One year old got poked in the eye and now there is a spot
So i pick my son, who is 13months, up from my mom's house, sis watches him, and he has a red dot in the white of his right eye and it is all red.  Angie said he was playing with the vacum, not sure why, and it fell on him.  This morning when he woke up the red dot was still there and the eye was still red. he is not acting different, but should I go get it checked out and has any one else had this happen to their children or themselves
It doesn't seem to bother him at all but i don't know if i should take him or not
I wouldn't be too concerned if it appears that he can still see fine from that eye. Take him in if he's rubbing it a lot or it doesn't track properly.
Otherwise, it's common for eyeballs to get bloodshot like that after getting hit and the redness will last a week or so.
He is probably fine....just make sure you watch for increased redness...and any drainage....if this occurs...make an appt. and get his eye checked.
Well i took ryan to the dr any way and he hurt it real bad and I have to put drops in it.  Thank God I took him to the dr, you never know right
I am glad you took your little boy to the Dr.....you did the right thing by getting it checked.....when in doubt concerning our little ones..always follow your heart! I hope he will be okay....I am sure he will.