Ovulation after m/c
Just wondering how long I can expect it to take to ovulate after m/c?  I know that a lot of research/docs say approx 2-4 weeks and some even say up to 3 months.  I had a very early m/c(4.5 weeks) and I was wondering if anyone could tell me from personal experience how long it took to ovulate after a similar experience.  I am hoping that because m/c was so early I may just ovulate on schedule!  Mentally I feel ready to TTC again...I just need my body to get back into the swing of things!!!!!!
snb
sorry for your loss, i know how difficult it is...

after my first m/c i had a cycle 3-4 weeks later and ovulated at the end of that cycle (ended up getting pregnant again and have a beautiful boy who is now 2 yrs 4 mths old)

after my second m/c i had a cycle 4 weeks later and ovulated at the end of that cycle (a little later than usual-around day 18-19) and am pregnant again now although there is a good possibility i will miscarry this pregnancy too

just know if you were pretty regular with cycles and ovulating before m/c, your body should hopefully return to similar cycles as long as you have completed miscarriage and hcg levels are back to normal (below 5)...although nothing is usually definite when it comes to our bodies:(

best of luck in ttc and your next pregnancy:)
I had a m/c and d&c on August 17th it had been 9 weeks and I still haven't gotten my period.  So I guess everybody is different.
I waited 13 wkks for mine to show.. I know it is frustrating, but hang in there:)
I had m/c on 9/16.  I ovulated exactly 3 weeks later.