Maternal & Child Community
No heart beat at 6.1 week
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No heart beat at 6.1 week

LMP of my wife was 07/06. We did home pregnancy test on 08/18.Line are faint. So we visited our doctor on 08/20.He did u/s. He has confirmed pregnancy but he said no heart beat. Also he told us that it is too early to confirm. he told us to revisit for u/s on 09/03.Also he asked us to visit immediately if there is any cramping and bleeding.What does his mean.?
First my wife is conceived after 7 years. We were excited after home pregnancy test. But after u/s test and reading many forum discussions, it looks like it is m/c.
No vomiting and little nausea and morning sickness.
Please advice me whether can I have hope still or not. Really it is terrible to wait until 09/03.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It could be many things. Some women don't see heart beats till 7 or 8wks. It could also be very possible she ovulated later than expected which would make it even earlier to see a heart beat. It happened to me. I never vomited during my pregnancy. I had bad nausea, but that didn't actually hit me till 7 or 8wks. At my first U/S I should have been 6wks, but actually ovulated later and was only 5wks. There was no heart beat or fetal pole detected at that point. Just a yolk sac. I went back two weeks later and there was a little bean with a heart beat.You should definitely see much more at your next u/s. Good luck. I wouldn't lose hope yet.
Blank
Thank you very much.
At this moment your message sprouted hopes in us.
Blank
I hope i can help...
My baby did not have a heart beat around this time as well...
I was very nervous and found out that my dates were off by a week or two. I was very nervous and upset as well and had to wait a week for another ultrasound. Thank goodness i had miscounted and we did see that little heart beating! Not all babies are 'textbook' babies...some do wait to beat at 7 weeks...
Good luck and you are in my thoughts!
Keep us posted...
Blank
Hi All,
Thank you very much for your messages.
Yester day we had been to hospital. We saw the heart beat of the baby.
It is almost one week delay as per LMP. Bay is 7+ weeks.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank