OOOMG!!! A teething 11 week old?!?!!
Omg...she wont stop screaming or take a nap!!! She is drooling everywhere and wont nurse!! I tried giving her a cold wash cloth to gnaw on cuz I am not prepared with teething rings, and it worked for a moment but it didnt stay cold so it ceased to be effective. It could have been something spicy I ate cuz that happened before, but it really seems like she is teething, even tho she seems a lil young. Its late to try to find a store thats open, and my bf doesnt even get home with the car for another hour. Any suggestions on home remedies?? I couldnt take it anymore and she seemed like she was in so much pain so I gave her sum infant tylenol =(
My little guy has 2 white bumps and they appeared just before 10 weeks, they come up and are close to cutting, but have not yet, he's 15 weeks now, so it can take awhile.  It's amazing because you can see them and feel them, but they just have not broken through yet.  My first son did get his first tooth till 7 months, but around 4 months began the extreme drooling etc.  Could be teething, or she just may not feel well or be having a bad day.  Not much you can do other than what you have done, Tylenol will keep her comfortable for wahile to get her to sleep, otherwise she'll get overtired and then you'll really be in for it.  Hope she feels better.  I know with my first son right before he got his teeth in he had a rash on his chin from the drool and terrible diaper rash, also got really stuffy.  This little guy is starting too, has gotten diaper rash and I change him so much, it's almost like his bm are acidic.  I called the nurse even though I knew she couldn't do much, she assured me it happens with teething.  Good luck.
I didnt wanna start a new thread since its a related topic, but isnt it the two bottom teeth that usually come in first? I can feel lil bumps on the TOP. Anyone else experience this?? Oh, and believe me...she is already overtired, I have been in for it for HOURS now! Walking is the only thing that keeps her from crying. My bf brought home some homeopathic teething tablets so we will c how that goes. She slept for like 20 min after the Tylenol...AAGGGHH!!
It's usually the two bottom that come in first but I know a few babies that had the tops come in before those.  Also, my DD has been teething since she was 10 weeks old and it's been a nightmare.  She now has 2 bottoms, and the 2 top just broke through and I totally thought I would get a break (and her too) but her canines, those sharp ones on the top, are just breaking through.  I feel bad for her but I feel worse for me .... LOL