Maternal & Child Community
Open forum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Open forum

Whats going on today? theres no one here... is today a slow day?? Where are you guys?
Well i wanted to share my good news... i took a HPT yesterday and i got a BFP... i am so happy i couldnt believe it... i go to see the doctor tomorrow....
Babydust to all!!
Congrats to you thats awesome news!
CONGRATULATIONS~~

Congrats!  That's wonderful news!
Cogratulations babyblues111.
The BFP trend is continuing on Med Help.  Let's hope we hear more BFPs from Stephd, Staci, Froggies, Greenpixie and other TTCers!
Baby Dust~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had my blood drawn last Thursday for all the cootie tests. Does anyone know how long it takes to get results? I have been with my husband for 4 years but for some reason have anxiety :)
CONGRATULATIONS that is so exciting!!!!!!

I wish you also a healthy nine mths!!!
mel
Congratulations!!!!! may the baby dust fly for all TTC!!!!!!!
I would think you would have had results by now. Most Drs only call with results if there is a problem. But I'm sure if you call they can tell you if anything was wrong. Good luck!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)
Well, last week I was afraid I didn't ovulate because I never got a +OPK but Friday (CD 20) I did get my temp increase and it has stayed high since.  I actually have started going triphasic, but I do that every month for some reason.  I started very lightly spotting last night (only when I wiped...sorry if tmi)at about 5 DPO.  I have a tiny, tiny bit left today.  More a mucous than fluid (sorry tmi again!).  My question is, I had no implantation spotting with my last pg so could I have it with a future pg?  Thanks!

Hoping and praying this is implantation spotting!
Aja
Just wanted to report that my u/s this morning went really well. I am breathing easier (won't actually breathe easy until I reach 12 weeks). I am 7w5d and measured 8 weeks. The baby's h/b was 161 bpm!!! I'm just elated and DH couldn't control himself and started to cry! I think he took the m/c harder than me. Anyway, baby dust and sticky dust to all****************
I am so glad your appt went well.  My first appt is scheduled on March 31st, it's so far away.  I should be 7 wk 2 days by then.  I hope and pray to hear a heart beat this time!
WOW congratulations!!  that is such wonderful news.. And you have such a great DH!!

that is sweet..

Congratulations again..

looks like you got a keeper..
Thanks girls. Dolly, I can't wait to hear about your u/s. I hope that all the sticky dust we've been throwing around on this forum catched and that we all go on to have happy and healthy babies.

Staci, from your lips (keyboard) to God's ears that this one is a keeper! As you know, after having seen the h/b one day, it's hard to relax until you get past the 1st trimester. I also saw my angel's h/b one day and the very next day it was gone. I don't think it was nice and strong like your angel's was or they probably would have told me, but it's devastating no matter what.  Praying for a bfp for you this week!
That is great news. Just wanted to let you know that with my 1st PG My babies heartrate was 165 every time & guess what, we had a girl. Do you want to find out??????
Hi everyone!
I am in the best mood ever today after my BFP. but the nausea is really getting me down, as well as my mood swings! I'm hardly ever sick, which in some ways is good, but then i normally feel better when i've chucked my guts up! Hows is everyone today?
I hope many more BFP's are on the way!
Congrats babyblues on your BFP! You are already barfing, what a bummer. Try to look at it as a reminder that you have a little one growing inside of you - I know easier said . . .

cutiemam - I'm so glad your u/s went so well, the stages of worry during this whole process, never ends as a mom I guess.

kelly - taking tests for stds are always a scary thing no matter what. Call and ask if results came in yet, probably negative so they don't call - at least your mind will be put to rest.

I'll be testing Thursday as well, so here's to lots of BFPs!
Pearl, I was thinking the exact same thing that we're going to have another girl! Same thing with my DD, H/B was never, ever below 150. We will definitely find out this time but not until 18 weeks and I'm only 8. We keep asking DD what she want and she keeps saying "baby sister" so I hope she gets her wish. DH and I truely, honestly just want a healthy baby and have no preference at all. I always wanted a DD and have one so either would be fanstastic.

Angelbaby, I'm praying that you get your BFP on Thursday. Lots and lots of sticky baby dust to  you. I just can't wait to log onto this forum on thursday. I am hoping that each and everyone of you will get your bfp!

Hi..what does BFP stand for?
I know! It's like logging on Thursday to see if anyone won the lotto Wednesday night! I'm not a gamblin girl, but I'd really like to be one of the winners.
BFP stands for Big Fat Positive (on hpt or home pregnancy test), better than BFN/Big Fat Negative
I've been thinking of girl names for you and thought that I would give you my nieces' and sister's names also because they are "different"

Danean
Lynelle
Nika
Devon
Taylah

also,
Krista

Good luck and let us know what you guys choose.