Maternal & Child Community
Not sure whats goin on am i pregnant or is my body playing tricks on me...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Not sure whats goin on am i pregnant or is my body playing tricks on me???

last month in may i had my period on time (may 20) like normal and it lasted the normal amount of days (6 days). after my period when i ovulated my breasts became more sore than they normally do. in the following days i started experiencing different symptoms like nausea and constipation and started to pee more than normal. at 9 dpo i took a test thinking that maybe i was pregnant but it came back negative. then on June 15th i started what i thought was my period even though it was 3 to 4 days early ( i wasn't suppose to start until the 17th to 19th of June). the weird thing is it only lasted 2 days and was really lighter than normal. started with spotting of light pink to brown than got a smidgen heavier and turned to bright red so i thought that it was jus my period starting earlier but it just stopped on the beginning of the 3rd day and hasn't come back other than sometimes when i wipe there is a little pink on the paper. now i feel like im going to be sick and i have small back pains and small annoying cramps in my lower belly area, my breast haven't started to get sore....i jus feel really sick to my stomach. i took a test today thinking that maybe i am pregnant but it came back negative.... I've read that it could've jus been my period but then again I've read that it was implantation bleeding....that was before i got the second negative result. i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or could give me some insight as to what is going on with my body...is it jus being a freak or am i pregnant but i tested too early?
Hi Boo Mama, it does sound like you're pregnant! I recognise every symptom you write about. For me it took a while too, to get a positive pregnancy test (about two weeks after feeling pregnant) with both of my pregnancies. Don't worry, this doen't mean your hormone levels are too low or anything. You could wait a couple of days and test again, or get one of those 'early' pregnancy tests, those are more sensitive. Be sure to test as soon as you wake up in the morning for the most reliable results. Even a very faint line is a positive result and means your pregnant. Good luck!
In recent development it gets weirder....here lately these past few days ive been cramping but not like I cramp for my cycle...or went I'm about to ovulate either more like lower then those cramps an ive been getting dizzy spells when I stand up to go walk somewhere....my boobs still don't ache or anything and this morning round 6am I woke up an couldn't resist taking the hpt I had left...came back negative....is it still too early?