Newborns losing their hair?
This might be an odd question, but.. I know newborns lose that fine hair that covers their bodies, but what about on their head? I've heard a couple people say that they do.. But I was just curious because it seems to me that Riley [who will be a month old tomorrow!] has lost a good bit of his hair. Or well, it has thinned out, especially up front in his Widow's Peaks and he looks like he's balding.. lol
Is it normal for this to happen around this time? And it will all come right back, right? It's not really that I'm all that worried, just a little confused.
yes definately, my daughter lost her hair at a couple of weeks and my son lost his at 12 weeks x dont worry it will grow back in time!
yea, he will lose it. Aurhen was born with a whole mess of hair and it all fell out by the time he was 2 months....his grew back fairly quickly, but way lighter. his hair is almost blonde now!! dont worry about it!! it will grow back!! :)
Yes, they lose it but it grows back and fast.  My son always has short new hair growth all the time.  My son even had that bald spot in the back of his head.  Finally now at 7 months it's almost fully grown in.  Yay!!
Ethan never lost his hair.  It thinned a little bit but never went bald.  Which is suprising for a blonde baby.  But he was born with a head of white hair...all the Dr and nurses were amazed!
Check out my picturs. :)  Ava lost hers in the front, which made her forhead look HUGE.  My SIL was calling her Dr. Phill there for a while.  Her hair has grown back in the front a little.. it's soooo cute...  Get lots of pictures of it!  Babies go through funny stages in their looks.  Ava does not look like the same baby I brought home from the hospital.  :)
Yep, it's normal for them to lose it.  And sometimes it will come back in a completly different color!!!  It's really odd......
Jacob lost a bunch from the back and the sides.  He was born with a full head and now it is mostly just on top.