demand test or ultrasound because that can happend i a living witness,
i was pregnant with my 1st for 8 weeks and my blood test said negative and home test said the same..They found blood in my urin and thought it was a kidney stone .Doctor put me on antiboitics.Two days latter i find out that i am 8 weeks pregnant .So anything is possible.Me and my hubby are trying to get pregnant again.We been trying for 2 months now and i went to a doctor 4 weeks ago and gat my blood test done .It was on friday , they had to send it to this one place to get it done and called me on monday and told me i was preggo like 5 weeks almost.All this time home pregnancy test said negative.Anyways, so while i was waitting on their blood test resolts i gat my perion on suturday and it was 2 days early so i thought to myself, oh well i am not prego .They called me on monday and told me i was so i was really worried why i was bleeding.I went to emergency room that monday .They did blood test on  me and told me that i am not pregnant and never was.I was very comfused..Since that day my boobs gat bigger i am sick everyday and cramping alot!!!!.I been bleeding for 7 days but that stopped..I have alot of white discharge and craving meat.I took like alot of home pregnancy test they all say i am not.I know i am , i mean whats the reason i am cramping for 1 months every day and its very paintfull and i feel sick.So i am sick and tiered of it i am going to emergency room today and will make then to do ultrasound becouse for some weired reasons blood test and urin test does not show that i am preggo.So yeah, make your doctor to do ultra sound on you, anything is possible.Good luck
This would be my second pregnancy.
Anyways, I started feeling nauseous about two weeks ago. Certain smells would make me feel as if I was going to be sick. (Didnt happen first pregnancy). I've been exhausted for two weeks as well. I was starting to really panic and than I got my period so I thought that I was fine, but it only lasted two days. I started getting strange pains in my stomach lately, and I only had a two day period so I am scared that I am pregnant again! HPT says negative, but I am scared that maybe I didn't follow the directions right!
Please help!
Hi, my name is cass, see the similair thing happened to me. I have taken at least ten home pg test two came back positive then i took a blood test and negative, I called my doctor since he was stupid enough to give me clomid! and he said the clomid will make you have the same symptoms of being prego, keep in mind i had a weird period last month n im supposed to start this tuesday, my husband thinks im prego cuz he said yes babe your body can trick itself but ur body can not make ur tummy super hard tho so i am prolly 2 months and 2 weeks!
Hi, am 27 i went for a pregnancy test on 5th of  Aug 2011 and the doc advised me it was positive. About two days ago i was told that the tests are negative but unfortunately i feel am pregnant coz this is my second baby.
please advise
Pregnancy-- U could be...u need an ultrasound. I am in this boat now. I really can't tell I have taken test after test that's negative. My boyfriend wants children, the last time I was pregnant was 18yrs ago. I am over 40. My body is tired, I have been taking prenatal pills and I did think I was pregnant until september because I have a had af cycle that r short plus sickness and vomiting. My boyfriend said yep I knock u up...yeah :) I am still in disbelief...I need help...I don't have insurance, my thyroid problem kept me from getting pregnant before. But I have been able to sleep some nights due to stomach illness. I do feel movement. I am physically overweight....and have been able to lose weight despite exercise. I would love to have another child now....
i am a young  girl and i have took a pragancy test and it came back neg it was a blood test  but i still feel preagent
i think im on a same situation.. i feel pregnant and all the people knows that im pregnant too.. i have all the symptoms nut last hpts are all negativ and 1 blood test came up negative
Hey Hope,
Hope all is well and ur doing ok.I basically have the same symptoms as well.If I am pregnant this will be my first.Read my post and tell me what you think.
Hi I went to the clinic done a test nd it was positive the sista at clinic gave me a letter to go see a dr cos the she calculate my days I was 15wks+ so than 2days later I go for a scane it show neg da test but scane show 5wks 4days bloodtest neg nd scane again nothing all they tld me I must watch my period if I dnt get a period I must *** back to the Dr so I'm confuse to
I'm 42.. and am trying for a baby... I've taken a bunch of tests... all negative... but I get queasy in a moving vehicle, My BOOBS are huge and sore, I'm horny (sorry TMI) I am starving all the time, craving HOT SPICY food, I'm exhausted all the time, my vision is off, I have to pee... and I have cramping (slight). I am stuffy headed every morning since 2dpo and have woke with a headache every day....

I am now 3 days late for AF... fingers are crossed that the levels are just not high enough to read yet.
im sexualy active and this month i havent started my period i till need four more days too see if i start my period this week and i took laxative wat will happen if i dont get my period is it bad i have drinking and smking cigaritte alot wats wrong with me
hello i am actually in the exact same boat.... were you pregnant or not?
Ok for the past week I've been feeling sick. The last time I had sexual intercourse was in late december. I have been getting my period for the past 3months though? But for the past month or 2 my period has changed? It now comes 9days before then regularly and lasts only upto 4-5 days (usually that's how long it lasts). In january and february I started smelling stuff? Like food candy whatever but there is no such food/candy near me. I've been getting lightheaded, feeling sick in the mornings sometimes. I feel sick everytime I eat, after a couple bites I can't eat anymore without wanting to vomit. Has this happen to anyone else? Can I be pregnant.. Or is it all in my head :/