No response from you guys is it b/c i'm new to the group?
hello
Hello to you too. I just read your previous post and I am sorry but I can't answer your question. Someone here should be able to, just be patient. I don't like to post back unless I can really help or have experience with the question. I do hope everything goes well for you and congrats on your pregnancy!!
It doesn't have anything to do with being new, it's just that this particular forum does not always produce a response to every poster, especially if they have a complicated, rarefied, or sad to answer question. (You might also try posting it on the Fertility forum.)  My response when I read a question from any poster that has to do with a sac being the wrong size or an unexpectedly small size is to think that embryo is fading, or that there is a possibility that it is, and this is sad to me, so I am less likely to want to be the person offering that opinion.  If your fertility doctor did not warn you about vanishing twin and how common it is, he should have.  I was pregnant with twins until my 8th week, and one faded, after having everything normal, a normal size and heartbeat and everything.  It is as sad as any other miscarriage when that happens, when you have your hopes and dreams pinned on both babies.  I sincerely hope this is not what is happening for you, and that your next ultrasound will show two thriving embryos.  
Like the ladies said...don't take it personally.
I agree with them...I tend to only respond if I can relate as well.
I wish you the best of luck though...I'm sorry I don't know too much about this topic.
I can only respond if I have knowledge or experience about the subject. I don't even know who's new and who's been around for ages.  :)
Sometimes we want to help but don't have any good advice. I would have probed the heck out of the Dr. for statistics & what not on the whole thing. I sure hope both baby's are strong & healthy. 2 strong heartbeats sure are a good sign. Good luck!