Maternal & Child Community
Ovulate day 28. - day 36 still no period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Ovulated day 28, had sex, day 36 still no period, negative pregnancy tests and no symptoms of period or pregnancy. We having been trying for 7 months, feeling disheartened :(
Don't give up is there any other reason your period might be late, could it be stress?
Thanks Seattle, no stress but I think maybe I'm wanting to be pregnant so badly that maybe that could contribute to stress. I'm 28 and have been trying for 7 months, I guess I need to chill out and just let it just happen when it's time... It's hard though lol
There are people that have tried for years and then suddenly get pregnant, we have a few Usergroups on here for TTC that helps women out a lot maybe you would like to join some of them too for extra tips on what worked for them and support.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Trying-to-conceive/show/461

Definitely don't give up and work with your doctor to make sure nothing medical is standing in the way from conceiving too.  Keep us posted! :D