Maternal & Child Community
OMG....2BFP's!!!! / Open Forum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

OMG....2BFP's!!!! / Open Forum

Hello everyone on this most wonderful Friday!  I took your advice from yesterday and bought a digital pg test from Walgreen's and tested first thing this morning.  After a minute or so I got a BFP...it said "Pregnant."  I am soooo excited.  I took another one of those internet cheapies just to see if the line got any darker and it did too.  It's still not anywhere near being as dark as the control line.  It's still light but definitely positive.  Thank you for all of your support.  Good luck to the rest of you TTC.  My lmp was on 3/26/06 so I guess that makes me about 4 weeks...only 36 more to go!  LOL!  I hope you all get your BFP's soon too!  Baby dust and sticky baby dust to all.  Have a great day...I know I will. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Bfn for me this am.. i am not as many DPO as i thought.. BOO

I will be on vacation until may 5, i will update you'all then

CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!!
That is fantastic news!!! I am very happy for you. Sticky baby dust***********!!!
Congrats on your baby!!! Be sure to take your prenatal vit:) Keep us posted. I'm almost 7 weeks w/ my second. We're not too far apart:) LOVE & PRAYERS We're SOOOO excited for your baby news. THATS STARTS An AM OFF GREAT :) KEEP US POSTED
We are pretty close.  This is my second baby too!  I guess we have a lot in common.  My DD is almost 5.  How old is your first?
First I wanna say CONGRATS!! I know this is exciting for you!

I have a question about the internet cheapies, I used one this morning but I fell back to sleep for about 20min. onces i got up I saw the faintest of all + lines. Now, i know that it is prob. an evaporation lines, but when I was pregnant the first time it took that long for a + to show up. I really dont know what to think because the first time could have been an evap. line as well but I just so happened to end up pregnant. What are you experices with the internet cheapies?
I have been getting very faint positives since 11dpo.  I am 15 dpo right now and the line is still very light.  At first I thought that they were evaporation lines but now I don't.  They took longer than the time limit to show up at first and it still took several minutes this morning to get the light positive.  I think they're very confusing although I didn't have that problem with them with my first baby.  After the first faint line, they continued to stay the same until this morning (4 days later).  I would say that if you saw a line there is a chance that you are pg!
Thanks! I'll wait till Sunday to test again. I'm out of the cheap ones so I'll go by one today. I ehard that the CVS brand is a good one. Hope I get my BFP with you this month, the we can sit around and stress out for the next 8 months!!
My oldest little guy is 19mo & the due date for our newest is Dec.18th so my guy will just be over 2yr. I may never sleep again, I told DH we are going to hyber-nate (however ya spell it haha) starting this Aug :) til Dec:) I had a wonderful birthing experience, what helped was this bk by Jackie Mize called the Supernatural Childbirth it does not push the no meds issue just that God is w/ us during it all soooo  I prayed so hard & (had an epidural) but things went sooo fast & great.It's a book thats great to own, especially if you are scared of CB I know I sure was. I'm re reading it now but I guess w/ my son I should have prayed more on his sleeping habits :) haha LOVE & PRAYERS  I go Mon for labs.
Congrats on the BFP! I was expecting AF on Tuesday and it's now Friday and she hasn't shown yet. I got a BFN on Wednesday night -I'm hoping that it was just too soon to test. I'm going to try testing again early tomorrow morning. AF always shows every 25-26 days exactly so I'm really hoping this is the month! I think a New Year's baby would be great! Good luck to all TTC!
Congrats!!!! that is wonderful news to hear. I told you to buy the digital, they tell you what you need to know. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and hope you started a trend for us this week and we all have BFP by next week. Good Luck!!!
CONGRATS to the newest memeber of the mommy to be group!!!!

Want1more, sorry to report AF shoed up forsure this am.  I am a lot sad, but there is always next month right....
Let me know what happens with you, just a few days left to go!!!

***********************Baby Dust to you all*******************
Thanks everyone!  I am still soooo excited.  It just doesn't seem real.  I am truly blessed.  

Want1More:  I am so glad you told me to buy the digital.  I would have still had my doubts if I hadn't.  The line on the other tests has moved from faint to light but it would have still been questionable to me.  Great Advice!!!  I hope you get your BFP soon too.  We can celebrate together.
Just wanted to say I too got a BFP this morning!!
Congrats to you both!!! How exciting!

Happy and Health 9 months to you both!
Congrats Girl!!!
I am so happy for you, how many weeks are you? I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.....Hope I get a BFP too soon!!!
  Lots of stckey babydust to you***************************
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy to be followed by a happy and healthy baby!!!

You are getting everyone's moral up, thanks for the hope!
Af is supossed to be gone Sunday, so I have a busy week ahead of me. Hope I come across some of your luck!!!

BABY DUST AND STICKY BABY DUST TO ALL*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Congratulations to you as well!  I guess we'll both be having a GREAT WEEKEND!  How many dpo are you?  I'm about 15dpo and my estimated due date according to the internet calculators is Jan. 4, 2007.  How about you?  Sticky baby dust to you...this is really exciting!
Congrats girls! Lots of extra sticky baby dust to you both*************************** A happy and healthy 9 months too!
If I go by the date that I ovulated my EDD would be Jan 3/07 but if I go by LMP then it would be Jan 6/07.

***BABY DUST TO ALL TTC***

Thank you everyone for the congratulations!!
Mine lmp was 3/26/06 and got two positives, one on 4/20 and the other last friday 4/21..  I was 11 DPO when the first one showed up and 12 dpo the second one..  I definately want to COngratulate the both of you!!   We're all having December babies, :)
Oh my gosh!  I can't believe how many new mommies!  Even outside the forum, everyone is pg!  I called one of my best friends this week to finally tell her my good news and she beat me to the punch and told me she was pg.  I was, like, me too!  I can't believe she and I are pg at the same time!  Her edd is only about 3 weeks behind mine.  Congrats babe4me and Adevotee!  I know the morning I got by bfp was one of the most memorable moments of my life!  Congrats to the mommies and best of luck to all the ttcers!
HI, congrats to the new BFP's in the forum today.  It is a wonderful feeling.  I wanted to report on my sono.  We got to see the baby yesterday, (im about 26 weeks).  Everything looks healthy, good heartbeat, etc.  

and...

ITS A BOY!  i was totally surprised.  My son said "see I told you so!"  (he wanted a brother).  The rest of us did not care one way or another.  My daughter, (who is a young 2) doens not really know the difference, but she will be glad she doesn't have to share her room.  :)HAHA

everyone have a great weekend and lots of baby dust to all.
Congrats to all BFPs..
It was so nice to know that you have had a BFP.. Just to let you all know, I got my BFP today.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited.. But very scared too.. my last one was a m/c.. I already have a daughter 2 1/2 years old.. I am hoping for a son this time.

My lmp was March 14th.. But I normally have long cycles 35-40 days.. Thats probaly why I got BFN last week.. So I don't know how many weeks my baby is..

Good luck to all TTCers.. and sticky baby baby dust to all..
Congrats to you too!!!! There are so many positives!! Thsi gives me hope that we all are going to have BFP! (I hope) Hope you have happy and healthy 9 months!!! Hugs to you**~**~**~**~**
I can not believe the # of BFP's in the last couple of months!!  It is amazing. They say pregnancy goes in cycles(everyone you know is preggo).  I am currently 7 wks, got my BFP in March and there were alot then, this month even more!  CONGRATS TO ALL!  And to the TTC'ers-DONT GIVE UP. Keep them coming!
When are you due.  I got my BFP at the end of March.  I am due December 10th.  There does seem to be alot of BFP out there.  My sister-in-law is due about 3 weeks before me.  Hope this is a good sign for everyone out the TTC.  Good luck and lots of Baby Dust to all.
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't believe all of the BFP today!  that is unbelievable!!  I want to CONGRATULATE all of you!  May you have a very healthy rest of your pregnancies!  WOW!!!

I am not due for af until may 9th but I am really hoping for a BFP too!  I am ready!  This would be dh and I's first.  We have been trying for 8 months and are READY FOR SOME GOOD NEWS!!!  Keep the BFP's going this next week so i can test and get one after!!  Godo luck to all other ttcer's!  i hope you get a BFP!!
Steph and Wanting: We all are around the same time for AF to arrive. I am expecting her around the 5th of May. Hopefully we all will have BFP by the end of next week! I am so happy that there are so many BFP's here today! Congrats to all the new mommies and Good Luck to all who are TTC!!!!
I was planning on testing Monday the 1st. I want to try tommorow but don't want to waste my cheapie tests,lol.......I O'd on the 19th, I am now 9DPO. So, just to be sure I will wait till mon. That would be fantasic if we all had BFP on the same day!!!  When were you going to start testing?
Hey Tamara, Mt EDD is Dec 13th.  I havent had my first OB appt yet, not until 5/8. So that is by Babycenter's calculations based on LMP.  Seems pretty accurate to me.  We are close in out due dates!  How are you feeling?  I am feeling tired, sick, and BLOATED, but happy to be all of the above!
CONGRATS!  That is great news....hopefully after my m/c my doc doesn't make me wait to long and I can start POS!