NEGATIVE PREGNANCY TEST, PROGESTERONE AND NO PERIOD
I've been on progesterone since ovulation and stopped about a week ago, I tested negative yesterday, but no period.  I thought I should continue with the progesterone.  Now the advice I'm getting is to stop the progesterone all together, my doctor said to take it til my period comes.  I have been crampy and very uncomfortably bloated since yesterday.  Any experiences to tell about?
i had the same situation when I was on progesterone. it postponed my period for over 10 days and finally came 2 days after I quit taking it. if you are uncomfortable stopping the progesterone because of a negative urine pregnancy test ask your doctor for a blood test before stopping. i'm sure they'd be happy to comply.

fyi- progesterone side effects can mimick pregnancy symptoms.
the same thing happened to me, I was taking progesterone and once I got the negative pregnancy test, my doctor told me to stop taking the progesterone.  She said it prolongs the period from coming on.  Once I stopped taking it, I got my period a few days later.  She did also tell me that it does mimick  pregnancy.  I would check w/your doctor again.  Good luck!
I was on injectible progesterone and when I got my negative pregnancy test my RE (reproductive endocrinologist) told me to stop taking it. My cycle started 2 days later. He said that the progesterone will stop your cycle from starting since the progesterone tricks your body into thinking it is pregnant, so your cycle won't start. When I had my m/c, I was on progesterone, and although it m/c at 6 weeks, with having the second u/s at 7 weeks, he finally took me off of it at 8 weeks, and only then did my cycle start, even though it was m/c before then. So, yes, taking progesterone will delay your cycle starting.
i take 100 mg of pregesterone the last 15 days of my cycle.When Im supposed to start i stop taking it. My period never came.3 days late i went for a blood preg test.It was negative. Normal?