Maternal & Child Community
Ouchie!! Vag pain while Pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Ouchie!! Vag pain while Pregnant

First off let me tell you I really did try and find this topic in my preg books before bothering all of you. :)
I am almost 16 weeks along and today for the first time I exp some jabbing type pains in the vaginal area, I assume by the cervix. It was uncomfortable and did not last long but not too painful. It was jabbing/pulselike throbs of discomfort.  
What is it and did any of you experience this?  I had also felt GREAT for the past two weeks and now it is like BAM here comes the round ligament pain.   Ahhhhh, the sweet joys of pregnancy. I would not change it for the world but damn I wish all of these topics were covered in my books. :)
I HAD THE SAME THING.  I TOLD MY DOC I SAID I THINK SHE WANTS OUT BECAUSE IT FELT LIKE SHE WAS PUSHING DOWN THERE.  PULSES WERE THE BEST WAY I COULD EXPLAIN IT.  I EVEN THOUGHT...AM I DIALATING OR SOMETHING.  IT WAS JUST THE PRESSURE FROM EVERYTHING ON MY CERVIX.  IT WAS COMPLETELY NORMAL AND EVENTUALLY STOPPED.
Were you as early as me when it first started??? It has already stopped and only lasted a short time. I guess the uterus stretching could cause it.
My aunt told me when she was pg she felt a twingy kind of pain the morning she was going to have her ultra sound. When they got the baby on the screen they saw my cousin had her foot in the cervix, then she jumped and moved it.
Yikes!!!! These young'uns sure get around. :)
I had round ligament pain so bad I really thought something was wrong. But as quickly as it started, it stopped in a few days. My doc checked me out and all was well. I also had shooting pains down there and she said it was also normal, just new pressure to that area that your body will adjust to. ;)
Thanks, that helps to know that it is normal and other women have experenced it. :)   I have major first time pregnancy jitters.
YES IT STARTED FOR ME EARLY AS YOU.  BUT WAS GONE SHORTLY.  MAKE SURE WHEN YOU STAND UP TO DO IT SLOWLY THAT LIGAMENT PAIN CAN BE INTENSE IF YOU GET UP TOO QUICKLY.
hi every1. i may or may not be pg and i am experiencing similar pain. its a sharp throbing like pain in the vagina. i no i dont have any infections and i had this pain a few weeks ago to. it lasts a few min then completely stops. should i see my doc? what do you think?
If only i had read that a few days ago.  lol.  I went to stand up and it felt like my lower abdomen was going to rip!  Got scared and was told that it's just my ligaments stretching.  lol.  Joys of pregnancy!
I finished my second course of clomid on 15th July, my AF is due on 02 August.
I am too expieriencing the same type sharp throbbing pain up my vag lasting a few seconds, along with sharp random twinges in my AF area.
Accompanied with dizzyness & nausea.
Is this merely the side effects?
Thank you
i have a constant ache right down in my cervix, also getting back ache and the top of my thighs hurt. im 22 weeks pregnant, is this normal??
is it nourmal to have pain in the first pregnancy and while throughing up?
the first time i had pain i couldn't move nor really lay down but then i end up throughing up.for some reson th pain last bout 4day and started to go away little by little. im glad 2 be preganat but at the same time im scared because im 17yrs old.
is it ok 2 have your breast hurt like crazy even when you don't touch them?
I have the same weird pain, twinge, short sharp pain up in my vag. im just over 11 weeks preg. and all is well, no bleeding, just some weird pains... i just kinda wanna put something up there to add pressure to the vag walls to make it feel better.. (not being rude, just think it would feel better, you know?).....
Any way, i hope this is ok..... any advice??
Thanks!!
Due sept. 8th 2010, with # 1!!!!!!!!
:)
im nearly 31 weeks pregnant and are having them sharp twinges up my vag i was worried as it has only started a couple of days ago, but i have just read that it is normal, just new pressure to that area, that your body will adjust to :) xx