Ovulation temperatures
hello everyone... this may seem like a silly question, but does your temperature drop just before you ovulate? or does it drop when you are ovulating.. I did an OPK and the surge line was very faint, but my temperature dropped .4 degrees this morning so I'm wondering if my DH and I should bd tonight or tomorrow night for our best chances. I know you should bd every other day and I just want to have the best chance.  I'm now on cd10.  Thanks for your help.
Your temp drops right before you will ovulate.  From what I have heard, it may be a good idea to BD tonight and tomorrow night.  I read somewhere (a baby formula) that once you get a positive o-test, then you should BD the next 2-3 nights for success.  That is what my dh and I did!
Good Luck!
From all the  text I have read, your temperature drops just before ovulation , and rises immediateltely after. I would BD the day I notice the drop and the day after. Good Luck.