Ok Now Im 4 weeks late and my period still hasn't come HELP!!
Ok Im now 4weeks late i keeping taking pregnancy test and they all come back negative. I went to the doctors and they said I wasn't. but i keep having all the signs of being pregnant. please help me tell me what i should do.
That also happened to me (now 29 wks preg)...I was 11/2 month late & HPT were all negative.So I went to Dr & got a blood test.I guess I ovulated late.I was only 3 wks pregnant.I would suggest wait & go to the dr for blood exam.
I know exactly what you are going through, I am in the same boat. I am 25 days late and no sign of AF.  This is driving me crazy.  I have all the symptoms but still all my tests are coming back negitive I don't know how much of this I can take.  I  just took another test today and the negative line was so faint almost invisable and prior to that test i had three other negative pregnancy tests and a neg blood test so I am really puzzled.  I am at my wits in, I'm to the point that I'm praying that  AF come to see me.  lol  Where is she?  I guess she is on vacation.  LOL
I know exactly what you guys are going through. My lmp was March 9.  All of my hpt's were neg and 1 blood test also neg. I was having all of the symptoms of pg, but they were all BFN!!! I was so frustrated and tired of the waiting game. I went to my dr on May 22 and he gave me prometrium to start my cycle. I will take this for 10 days and AF should come. This was very weird for me b/c I have never been late unless I was pg. My cycle was always on time. You should contact your dr. Are you ttc? If you are they will give you something to start cycle and help you ovulate. Good luck. Keep me posted.
I too am experiencing this! my lmp was may 11. all hpt were neg and first blood test as well. still waiting for results of last one, but since i have not heard anything i am assuming it was neg. my dr said becasue i am over wieght that it can cease your cycle. we have bee ttc since feb. I go for u/s tomorrow, and will hopfully know something then. Good luck to you, if you are trying, i hope it turns out positive.
i'm 16 years old and 24 days late.
I am going absolutly insane... i have no been sexualy active sine august
i do not know why i am this late
what are some signs of being pregnant?
i'm going mad, please someone help me!!!
i'm 14 years old and am 4 weeks late !!

last time i had sex was 5 weeks ago !!!!!
i've had sex but not proper sex i had with my pants on can i still get pregrent ???

but i'm scared i'm pregrent any help please !!
i don't want to say anything to my mum because she'll kill me

Please help me !! xxxx
im 17 years old i am 5 weeeks late. and im scared to take a test. i am now ozzing grey and brown clots of blood out of me. :( idk whats going on.
im 15 and i have always had at least a 2-4 month gap between my periods but since i have recently became sexualy active and my period hasnt come yet, im really scared. i first had sex 2 weeks after my period, and have done it 2 other times recently. i have got loads of spots, cramps and headaches, which are signs i should come on my period soon, but its not coming.. its been about a month ? since my last period (just a guess) and well, i want to know, could it just be late ? or the other thing. i really dont think the condom split or anything. im scared to take a test coz it will scare the crap out of me ! i cant become pregnant i just cant :(
my last period was 2thjuly 2011 and i not getting my period yet?? i've done 1 test on 20th august 2011 but was neg result!!! and im still waitting for my period or anything to help me :(
I have also been having the same problems... I havent had my period since July 5, 2011 and still nrgative hpt and a negative urine test at the doctors. I have been pregnant 3 times and have feliveted 3 health boys I know what it feels like to be pregnant. I am having lots of symptoms... I had a blood test done , I go find out my results tomarrow... Ill let you know what happens!
I am now 29 days late and I have taken 3 hpt and they are all negative. I want to eat more, I have little cramping, I tire easily, more headaches than usual. I'm not stressed. Idk what wrong. Any ideas?
hi im almost 7 weeks late my last period was march 20 i had sex the day before my period came. idk what to do i have taken 4 hpt in the last 2 moths but still come up neg. im freaking out at this point i think im prego but cnt tell bc the hpt keep coming back neg
If u don't want to get pregnant u shouldn't be having sex and if u want to have sex but not get pregnant then u should be using condoms and bc and if ur clothes are on u cannot get pregnant and maybe u need to talk to ur parents about sex