No period, nausea, cramping, tired, hungry
Here is my situation and would love people opinions in this matter.

I started my period March 16/17th, 2009. Lasted three weeks which was not normal since my period usually last 4 to to 5 days max. I went to the doctor they said I had disfunctional bleeding and they prescribed medicine. I took maybe two to three pills and my disfunctional bleeding stoped around April 6. The doctor explained that I would get a period in April...well, no period for April and No period for May (with 2 days left in May). I am sleepy, cramping, my breats tingle, I have soft cramps, nauseous every so often (comes and goes), moody, now I have a running nose, funny taste in my mouth. I took 4 HPT all were NEGATIVE. I have a appointment 6/4 with the doctor. Am I or Could I be pregnant? Thank you
You may  not be having a period if you are not ovulating.  Not ovulating can cause you to either bleed very heavily for unexpectedly long periods of time, or can cause you to not have a period at all.

I'm sure your visit with the doctor will help to begin to uncover the reasons behind some of your symptoms.  

Most modern sensitive pregnancy tests will show positive anywhere from 10-14 days or so after conception, if you are indeed pregnant.  Different tests detect different levels of the pregnancy hormone HCG.   You should use a very sensitive test, a first morning urine, and follow all label directions exactly.

Or just wait until you go to the doctor--he may order a blood pregnancy test just to be sure.

Good luck!  Let us know what happens.