Night sweats during pregnancy
I am 38 weeks pregnant right now and since about week 36 have been sweating SO bad whenever I go to sleep or even lie down for a nap.  Anybody else have sweating during sleep and if so do you know what it's caused from?
I was on bedrest from 24 weeks on with my DD. It was winter & I was on the couch sleeping with the front window open B/C I was sooooo hot. My DH thought I was trying to freeze him out of our house! My Dr said it was just hormones & the extra weight. Your  heart is pumping harder causing your body temp to rise! Hang in there, I froze after DD was born!
Oh yes!  I started being hot right from the beginning.  So much so I moved out of hubby's room in January.  Though we have A/C, I also put a fan on full blast at night.  Every time we go to a restaurant, I am sweating bullets and my family looks at me like I am nuts.  I am 37w2d and am anxious for this to be over!  So sick of waddling and having a HUGE tummy.  Want to hold my DD already!

Good luck to you--sounds like it will be over for you real soon too.
Two things that helped me was not to get a warm shower right before bed & not to pile the lotion on before bed (made me clam-ee in the middle of the night)LOVE & PRAYERS I know you must be so excited!!!
I have the sweats all day long!! I have the WORST hot flashes I have ever had. When I lay own I get really hot and I kep a fan on me but it takes a good hour before that fan starts cooling me off real good! I'm 38 weeks too, hang in there we're almost there! :)
I suggest you do what I do and that is that I put the fan on full blast about 1-2 hours before I go to sleep--it helps to cool the room down prior to going to sleep.  I will even sometimes do a quick cool shower before settling down too.  We have 11 ceiling fans in our house (previous owners loved them I guess)-well I have almost all 11 of them going  all day long.  Hubby will kill me once he gets the electric bill LOL!
Yep, I am having my c-section on Sept. 1 and am SO excited to see our new little girl!  Good luck with your deliveries, everyone, and thanks for the responses.