Maternal & Child Community
OPK, clearblue easy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

OPK, clearblue easy

I've been using a clear blue easy digital ovulation predition kit for the first time stating on CD11 through CD14 (today).  I haven't gotten a positive yet.  Has anyone ever used one of these before with success or not?
flowerforyou- that wasn't very nice at all!!!!!  We are all here to help each other and your comment doesn't seem very positive or kind

On another note:  ovulatin test do work.  I used first responce and really liked it.  If those don't work for you just call your doc and they can tell you the best options/methods for you.

Good luck and keep trying!!!!!!
I too used Clear Blue easy Ovulation tests and every month they worked like clockwork and i have gotten pregnant those times as well. I m/c 2 times though. You may want to try a few days earlier because sometimes we ovualte earlier or later. I think every body is different.
I used the clear blue test multiple times. I used it to get preg 3 times. I lost the first two preg but I did get preg. I ovulated when it said I did. They were frustrating at times. It took a few packs sometimes to get the positive line. I tested every morning about 24 hours apart. Use early AM urine because it will have the highest levels to detect. I started testing on day 10 after my period then continued until I got a positive test or until I started my period. Like I said I did go through a couple of boxes at times but it worked and it was well worth it. When you get a positive it is very obvious. I have suggested this to a few people and it worked for them. I bought my tests at Costco( a wholesale store-if your not familar) because 10 came in a box vs. 7. Good Luck! They worked for me. I hope they work for you!
It does work, but sometimes you miss your window of ovulation if you are not testing twice a day. Also, you may ovulate later than you think, which is also a good thing to discover when you are ttc. It may take a few cycles to figure out a pattern. I would suggest testing every 12 hours or so, that is how I got pos results on the OPK.
I haven't used it yet, but if I don't get pg this month am buying one. It is rated the highest w/Consumer reports and many independent research groups for the best detection. I agree, 2x a day is better. The say dont use fmu, also. If surge is short, one time a day might not catch it. peeonastick.com has a section called "OPK ODDESSY" that shows how short it could be. You may want to combine temping w/opk to confirm when o did happen. Good luck to you!
I used the clearblue easy digital opk's for the first time this month!  I got a smiley face on cd12 and cd13! I got my BFP on cd24!!!! I can't believe it!!! So my answer is yes, they work at helping you pin point your very most fertile days!!