Only 1 day of bleeding after a miscarraige - is it normal?
Okay, my doc said I miscarried 2 days ago, but I only bled really heavy for one day, and now nothing. Is this normal, I was only about 2.5 weeks along at the most? It just seems like it should have been more.
Hi, i am currently waiting for my own miscarriage but was 7 weeks along when i found out the baby was not growing.  They say that the miscarriage does not cound as a period so may not be as long as your period would normally be.  I can sometimes be longer but seeing as you were so early in you pregnancy you may not have had that much to lose (don't mean to make it sound less than what it was). If it was really heavey then it may have all gone but your doctir should send you for another blood test soon to make sure your levels are going down and you should keep an eye on things as sometimes if you son't loose it all right away you can get an infection.  Keep in contact with your doctor and make sure you get the treatment you need.
hi, so sorry for your loss...
when i miscarried.. i only bled for 1 day also.. then after 4 days i started bleeding again and cramping too.. before I m/c i did not have any signs but spotting on and off..
hopefully your doc will run some blood test to see if your level goes down to 0..to make sure you passed everything..