Maternal & Child Community
Nermine this is for you and others who have lossed a love one

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

My parents died when I was only 9 years old 12 days before Christmas, after 17 years this poem helps me through my grief. I hope this helps you.

My letter from Heaven

Please dont feel guilty
It was just my time to go.
I see you are still feeling sad,
And the tears just seem to flow.

We all come to earth for our lifetime,
And for some it's not many years.
I don't want you to keep crying
You are shedding so many tears.

I haven't really left you,
Even though it may seem so.
I have just gone to my heavenly home
And I'm closer to you than you know.

Just believe that when you say my name
I'm standing next to you,
I know you long to seem,
But there's nothing I can do.

But I'll still send you messages
And hope you understand,
That when your times comes to "cross over"
I'll be there to take your hand.

I hope this will help you when your missing your baby.
thank you for sharing that. I actually found that very same poem last year sometime. Reading it this time reminded me that my 2 year anniversary due date for my 3rd m/c is coming up next month. Although I sit here feeling sad and wondering 'what if", I know that I would've never had and gotten to know my 21 month old son that's fallen asleep on my lap right now.
thank you very much, it is very nice poem, i really felt like my little baby is talking to me. because what hurt me the most is that i don't know if she feel my pain, i have been told that she feels and she would not like to see me cry or suffer, although i feel guilty when i am happy, because i forgot her. am i wrong? i swear i will never forget her, but people arround me enforce me to forget and let life keep going? i don't know what to do, i am try to not show people my pain and just keep it to my self, every time i stay alone.

i am so sory for the loss of your parents, it is really hard, please fell free to talk about them whenever you want.
I think in order to grieve you have to go through diffrent parts of it, I think you go through being sad, mad, angry, numb to the pain around you. There is so many stages of grieving. I have had so many types through these years, but threre is a saying "God does not give you more than you can handle" Just remeber this when your going through your grieving process.. I am here to talk any time you need some one to talk too. I have lost my parents I too have lost a baby at an early stage miscarriage last November. God has blessed me with this beautiful baby boy growing inside of me. I have a 7yr old son I never thought I would be blessed with another child. So YOU stay STRONG dont fight it, let the grieving process take its course. Take care......