Maternal & Child Community
Ovulation After Chemical Pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Ovulation After Chemical Pregnancy

I have discovered that I was not aware of my cycle when coming off of the pill. In November, I began using a fertility monitor to test my ovulation. The first month, my peak day was day 26. I got a faintly positive pregnancy test on day 35 and then started my period on day 41. I learned that this may have been a chemical pregnancy.

This month the fertility monitor did show a single day of ovulation between days 10 and 29. It stopped asking for tests after that. I am now on day 41 again and have not started my period.

My question is...is it possible to skip a month of ovulation? Should I take a pregnancy test? Because we were waiting for the "peak days" we could have only conceived on day 32.

Any advice would be great, thanks.