Maternal & Child Community
Negative pregnancy test but all the symptoms of pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Negative pregnancy test but all the symptoms of pregnancy

Hi

I hope someone can help, I am due to start my period on Sunday 4th April, I took a pregnancy test yesterday (1st April) and it was negative, although I do have all the symptoms of prgenancy, sore breasts, v. tired and running to the loo alot more, the thing is, I took a clear blue test but don't know if I should have waited until my peiod was due?
I am 23 and have regualar periods normally roughly every 29-30 days, I have been pregnant 3 times but all 3 failed, don't want to get my hopes up, as I have had very slight and I mean slight bleeding yesterday and a little again today, could this be spotting?  There is so little that I don't even require a pad, and I have not had that time of the month feeling, where I know my period is coming, please can someone respond asap, I am going out of mind!
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Sorry, the best I can say is, yes you tested too early. Wait until you actually miss your AF. ALTHOUGH, that being said, there have been alot of false neg's on the first try lately. Not trying to get your hopes up or dash them. Try the First Response. You are supposed to be able to test 4 days earlier with it, although STILL wait till you miss AF.
Blank
60890_tn?1366361719
Thanks for your quick response, I will try the first response in a few more days. Trying desperately not to get my hopes up, but I want it soooo much!
Blank
I reall learnt a lot from you list of contacts and I would like to ask a question too but don't know how.
Blank
this is my first visit to your page and I don't really know how to post comments please help me .  Any thank you very much i learn some good information reading others comments.  Keep up the good work.
Blank
my breast have milk but I'm not pregant
Blank
i have recently stopped takin the pill and have been having unprotected sex. i have missed my first period but have spotting. i have taken tests but all are negative????
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank