Maternal & Child Community
NOT OVULATING?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

NOT OVULATING?

I read somewhere that women whose cycles are less than 21 days and more than 35 do not ovulate! Is this true? My cycle is 40 days, and im trying to have a child. Please tell me this is fiction!
baby dust to all
Your cycles would be considered irregular and sometimes that is due to you not ovulating each month. I would consider buying an OPK or get your progesterone levels checked through bloodwork (I had to do this too).
no, this not right, as long as you are getting a period you are ovulating, you got your period because you had an egg and it it did not fertilized, so it wait couple days in your womb and then go out with the blood. you can use the ovulation test and they are really helpful, i've been using them for 3 months right now, and i just noticed that i ovulate around cycle day#20,21, not 14 as most of women.