No cramping during Pregnancy.. is that normal?
Okay I posted a question yesterday and said that I just found out that I was about 6 weeks pregnant. And I have been cramping since the first of this month. But today, its not so bad im either cramping a little or im not cramping at all and I'v heard cramping is normal during pregnancy but is it normal not to cramp and is it normal to cramp very little? Im also having lower back pain that started today but little to no cramping. Im very nervous becase I dont want to loose the baby. Please help!

I also see my doctor tomorrow.

Thank you,
Amy.
back pain, hip pain, little cramping, no cramping....it's all 'normal'. but the definition of 'normal' is different for every woman and every pregnancy.
don't freak out about every little pain you have or don't have.
write down any concerns and questions and discuss them with your dr. that's your best (and safest) bet.
congratulations!
It's defenitely normal not to cramp. I've never had cramping with pregnancy except when I had a cyst on my ovary. Or was going into labor of course. I do get muscle spasms sometimes though. When I get up too fast or role over too fast in bed and when everything starts stretching out. That's the worst when you start stretching and baby gets so big he's pushing on your lungs so you can't breathe. Especially if your a little person. it's all worth it though when you have your baby and see him/her for the first time and teach them and watch them grow. BUt yeah, no cramping is good. A lot of women go their whole pregnancy cramping bad. The only time you should worry is if it's so bad you can't move or you have bleeding or something with it. But you not having cramping right now. Good for you. Enjoy it.