Open forum and rant :)
Last month had a chemical pregnancy.  On the 15th had eggwhite and bd with hubby.  On 16th detected strong LH surge.  It is now most likely 16 days p/o and I *never* go longer than 15.  Felt like a truck had run over me yesterday - typical pregnancy symptom for me.  This am temp still up, but preg test is a BFN.  Ack!
Hey everyone....Had a natural M/C in nov...February was the month that I could start trying again....Well still nothing this mnth....I had this weird feeling that I was going to get pregnant real soon.. My cousin just informed me of a condition that her and her sister have..Its called antilupus coagulation...I just recently told my cousin about my M/C..She said that one of the symptoms of this disorder was miscarriages..Has anybody ever heard of it? she is my first cousin..her dad and my dad are brothers...So I am wondering if i can be a carrier of this disease also..I am so afraid that when I get pregnant I am going to miscarry again..I am trying not to let this consume my life like it did last time. But I feel like it is already happening
Ask you doctor if you can get tested for it.  If you test negative you won't have anything to worry about.  Best of luck to you and I'm sorry about your m/c. *hugs*
Hmm...just checked the preg test, it's a generic brand and says it 'CAN show results as soon as the first day of a missed period'.  Apparently not the most sensitive test.  I just wish they weren't so darn expensive.  I'll probably go out and buy a First Response test.  I've had this happen before too.  Wish me luck!
There are about 9 different clotting disorders that can cause miscarriage...the one your cousin has is one of them.  I had 2 m/c this year and after the second they decided to do some testing.  They found I have one of the 9 clotting disorders, called MTHFR.  I know our insurance didn't cover the testing until I had 2 m/c's.  Of course after the first, we really didn't think anything was wrong, but after the second, it was more suspicious.  I am glad we had the testing done, they are treating me with medications to keep my blood from clotting and causing a m/c.  I hope you get some answers, but just remember that a m/c can happen for a lot of reasons.  I believe there is a slight possibility that you inherited the disease, but, stay positive if you can...
Just have a C7C question. I had a D7C on Friday early in the AM. I woke up last night with cramps & passed a large clot looking thing. I am not bleeding, just a little blood when I wipe. But, my brests are still very sore. Is all this normal???
Dern, tested again with a First Response.  Nada.  This has never happened to me!  I wonder what is going on??
yes, it seem normal to me as i experienced the same thing after my d & c.
Thank you so much for the information..My cousin has the same clotting disorder that you discribed...MTHFR.....God forbid I have another miscarriage, I definetly am going to get tested...
Please keep me posted as we have similarites I'd like to know if you do get that BFP :)
Hi all...just wondering if anyone has any info on this one. I have been on clomid now for 3 months and I had my preogesterone checked on day 21 and it was 94! I thought normally if you ovulate its like 15 or so. Could this mean I am pregnant or even possibly having more than one? Im afaid to take a test b/c it is still too early(day 27)and I dont want to see a negative....please help! Thanks.
Im just wondering…if my bf pre cums and we take a bubble bathtogether..will I get pregnant?..what if he precums in his boxers and it touches my vagina? Will I get pregnant?