No periods after miscarriage
Had a miscarriage that required a D&C in July. Was almost 12 weeks, but had no signs of a miscarriage.  Ultrasound showed fetal development stopped at 6-7 weeks.

Has been 3 months since D&C and no period yet.  OB is now starting me on a estrogen/progesterone regimen to hopefully induce my period.

I had no problem getting pregnant naturally just 6 months ago, but am now 39 and concerned it could be a problem.  Has anyone miscarried at this age, then had such a delay in their period?  If so, how long did you have to wait to conceive again?
I had a missed m/c in April 26. I was 13 weeks but the baby was only 8 weeks.  It was a BIG shock because we had already seen the heartbeat at our 1st visit and my dr told me it was like less than 5% chance of m/c.  Had a d&c in early May.  It was 12 weeks since my d&c and still no af.  My dr gave me prometrium to make me start and it worked.  Then 9 more weeks and still no af.  I had another round of prometrium and I going to ttc this month!!  I am 21 so I don't know about the age thing.  But am hoping to be pg before thend of the year if possible.  Baby dust to you!!
I had a M/C in Jan 06 and did not see AF. March 06 came went to the DR's and M/C was not complete.  They gave me pills in Jan to insert into the Vagina because I was only 6-7 weeks preg when m/c.  AF did not come because the pills did not complete the mission.  In March of 06 had to have a D&C.  It was not a good situation.  I drove myself crazy trying to concieve again.  I am 35.  I stoped trying to concieve and just let it happen and I am not 6 weeks preg again.  I must admit I do have worries that I may m/c again...but I pray and I try to stay positive.  I was married for 13 years and divorced.  Met a man with no children and never married before and we have been together for 3 years and we are both very excited.  I will keep you in my prayers and good luck.  Baby dust to you!!!!!
I too miscarried in July and had to wait 12 weeks for my af. Self induced .  I am now ttc I am worried as well I am 35 that my age may play a factor.  but I will everything in my power to have another little one..  just keep your head up our time is coming
i had a miscarriage in aug 05 that resulted in me having to have a d&c. i was 12 almost 13 weeks along and they said that the baby stopped growing somewhere around 9 weeks, with no explanation. i bled for about 7 to 8 weeks and then it took another 7 to 8 weeks for me to start my af. i know that it can be hard but just be patient and it will pay off......
I had a m/c and D&C in July as well. I went 13 wks with no af.. It started off REALLY slow last week and is still going (for me that is)strong.. I am ready for it to end now it has been 5 days now. We will start to TTC when this is done:)
I had a miscarriage last month and had D & C. I am worry  when my AF will come because its been 4 weeks now. But upon reading some of the comments, it gives me hope. I'll pray for everyone that all of our worries will turn into hope and just to be positive about our situation.