Newbie
Hi Girls, I cannot wait anymore - how did you appointments go?  I guess you know the sex - tell, tell, tell :)
This was for you too, somehow it deleted your name off the title :)
I was thinking about her the whole way to work!  I can't wait to hear her good news either!
You are part of the 21 week club too right?  Did you have your u/s yet?
Hi :-) Sooooo... We went yesterday and as you know I was so nervous.  So we get in there and we get a tech that was SO quiet!  Ughhh! So I wanted to take my dad and bf in with me but, they wouldnt allow it. So the first 5 minutes was my dad and I was pointing parts out to him.  Then they swapped and my bf came in.  I swear at one point i saw the "3 lines" that everyone talks about when it's a girl but, how would i know?  So, the tech is like trying to get the baby to move because it's back was facing my front.  So she had to call the Dr. in to look.  So Dr comes in and looks for 2 seconds and says, "Do you want to know the sex"?  We'er like YES! He goes, "It's a.....
Cantwait: yes, i had mine at 18 wks. and its a boy!!

Newbie:  You are killing us!!  What did they say??? :)

stop teasing us..... what is it a BOY!
Its A WHAT?????? Your killing us with the suspense!!!!
Sorry did I leave something out?!  IT'S A GIRL!  Boy was I wrong lol...
Congrats!!! Have you decided on a name yet?  It so exciting to finally know.  When we found out I went out and bought a lot of blue!
Congratulations!!!!  A girl is so exciting!!!!  I am so happy for you!  Have you started thinking of any names????
yay, you are having a girl.  How sweet is that.  Are they positive.  How neat was it to see her on the screen?  I am so happy for you what are you going to name her?
Did you decide on a boy name yet?
C O N G R A T S!!! WOW....a girl!! That's great news! I'm having a little Girl in May!!! I'm happy for you :)
I was in total shock/denial.  Not that I wasnt happy but I was so sure of myself..lol My bf was estatic, elated, any other word you can think of!  He was the only one who said it was a girl.  lol  It was probably the greatest moments of my life so far.  I still cant believe it when I have to refer to her as "her" now.  But I originally wanted a girl so I am happy.  Either way I happy.  I even asked the dr. like 3 times if he was sure..lol

Now everyone is asking about names and I have no idea because, I was preparing for a boy..lol That's how sure I was.  We were gonna use Jayden Alexander for a boy but, for a girl?  Who knows?  I like hannah and Alexandria.  Everything else came out fine THANK GOD! I'm on cloud 9 right now. She didnt like the tech very much because she kept kicking the little thing that the tec uses to scan.  She was rough.  We have a pic of her with her hand in her mouth  (not sure if it's her thumb but something is definetly going on with her hand..lol)
Yes, he will be a Jr.  Jared Donald.  I can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! I like Hannah too! If I have a girl that might be the name I choose
Now we have to find out about Gnicole.  Let see what she's having! I cant wait to find out.

Also guess what, I gained 8 lbs in one month!  I was so bummed about that.  Can you believe it?  I wonder if it's ok to watch what I eat again.  Not diet but, I guess eat better.
That is so exciting.  My baby didn't like the tech either and he/she does not like the heart monitor - always moves when I find the hb.  What was your baby's hb yesterday?
Alexandria is a beautiful name! It sounds like royalty (appropriate for a lil princess:)  I had all girl names picked out, here they are in case you would like some ideas:

Gracie Mae
Ava
Lydia
(they would have all had Mae for the middle name after my grandmother)
That is such a cute name, you are lucky my boyfriends name is Howard and thank God he does not want his son to have that name.  He is the 4th too our baby would have been the 5th.  I think we decided on Samuel Howard - call him Sammy.  Girl will be Savanna Eve
Well, I'm not crazy about Donald for a middle name, but oh well....his nickname will be JJ.  Sammy, how cute!
you could always go with jaylynn alexandria.  congrats
We are naming our little Girl Zoe Pamela. We also considered these names too:  Madison, Bailey, and Kylie. Picking out a girls name is tough!!!
Thanks everyone..My thoughts are so scattered right now that i'm just typing in spurts..lol  I'm so happy.  The most important thing is that our baby's our healthy. And I'm so happy that they are.
Bf and I ran to the nearest Babiesrus yesterday and bought two sets of onesies.  One says I'm daddy's little princess and the other said, my heart belongs to mommy. :-)
My baby is alwasy around 141 - 145 so I was thinking girl too.  I guess we will know in May.  Too bad we all dont live close to each other we will all be on leave at the same time.  :)
I LOVE the name Isabella!!!  That is beautiful, I actually have a friend who named her little girl that, and they call her Bella for short. I'm sure you will pick a WONDERFUL name.....be careful of odd names though, my first name is Summer and it was torture as a small child!!!! :)
I love the name Zoe. I always have.  It's different and unique but not weird or strange...lol  If I were to name the baby Alexandria, what would be her nick name?  Alex?  Thats her fathers name..lol I think it would get confusing for both of them.  My Best friend who just had a baby girl in september, named her baby Alexa because her Bf's name is Alex also. But I always thought that that name sounded sorta stripperish! lol And they call her Lexy which sounds even more stripperish to me! lol I need to get a book of names. I cant believe how hard it is to think of girls names.
Cantwait: you know, they never ever tell me the rate. It's so strange.  And my doppler at home doesnt have the digital screen.  SO I count it for a minute. It's usually in the 145 range. It's funny because, I always hear people say that girls heartbeats are slower and boys are faster.  I was just saying to my mom on Tuesday that, it could be a girl because her heartbeat is a bit on the slower side.

Shm79: Those are all such cute names.  I really have no idea.  Even my BF is like, so is it gonna be Hannah or Isabella (i wanted isabella since my m/c) But I'm not so sure about Isabella now. No one likes it.
I thought I wanted Hannah if it were a girl but now I dont know. It's so perminate..lol It's all up to me which is scary..lol I want a name that isn't average.  My name is so not average expecially since my first name, Erin is Irish and I'm not...lol
SO it might be a girl then.  Because, They say it's easier to see if it's aboy.  And they were having a hard time with me.  She was being shy..lol So maybe yours is a girl to!  Gosh I give you credit though, I was going to be so upset if they couldnt tell me yesterday.  You have tons of patients.
I like the name summer.  I like isabella also.  And I wanted to call her Izzy or Bella but I dont know.  I need to think for a little while..lol This is all so sudden. :-)
Go out and buy a Good baby name book, and start reading and highlighting your favorites!!! It will come to you. Your going to have so much fun! I got lots of pink things for Zoe after we new it was a Girl!!! We also got a pink onesie saying "Daddy's little Girl", and I got one saying " 50% daddy, 50% mommy, 100% cute", I can't wait.....4 more months for me! I have a 2year old, son already, his names Tristan. He's so much fun and all Boy, lol!! I can't wait to hear the name you choose for your little angel soon.
I forgot to tell you.  I take my Gestational diabities test next visit too.  On the 24th of January.  When's yours again?
I was a little upset when they could not tell me the sex because it was going to be a gift but I was just so happy everything else was ok I got passed it.  I dont want to know now but he still does.  It would be easier if we knew but I just really want to hear them say it after delivery.  :)

My test is on the 22nd of January.  I took the whole day off hopefully that stuff will not get me sick.
Good..lol You can be the test dummy and tell my about how gross it was..lol Jk :-)

Would you consider doing the 3d/4d scan to find out?   My idea was to have a 3d/4d scan (there expensive over here) and take the pictures and use the actual picture of the baby on the invitations for the babyshower.  One of my good friends is AMAZING with the computer, so I know he could figure out how to make it work.

Also, I forgot to give an update on our nephew with Leukemia.  So far he's doing well.  They started him on the chemo right away but he's been getting bad headaches from the medicine. Poor baby.  For Christmas, we bought him the big superman pillow, and we were told that he sleeps with it at night.  It doesnt leave his side.  THat makes me feel better. We're hoping for the best.
I'm surfing the net right now looking for names..lol  My mom is probably out as we speak shopping for all things pink. At the rate we're going, we wont need a baby shower..lol
There are so many advances now in treating cancer lets pray he will be just fine.  So unfair that kids have to go through this kind of pain at such an early age.  He sounds like a little fighter.

Yes, I will be the tester and get on to tell you how gross it is.  The girl said to put it in the fridge it tastes better cold so I think I will do that.  As for the 3D scans I was going to get one done but my doc said that unless it is a doctor doing it they are not proven safe.  He said he did not think it would harm the baby but they honestly just dont know the outcomes of them.  He showed me a bulletin he received about them I guess from the Medical people who are above him.  He said he personally did not think it would do anything but he just could not recommend it based on his knowledge because they dont have any yet.  

With that and everything else I had happen to me I decided not to do it.  I am too scared.  My boyfriend already thinks I am nuts.  One of my presents was this huge box of books on raising baby.  he said you already bought every book about being pregnant so here you go for the next round - go read and then scare yourself.  lol
Congrats on the baby girl.  I will never be graced with pink in my house-so have fun---Cute girls names I like Addison Lea, Anna Alicia, Meghan Nicole-
Congrats on the Girl!!  It looks like we are both having girls-how exciting!! I feel so much better after seeing her on the ultrasound today- I'm sure you feel good too!! I started a post that details my ultrasound!  Good luck and keep in touch! :)
Congratulations.  I know how fun it is to find out the sex of your baby.  I am also part of the 21 week club (due May 7th) and I found out two weeks ago that I was having a boy.  We had only picked out boy names because my husband knew all along that we were having a boy and therefore wouldn't need to have any girl names picked out.  I am sooo glad that he was right because girl names seem sooo hard to pick but we had no problem with our lil one's name.
Sha