OPK, clearblue easy
I've been using a clear blue easy digital ovulation predition kit for the first time stating on CD11 through CD14 (today).  I haven't gotten a positive yet.  Has anyone ever used one of these before with success or not?
flowerforyou- that wasn't very nice at all!!!!!  We are all here to help each other and your comment doesn't seem very positive or kind

On another note:  ovulatin test do work.  I used first responce and really liked it.  If those don't work for you just call your doc and they can tell you the best options/methods for you.

Good luck and keep trying!!!!!!
It does work, but sometimes you miss your window of ovulation if you are not testing twice a day. Also, you may ovulate later than you think, which is also a good thing to discover when you are ttc. It may take a few cycles to figure out a pattern. I would suggest testing every 12 hours or so, that is how I got pos results on the OPK.
I too used Clear Blue easy Ovulation tests and every month they worked like clockwork and i have gotten pregnant those times as well. I m/c 2 times though. You may want to try a few days earlier because sometimes we ovualte earlier or later. I think every body is different.
I used the clear blue test multiple times. I used it to get preg 3 times. I lost the first two preg but I did get preg. I ovulated when it said I did. They were frustrating at times. It took a few packs sometimes to get the positive line. I tested every morning about 24 hours apart. Use early AM urine because it will have the highest levels to detect. I started testing on day 10 after my period then continued until I got a positive test or until I started my period. Like I said I did go through a couple of boxes at times but it worked and it was well worth it. When you get a positive it is very obvious. I have suggested this to a few people and it worked for them. I bought my tests at Costco( a wholesale store-if your not familar) because 10 came in a box vs. 7. Good Luck! They worked for me. I hope they work for you!
I haven't used it yet, but if I don't get pg this month am buying one. It is rated the highest w/Consumer reports and many independent research groups for the best detection. I agree, 2x a day is better. The say dont use fmu, also. If surge is short, one time a day might not catch it. peeonastick.com has a section called "OPK ODDESSY" that shows how short it could be. You may want to combine temping w/opk to confirm when o did happen. Good luck to you!
I used the clearblue easy digital opk's for the first time this month!  I got a smiley face on cd12 and cd13! I got my BFP on cd24!!!! I can't believe it!!! So my answer is yes, they work at helping you pin point your very most fertile days!!