No SAC in 4 weeks 4 days Is that a Problem
Wy wife is 4weeks4days, No SAC is that a Problem?
It could be that she had a sonogram to early.  It could also be the type of sonogram machine used. I will pray for y'all.
My sac was not detected until 6 weeks.
What are her HCG levels? I am 5 wks & could not get an u/s until they were at 2000.I go in this monday.
They did the same thing to me about the 2000 HCG level.
I was told they wouldn't even try a u/s until at least 6 weeks pregnant.  They can't really see anything before that.  Wait and try again in a few weeks.  It may be wise to check HCG levels.  Your wife will have to go and have blood drawn and wait 48 hours and go again.  If numbers are doubled in the 48 hours then things are going the way they should.  Don't give up hope yet....it's to early.

Blessings!
i had a scan at 5 weeks and 3 days but i have low levels of 840 and was told it was to early to see the sac but i have also been told i have a chance of m/c coz of levels
at 5 weeks they could see my sac but not fetal pole, it wasn't detected until 1 1/2 weeks later
Way too early to tell. Wait until she is at leats 8 weeks before doing another sonogram. I would even wait until 12 if I were you.
they barely saw a sac at 4 weeks on me.. no fetal pole though until i was about 6 and a half weeks.. i wouldnt worry too much at all..
Hi My wife HCG levels are below.

Nov 13 last period started, Dec 12, we got a positive urine test, went for a blood test - HCG -890, Progestrone - 2
2nd Visit - Dec 14 - HCG- 2600, Progestrone - 6
3rd Visit - Dec 15 - HCG - 2960 - Progestrone - 13 - They did the Ultrasound - No sac - Doctor told us that This may not be a healthy pregnancy. For this HCG levels we should see the sac.
Next Visit - Dec 17

I need to tell you the history of my wife pregnancy. We were trying for 2 years. We went IVFNJ, clomed didn't happen. First IUI she got pregnant - Levels went up, didn't hold up. Second IUI she got pregnant again, levels went up to HCG 2000, but no sac in 5 weeks. Dr said, no sac it may be ectopic pregnancy, she gave methodtraxie,She didn't show any evidence it is ectopic. this IUI didn't happen, 4 th IUI she got pregnant again, HCG levels didn't hold up. After that 3 IUI not successful. We want to take sometime off. She got prgenant natural way, No clomed, No IUI. Now we are going through above. I know that tomorrow, if no sac Dr.will suggest methodtrax, Dr. told me that. if we don't do that fallobian tube will burst. I didn't sleep whole night thinking about this.....
I have a Questions....

1) Can we wait until end of 6 to 8 weeks then do the Ultra sound, Is there any problems will occur? Ectopic or something....

2) As per the posts somepeople didn't have a SAC until 6 weeks.

Advice please. Our phone number 908-782-6078/908-240-6368. Any help will be appreciated....

AT 5 weeks, 1 day I had hcg of 3438 and they were able to see a very tiny sac.  They would not even commit that it was for sure a sac, but later this was confirmed.  the sac measured .4 (i think it was .4 cm).
Thank you very much
http://experts.about.com/q/ObGyn-Pregnancy-issues-1007/sac-5-weeks.htm
At 5-6 weeks gestation, on sonogram we only see an empty gestational sac. By 6-7 weeks we usually can see a fetus and a fetal heartbeat. If you have such elevated HCG values, they should see a gestational sac on sonogram. If not, they have to rule out an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy, since a value of 8000 is above the "discriminatory zone". However, I would wait and repeat the sonogram in two weeks. There is no harm in waiting as long as you are not having cramps and heavy bleeding. Good Luck.
This info came from the site I posted, I did not make it up, I think your to early yet
Hi there,

It could be a bit early maybe you should give it another week and a half. I had mine last Wednesday at 6wks 5days and we had a really strong heart beat. So I am guessing that you might be a bit too early. Don't worry you will be fine.

At 3 wks and 4 days my dr. saw a sac...my hcg levels were at 4000. No heartbeat, dr. said too early.
I know that this isn't what you want to hear... but you might want to research a blighted ovum, I went to the ER at 5 weeks pregnant and was told that they didnt see a sac (altough Im in the military and most the time, the military doctors arent as accurate) but then they sent me home like normal, I made r egular doctors appt and went back at 12 weeks and there was no baby and was confirmed a blighted ovum, ALTHOUGh there are possibilities that it could JUST be that the baby is too small to be seen.  That is a major possibility but make sure you talk with your doctors and I hope things go well for you.
the same thing  is going on with me. ultrasound at 4 wks 4 days today and so sac. gotta go back next month. when she done the exam, she said i felt like i was about 6 weeks
im experiencing the same thing docsays i wasnt pregnant cuz of no sac detected im saddened help!!!!!!!!!!!! the last time i had sex or cud get preggo is 4 weeks ago but this line very thin positive (but faint) no sac HELP!!!!!!! and feb 4 was the frst day of my last period ended feb 10 now its april 2 HELPPPPPP
I am 34 and this is my first pregnancy. My HCG levels have been climbing normally and doubling every 2-3 days as normal. They rae at 8000 now and I went for my first ultrasound Friday (2 days ago) and was told that they could not see anything on the transvaginal and abdominal ultrasound.
My fertility doctor did a pelvic exam and says everything feels okay. I have no symptoms and feel great only a bit tired. I am very worried that this may be ectopic and I am due for another utrasound tomorrow morning.
My last period was Feb 11th which should put me at 7 weeks pregnany however the doc beleives I implaned late as the HCG onlt strated showing on March 10th slightly but then continued to rise. If this si the case I may only be about 4 weeks pregnant. I am so confused and depressed. I am trying to stay positive. Can anyone help!!
i took a home preg test & it was positive ..so i wen't to the er & they said it was positive as well but my hcg levels are in the 2000's & my u/c show's that my level's are lower than that >i need to no how many weeks/months may i be for my hcg levels to be in the 2000's ? some 1 please help me?