Maternal & Child Community
On the Nuvaring but I think I might be pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

On the Nuvaring but I think I might be pregnant?

Hey guys,
So I've been on the Nuvaring for about 2 years and It works great I haven't ever had any problems with it. I am a bit bad with taking the ring in and out but it always occurs within the proper 24hr time span so nothing too crazy. My boyfriend and I have had sex... a lot and he always finishes in me. I have another week and half till I'm supposed to get my period but about a week ago I started spotting. This was odd since in all my time on the Nuvaring that has never happened. Last month a week before my period my boobs started hurting really bad, even wearing a bra hurt. I didnt think much of it till now. I did get my period last month but it was pretty light it only lasted about 2.5 days. Now I'm spotting, my boobs are tender, I feel nauseous all the time even smelling certain foods makes me sick, I have a headache that comes off and on, I have been feeling the need to urinate more often, and I feel short of breath even doing simple tasks. Which is very out of character since I am in good shape. I took a pregnancy test yesterday but it came back negative. It may have been too early though? I'm not freaking out about this so its not in my head. Part of me wouldn't mind being pregnant, but I was pretty stressed out a couple of weeks ago so I thought it was stress, but the stress is gone and I still have the symptoms. Any input?!  
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank