Maternal & Child Community
No response from you guys is it b/c i'm new to the group?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No response from you guys is it b/c i'm new to the group?

hello
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
274158_tn?1276350787
Hello to you too. I just read your previous post and I am sorry but I can't answer your question. Someone here should be able to, just be patient. I don't like to post back unless I can really help or have experience with the question. I do hope everything goes well for you and congrats on your pregnancy!!
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
It doesn't have anything to do with being new, it's just that this particular forum does not always produce a response to every poster, especially if they have a complicated, rarefied, or sad to answer question. (You might also try posting it on the Fertility forum.)  My response when I read a question from any poster that has to do with a sac being the wrong size or an unexpectedly small size is to think that embryo is fading, or that there is a possibility that it is, and this is sad to me, so I am less likely to want to be the person offering that opinion.  If your fertility doctor did not warn you about vanishing twin and how common it is, he should have.  I was pregnant with twins until my 8th week, and one faded, after having everything normal, a normal size and heartbeat and everything.  It is as sad as any other miscarriage when that happens, when you have your hopes and dreams pinned on both babies.  I sincerely hope this is not what is happening for you, and that your next ultrasound will show two thriving embryos.  
Blank
Like the ladies said...don't take it personally.
I agree with them...I tend to only respond if I can relate as well.
I wish you the best of luck though...I'm sorry I don't know too much about this topic.
Blank
300987_tn?1219987265
I can only respond if I have knowledge or experience about the subject. I don't even know who's new and who's been around for ages.  :)
Blank
121828_tn?1333468091
Sometimes we want to help but don't have any good advice. I would have probed the heck out of the Dr. for statistics & what not on the whole thing. I sure hope both baby's are strong & healthy. 2 strong heartbeats sure are a good sign. Good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank